It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House, Trance And Chillout Music.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks Nat.
Hope you enjoy the book, would be interested to hear what you thought of it when you're done if you feel up to it.

PKD considered 'A Scanner Darkly' his best work, (at least he said so in an interview once) & Richard Linklater did a movie based on that novel, it's depressing however so maybe not everyone's cup of tea. Linklater also as always heavy on the dialogue. The movie was first to use rotoscoping I believe, which is 360 degree animation superimposed over the actors and environment.

This particular scene was especially paranoid haha. Whole book ( and movie) is.

And now for some tuneage.

edit on 16-11-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

And feel free to U2U me (your bank details). ...I may get that overseas trip after all hahahahaha....Obviously that was a joke.

Hahahaha!!!!! Where do you want to travel overseas?

reply to post by TheDoctor46 Hey hows it going. You ok?. Not seen you for ages. I just nipped out for 3 hours and thought i would drop in to see how your party was going...Bahahaha looks like no one wants to hang out with you tonight.....Never mind...Im here now.......One of my favourite dance tunes of the old days for you........

You are hillarious.
I tried to join the party, but , my computer had other ideas called......NOT Working. Boooooo....
Piece of s*** uh oh.

Will find a vid or two to add if the f****** will work ... Grrrrrrr. B***8 a** F*****r Youtube's a bit** too.

I feel better.
Partay.

edit on 16-11-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Haha. Overseas......Well Europe does not really appeal to me. I have been to a few places. Russia is a definite yes. And Kenya the masai mara game reserve would be great
. And of course the old US of A is a must!... Yes now thats REAL English your speaking now lol..
...My type of language!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Doc and Daphne~~ my knees are healing as slow as possible it seems actually. I'm still at physical therapy and doing daily exercises.
I'm able to do my daily chores as needed. And I can still move around just painful.
But all will heal in time and I have the will to push this healing process up.. I am stronger than I think. I've been through such an odd experience that I've never been through before. I wrote a poem about it today..not sure if I'm gonna share it on the short stories forum or not.. I can't decide.
Anyway.. Keep dancing for me..

Peace and love to you guys on here.

@woodward- hope you are healing with much ease ...

@runciter- I will let you know what I think about ubik when I'm finished. It is so very fascinating already. I have seen a scanner darkly and that's a really good movie and awesome how they made the real actors look like cartoon types.. Very neat.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just how the hell did i miss the vengaboys off this thread....I love them
......If this dont get you dancing nothing will

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Doc, that second video was fun. Never heard them before.

edit on 20-11-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Howdy howdy howdy all. I'm really just at a loss for words on how my knees feel. I am walking and dancing without limping!! Say whaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?! I truly can't believe this. On Monday I was limping stil, on yesterday I was ok and stood up at work all day!!! And today I wake up and no limp!!! Oh my flipping goodness!!! I'm just amazed. Sure I'll still take it easy and yes it's a wee tender..but I'm NOT LIMPING!!!!!!! Woooohooooo!!! And I'm not joking.. I'm actually still overwhelmed with this feeling of wonder and absolute amazement!!
So I'll do my exercises and you guys dance

Live laugh and love always
-nat

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne. Yes the vengaboys did some great tunes. They were also very catchy

..reply to post by natalia

Hey glad your knees are feeling better. That in turn will make you feel better for sure
You will be dancing away in no time........

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Chillax

edit on 20-11-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The following tracks presented with more cowbell.

Natalia good to hear you're able to dance again,
and glad you're enjoying the book.
Have to check out your guyses vids here above me, I confess to posting before listening.

Hope everyone is doing well and a happy Thursday to all.

Peace. ~
edit on 21-11-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well this is one which is a long mix. Good for when your doing housework or just wanna sit down and listen to some music. I know and had most of these tracks back in the day of ACID HOUSE raves lol....How long ago was it now cough cough...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Nooooooo double post.....Ermmmm pressures on now to come up with something before anyone notices....OH cant find anything, Quick whadami gonna do...Im under pressure....

edit on 11 22 2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Double post!!

I noticed!!!

Hahahahaha hahahahahaha!!

I like Queen

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Oh well i tried my hideous best to cover it up haha..And i was just listening to queen then. Im not a massive fan but they sure do have some great tunes
...Freddie Mercury is just to weird for me though

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join