It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language Barriers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
[color=red ]Bonjour

Hello’s all, the purpose of this thread is to to basically investigate the theorems behind subliminal behaviours and how externally stimulii can unconsciously affect our perceptions. As human being we are all susceptible to various externals and these principle can sometimes cloud the mind, we need to be extremely wary of this and I shall continues shortly.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Pre-prepared script in response to my OP: All the above was written in a word processor, Microsoft Word if you are that interested. The purpose of my original thread was to show how sometimes language can be misleading, I’m fairly certain you all got the gist of what I was about to “discuss”.

The point being it was written in broken English, I’m not saying I write incredibly well; there’s plenty of members on here who would out do me in that sense quite easily. The intention of the thread was to highlight the fact that sometimes the written word can be pretty easy to misconstrue.

Just a tip to remember, read, read and then re-read

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
saywa???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't care about spelling or grammar the way some people do here, the only lines I draw are when I really can't understand it, or when it's a big wall of text without paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You make a good point fiend.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
那麼究竟在何處,你打算用呢?

top topics

join