It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former 4-Star US General Admits To American Foreign Policy Coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wesley Clark talks about his personal experiences, and describes the coup that has happened to the American foreign policy. It's a very eye-opening video from the perspective of somebody who has inside information.

He begins by talking about how he was informed about how the US was going to attack Iraq initially for no apparent reason. Then he talks about how shortly afterwards, he was informed that not only would they attack Iraq, but that the Secretary of Defense sent out a memo (classified) describing how they would attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in 5 years.

They would begin with Iraq, then move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

He says that they wanted to destabilize the Middle East, and turn it upside down. Some names he mentions are Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and other collaborators from PNAC.

"Whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, if you're an American you ought to be concerned about the strategy of the United States in this region. What is our aim? What is our purpose? Why are we there? Why are Americans dying in this region? That is the issue."

The title says it all:

edit on 2-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This thread, amongst others...

Ret. Gen. Wesley Clark 2007 Speech: Alleges 5-year Plan to Topple 7 Middle Eastern Governments
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I'll re-post my reply from another thread on the exact same video earlier today again here.

No offense but..

I started watching the video and he referenced his "Book" like 4 or 5 times in the first 60 seconds.
Hmmm....

Also he states that we would "destroy the Governments of 7 countries in 5 years" now he claims that way back in 2007. Do the math here Add the years between when it was supposedly told to him before he retired and when he gave this speech is like what? 6 Years and now add to that the time til the present day which would be 10 years.

In that 5 years err um 10 years now, we still need to Destroy the Governments of...

1. Syria
  2. Lebanon
  3. Somalia
  4. Sudan
  5. Iran

I wonder if the explanation as to why they are still around is somewhere written in his BOOK?
I'll never know unless I find his book at a local Garage sale for like .50

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
its scary how this is happening before our eyes...
in 1950s we couped the prime minister of iran to a shaw. weve already messed with iraq, libya, where moving on to syria. were starting on somalia, and sudan and lebanon not yet.

this does not surprise me.. the united states is a terrorist country not the middle east..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning video!

I like near the end how he even comments that bush wasnt even voted in...

Cant believe this speech is from 2007 and I hadnt heard about it one peep...

What a wealth of information in this video, it ties together alot of thoughts I have had recently

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
im gonna post here as well if you beleive clark

then i gots some swamp land to sell you CHEAP!

some coup taking credit for others work if you call the arab spring uprising a success

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'll re-post my reply from another thread on the exact same video earlier today again here.
The search function sure is a doozy...

I started watching the video and he referenced his "Book" like 4 or 5 times in the first 60 seconds.
Hmmm....
Good point, I noticed that too but didn't think much about it. I enjoyed hearing him talk, but I'm sure not going to buy his book. And I wasn't exactly going to declare a former 4-Star General a phony who's trying to make a quick buck because he mentioned a book.

Also he states that we would "destroy the Governments of 7 countries in 5 years" now he claims that way back in 2007. Do the math here Add the years between when it was supposedly told to him before he retired and when he gave this speech is like what? 6 Years and now add to that the time til the present day which would be 10 years.

In that 5 years err um 10 years now, we still need to Destroy the Governments of...

Syria

Lebanon

Somalia

Sudan

Iran
Yep, clearly either he's lying, our government is dragging their feet with the sinister plans.

I wonder if the explanation as to why they are still around is somewhere written in his BOOK?
I'll never know unless I find his book at a local Garage sale for like .50
I don't know, but there have been talks about those countries recently. As far as I know they haven't done anything too substantial in those countries yet, but things may be in the making:

Syria

Lebanon

Somolia

S udan

Iran

Make of those links what you will.

edit on 2-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I getcha.. but does somalia even have a functioning government? How hard would that be to destroy and would that really be a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I getcha.. but does somalia even have a functioning government? How hard would that be to destroy and would that really be a bad thing?
I would assume the destruction of the governments isn't the important thing, but rather installing a government that answers to them, does what they wants, serves their interests, takes part in their agenda, and so on.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I thought Sudan was China's oil war....in fact I know it is. Bye bye credibility. I don't doubt that American foreign policy was jacked - but that was after WWII. In case you hadn't noticed there's been one conflict after another ever since. Ach - it helps the unemployment figures down eh?keep
edit on 3-9-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
1. Create conflict

2. Wage war, destroy the country's infrastructure. Give out contracts to cronies to rebuild the infrastructure and allow them to rape the populace.

3. Profit

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well this coincides with what was said in the first Zeitgeist movie about how they are going to move into those middle eastern countries and destroy them.

Not far fetched in my opinion and busy happening at the moment.

1.Syria - Busy happening very fast.

2.Lebanon - Taken care of by the Israelis

3.Somalia - Theres a government in Somalia really?

4.Sudan - Embroiled in strife

5.Iran - I think they are scared to attack them, their initial plans with the anti-government rallies failes. Probably saving this for last.

In my opinion these plans are actually taking place as we speak, all these countries with the exception of Iran is in some form of turmoil. Is it naturally occuring or sponsored by nefarious alphabet letter agencies?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is quite key as it comes from a man who has led men, and women, into war where he is aware that his decisions jeopardise their safety and well-being, and at times leads to the deaths of young men and women. When a commander loses faith in the cause, doubts the legality, and speaks up on the subject then we need to take notice, and action needs to be taken.

Essentially his comments indicate that criminal acts are been committed by US Forces at the instigation of the political leadership of the US. These are war crimes, and he is standing up and saying enough is enough.

The only problem is that nobody has the power, the authority, or the will to bring those responsible for death, destruction, and mayhem for personal profit and gain before the courts to face trial for their actions.

We can all decry the actions of these criminals, and give our prayers and thoughts for the safety of those forced into the danger zone to pursue these criminals plans, but essentially nothing will ever happen to them. They are above the law, as the law only applies to the rest of us and not to the elite.

top topics

join