It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help forgetting an ex

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
reply to post by Unvarnished

Just remember men age like wine, and women age like beer.

Best wishes

That is one hell of a quote my friend, hahaha actually made me laugh like crazy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Im glad that it gave you a laugh
I think you said in an earlier post that you are in med school. Great things are awaiting you in the future you will meet lots of girls/women, one of them may even qualify to be your special lady. If so show her every day that you are the strong man she needs, and deserves. Live every day together with all your heart, and she will repay you tenfold and more. If you are as fortunate as I am she will be smokin hot, clever, caring, and very feminime. I will always be very glad to here how you are getting along, and if you ever think I can be of any help you know where to find me

Kind regards
h1

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Haha thanks will do! We'll see how it goes, right now I'm just going to let life do its thing and see where it takes me. I am not gonna go looking around for that stuff, it is a waste of time, now is the time for me to take care of school and finish this damn thing up before I go on the wild ride hahaha, hope all is well.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by hotel1

before I go on the wild ride hahaha, hope all is well.

uh oh!

Have fun. Pull your best at school and the girl(s) will be there. Don't sweat it, sweetie.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scafling

I am going though something horrible too , i thought i was over him i even posted here 1 month ago i think giving this person advice , its been 8 months and this month of october
brought memories of him cause we were together at that time , i broke down on Sunday till my eyes and head hurt i also felt nauseated , yesterday too (i even had suicidal thoughts). today im a bit fine but it still haunts me . i hope one day i can get over him , he was my first love ]':So far over these past 8 months i have broken down from depression 5 times , its not healthy anymore . i think i need a therapist now ]: it also kills me to think that he might be with someone new already that # haunts me too . he also left me cause we were far and we dint see eachother often due to my parents being strict

edit on 11-10-2011 by lostangel818 because: adding

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lostangel818

Do what I do and look at it this way, will it matter a year from now? You will get over your first love. Trust me on this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I just found out on Sunday that my ex is already dating someone else and it appears as though he dumped me for her and it is excruciating but at the same time, it made me so angry... and it's much better to be angry than sad.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yup same thing here, will I didn't find out, I already kind of figured that my ex was seeing someone else, usually when a break up occurs, the ex has usually picked out someone in mind. Look at this way, as this quote says, "my mom never told me to be upset at my exes, why? Because you gave the used toys to the less fortunate." =D

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Try going on a few dates and meeting someone new. One of the the best ways to help you get over her is to move on to someone else. You might even realize after meeting this new person that your ex really wasn't all that great anyway. If she broke up with you then she didn't want to be with you and that should be your closure right there. You obviously weren't worth anymore of her time or effort so she should be seen as less than nothing to you now.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

meeting new people over the last week has made me feel better , i hope it stays that way.
I hope im completely over him a year from now.
edit on 16-10-2011 by lostangel818 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Oh man that sucks , i think my ex left me for someone else although he said he dint . He probably is with someone else now ): . You should try meeting new people .

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You will be it just takes time. Do what I am doing, be very kind to yourself and do not rush into another one because in the end, you could end up hurting yourself or the next person, and we all know that would be unfair. Since, especially after a break up, most of us are vulnerable, it would be better if we just focused on ourselves. That would be the most important part about it. You will be fine. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger right?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by faeriephenomenon

Yeah I really haven't the had the time to go out and meet people, however, I am doing my best to just get my mind of off her, I've just been working out and taking care of myself. I guess that is the best thing I could do right? lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I havent been concentrating on myself ): i am already dating a few people , i guess i should take time for myself and i should start a new relationship when im completely over him . And it will make us stronger , i just hope that i dint have another depression break down in the future its veen up and down these past months .

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Before you can love another you need to love yourself first, I recommend for you to take time off to clear your head out. Try not to get depressed because remember we only have like 80 years on this planet, you do not want to waste time having a lot of negative energy; it is not worth it. I don't think I have dated another person since we broke up, I am glad I didn't I'd only screw the next potential over.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The place you are in right now has been described as being surrounded by mirrrors, everywhere you look you see yourself reflected back at you. So the question is how do you make that glass transparent, the advice about dating is sound, but keep it to just that; dating. A healthy diet, exersize, and sleeping well will also help, do you have any hobbies if so great go and enjoy them. If you dont get out do some walking in the fresh air, and light if you can. Do not induldge yourself listening to sad music (you know the i just got dumped stuff), or by eating junky food voluntary work helping others is its own reward, but it can also be very good for your own state of mind. You did not say how old you are, but your posting suggests you are still quite young there are many great, and wonderfull things in your future so try to stay positive and grab life with both hands, and start living. You sound like a very sweet girl just the type Id go for but im forty two, so il just wish you all the very best.

Kind regards

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join