It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Professor Juan Cole, Consultant to the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Meet Professor Juan Cole, Consultant to the CIA

www.counterpunch.org

by JOHN WALSH

Juan Cole is a brand name that is no longer trusted. And that has been the case for some time for the Professor from Michigan. After warning of the “difficulties” with the Iraq War, Cole swung over to ply it with burning kisses on the day of the U.S. invasion of Iraq. His fervor was not based on Saddam Hussein’s fictional possession of weapons of mass destruction but on the virtues of “humanitarian imperialism.”

Thus on March 19, 2003, as the imperial invasion commenced, Cole enthused on his blog: “I remain (Emphasis mine.) convinced that, for all the concern
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"humanitarian imperialism."? that's a new one! It goes right along with the neo-con's demand for full spectrum domination.These neo-anything clowns who have appeared since the end of the Cheney administration and the beginning of the Obama administration are simply Imperialists neo-liberal and neo-con are nothing but labels for the masses if they came out and plainly sate that they are Imperialists the American public would run them out or at least I would hope so.

www.counterpunch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cool , ive never hear dof Professor Juan Cole.

edit on 3-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

join