It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic New Temple Of Solomon To Be Built In Brazil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Gigantic New Temple Of Solomon To Be Built In Brazil

www.guardian.co.uk

Huge replica planned for Sâo Paulo would be twice the height of the iconic statue of Jesus in Rio de Janeiro

The 10,000 capacity "mega-church", which is the brainchild of Brazil's Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, will also house a replica of the Ark of the Covenant and be built according to "biblical orientations".
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.maannews.net

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It looks like the Brazilians will build theirs' before the Israelis.

I would figured Utah would have beat both of them to the punch.

I watched a news report stating the temple will be 12 football fields in size. Somehow I think that's a bit over exagerated. With a $200 million price tag it looks like the televangelists are back in business rolling in some serious dough.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

A huge temple is being built. We have millions and millions of starving people around the world, yet this temple is being built by the religious. I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That's cool. Here's a site with some information Temple of Solomon on another currently in plans to be built by Freemasons.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

A huge temple is being built. We have millions and millions of starving people around the world, yet this temple is being built by the religious. I just don't get it.

God is a booming business during times of depression and despair.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I guess they have lots of money to blow to bad it isn't spent on the hungry people that need food and clean drinking water.. $200 million could feed and take care of alot of poor people..Peace sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

just a replica though...no ark !!!! hoping I dont step on OP's toes can we use this to discuss Moses?...now about the Ark...think about this...thriving economy in Egypt all the crops from the vast river and jobs galore!!! soon prodjects complete and a little layoff comes about and here we have people living on credit just like we do today. The "Rat Race" so Moses being an opportunist thinks it wouldnt be hard to cherry pick some craftsmen and promise them a land where they will have good jobs and no debt. Now the only thing I can think of that would make Pharaoh get all upidy is if Moses steals something on the way out of town...a machine...the Ark..what ever it is. 40yrs of getting lost and he (moses) would have to invent a religion to keep the masses from lynching him..which in the end is what I think happened anyway...
if nothing else, I have a cool little take on a story here

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have to admit ignorance on this one. Other than sentimental significance, what function would the non-Israeli ones serve? Is this just building something for the workmanship challenge?

I tend to think that with so many homeless people, they could put their talents to more useful purposes, especially as the masons say it represents unity.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Especially since the Bible clearly states that buildings are no longer God's temple; it's our bodies that are God's temple now.

John 2:19-21(KJV)
19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21But he spake of the temple of his body.

1 Corinthians 3:16(KJV)
16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

just a replica though...no ark !!!! hoping I dont step on OP's toes can we use this to discuss Moses?...now about the Ark...think about this...thriving economy in Egypt all the crops from the vast river and jobs galore!!! soon prodjects complete and a little layoff comes about and here we have people living on credit just like we do today. The "Rat Race" so Moses being an opportunist thinks it wouldnt be hard to cherry pick some craftsmen and promise them a land where they will have good jobs and no debt. Now the only thing I can think of that would make Pharaoh get all upidy is if Moses steals something on the way out of town...a machine...the Ark..what ever it is. 40yrs of getting lost and he (moses) would have to invent a religion to keep the masses from lynching him..which in the end is what I think happened anyway...
if nothing else, I have a cool little take on a story here

Yeah! Haha! Good point.

Where did a bunch of bedoiuns, lost in the desert get all the gold needed to make the ark anyway? Your idea would make a fun thread. God really messed with Moses' head.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You almost think this is being done to spite the Jews; especially the Temple Institute of Jerusalem preparing to build a temple on the spot currently occupied by the dome of the rock.

Meh. Either way, Jerusalem is Jerusalem, Mount Moriah, Mount Moriah. If Sao Paolo wants to imitiate the Jews, let them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Uhh. Its in the Bible.

Remember? The Israelites took the Egyptian gold, silver and other valuables?? They made both The Ark as well as the golden calf out of the Gold they took from the Egyptians.

Exodus 12:35

"The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and for clothing."
edit on 3-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Ok! It's been a while since I read the story....
Still would make an interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
You almost think this is being done to spite the Jews

I'm thinking it is or was done either to hurry the end or pure and simple Vanity of God.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz

Yeah! Haha! Good point.

Where did a bunch of bedoiuns, lost in the desert get all the gold needed to make the ark anyway? .

A machine that could make gold

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

If you've ever bought a game, a movie ticket, or an unnecessary book for pleasure you're in no position to talk about the hungry people of the world and frivolous spending. In fact a world without hunger is impossible unless we live in a totalitarian society. You know why? You feed the first wave of the hungry are fed and then they breed and create more hungry people. Freedom is incompatible with social safety measures.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
what function would the non-Israeli ones serve?

As a previous poster mentioned. The non-Israeli temples could be a secret plot of the freemasons. It is common knowledge that freemasons hate Christianity and Islam. Their actions lead me to believe that they may have secret plans to replace Christianity and Islam with a new world religion based on freemasonic principles.

Just look at the Temple of Solomon on the freemason apron...it's essentially the logo of that organicompaszation in addition to the more commonly known compass emblem.

www.lessing-photo.com...

www.artres.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Think about it...A new world order needs a new world religion...Christianity and Islam stand in its way.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
You almost think this is being done to spite the Jews; especially the Temple Institute of Jerusalem preparing to build a temple on the spot currently occupied by the dome of the rock.

Meh. Either way, Jerusalem is Jerusalem, Mount Moriah, Mount Moriah. If Sao Paolo wants to imitiate the Jews, let them.

I've also read that Croatia want's to build an even bigger replica statue of Jesus in the city of Split.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

They must have decided they will never be able to build the temple in the middle east. Or else they know something we are not aware of. Who sits in the temple is suppose to the antichrist. I can't help but wonder who the high priest is to be.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
calling a building " the temple of solomon " doesnt make it the temple of solomon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join