It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic New Temple Of Solomon To Be Built In Brazil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

Think about it...A new world order needs a new world religion...Christianity and Islam stand in its way.

Sorry but the majority of masons area of the Christian and Muslim faiths. Your post doesn't make sence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
Sorry but the majority of masons area of the Christian and Muslim faiths.

True but the vast majority of freemasons are clueless as to what upper level masons are plotting. Entry level freemasons are dupes for the New World Order.

Upper level freemasons worship Lucifer. They believe Lucifer is the holy spirit.

www.henrymakow.com...

Dr. Henry Makow's articles on Freemasonry and the Illuminati are spot on. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but his research into the field is excellent.
edit on 3-9-2011 by GrassyKnoll because: post was inadvertently posted incomplete

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

A huge temple is being built. We have millions and millions of starving people around the world, yet this temple is being built by the religious. I just don't get it.

If you've ever bought a game, a movie ticket, or an unnecessary book for pleasure you're in no position to talk about the hungry people of the world and frivolous spending.

If the entertainment industry of the United States lived like I did, Their donations could remove hunger from the Planet. I get so tired of the Liberal Hollywood and Nashville mover and shakers saying they donated this and that then you see their CRIB and car collections and find how shallow they really are.....Note: this comment is per the drifted topic nature of the thread
edit on 3-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: spell check

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why not?

A Temple is imo. much better than a new Soccer Stadium.

How many Stadiums they build in London for "Bread and Games 2012"?

A "Gigantic Temple" is a Sign of Selfawareness,
and is a Step against the Dogma of the Catholic Church of Rome!

edit on 3-9-2011 by Human0815 because: info

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
Why not?

A Temple is imo. much better than a new Soccer Stadium.

How many Stadiums they build in London for "Bread and Games 2012"?

A "Gigantic Temple" is a Sign of Selfawareness,
and is a Step against the Dogma of the Catholic Church of Rome!

edit on 3-9-2011 by Human0815 because: info

Why a temple dedicated to King Solomon?!?!

King Solomon had 300 wives!?!? He no doubt raped a large number of them.

Some societies may be able to look the other way at a mere 3 wives but 300!! Come on Solomon save some for the rest of your people!

King Solomon was also possessed by 72 demons! Is that the sort of figured that should be worshipped and venerated?? If the builders of the temple want to call it the Demonic Temple Of Lucifer(DETOL) they should come right out and say so.

Walk right in and become demonically possessed! Lucifer has a demon picked out for you! Step inside sheeple.

I would wager the founder of this religious sect is a Freemason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join