It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on NECN 9/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's an pretty long interview with Ron Paul on NECN, a news network whose existence I was unaware of.

Shockingly (
), the first thing that's brought up is his position on FEMA.

Then they shift gears and talk about his stance on taxes which goes against that of the majority of the public who support increasing taxes on the rich. But when he says raising taxes on people who "produce jobs", that called for a facepalm. That's one of the few issues that Ron Paul and I disagree on, but a facepalm was definitely in order.

He then starts talking about the endless wars and how far in debt we are. Next he describes how $1.5 trillion in capital sits overseas because there are no incentives due to the regulations, and changing that would bring home a lot of jobs.

Then the incredulity of the Tea Party's view (Ron Paul excluded) on monetary issues is brought up.

The issue of abortion is also addressed.

Then the guy brings up his age and asks if he's too old to be president.

Ron Paul did a great job in this interview, enjoy:

edit on 3-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Love how he wraps it up..

So you had a birthday, right?
Yes.
Happy Birthday... You're 76 now. Aren't you too old to be president?

Then Paul puts him in his place.

What a douche to pull that out at the last minute.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Here's an pretty long interview with Ron Paul on NECN, a news network whose existence I was unaware of.

NECN == New England Cable News Network. It's pretty regional, so it's not surprising that you haven't heard of it.

join