It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House, Trance And Chillout Music.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

edit on 10-11-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
@Doc-- howdy sweet friend. I'm healing up nicely and yes it does take patience and time

@Daphne-- hi to you as well.
I'm moving ever so easy when I listen to all these great tunes.

*waves* at anyone else who may be reading this. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!

Now let's jive ...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

hey all. Just fun songs.

Nat ~ that was a fun song above..like it very much.

Doc ~ Glad you got your fireplace lit. I have one too, but don't know how to light it. Just fill the house with smoke..
No one can match my bad language, oh noes, hide the children.
jk, kinda.

InTheLight ~ welcome to the thread. House it, Jazz it, Chill it. Trance it up too.
edit on 11-11-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Your Wayne and Garth gif move perfectly with the first song. That's pretty funny and neat.

I also have a question for you... It's just I started reading a book called "ubik" and well the main character is named Mr. Runciter... I guess I was curious as to your member name choice? Have you happened to read this book as well? Or is it just a coinsidence?

-nat the curious cat-

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

natalia

Your Wayne and Garth gif move perfectly with the first song. That's pretty funny and neat.

I also have a question for you... It's just I started reading a book called "ubik" and well the main character is named Mr. Runciter... I guess I was curious as to your member name choice? Have you happened to read this book as well? Or is it just a coinsidence?

-nat the curious cat-

Hi Natalia

Yeah, I've read it and am in general a big Philip K Dick fan. I don't want to ruin the book for you so I won't give anything away but basically Ubik is one of my favorite novels of his and I like the concept in it of the battle against entropy, and what 'Ubik' represents in relation to that. I'd say Joe Chip is the protagonist, but Runciter is one of the main characters for sure and because of his role in the book plus I like the way his name sounds.

Dick was a really interesting guy to me, I've read the majority of his novels and he's one writer that strikes a chord in me I guess you could say, certain things in his books; the way he words things, etc. just fit my wavelength in a way that I find rare.

I highly recommend reading 'How to Build a Universe That Doesn't fall Apart Two Days Later' deoxy.org... which is a transcript of a talk (lecture?) he gave at some University and from which I take the signature I use for this site. (see below..) Also get into his vision/peak experience that Valis was based in part upon.

The movie Blade Runner was based on a story of his, It's original title is 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?'Another one of my favorite novels of his is 'Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said'. He recounts an incredible series of synchronities (assuming he's honest about it) in the article I linked above regarding that book and some experiences he's had surrounding it.

Apologies for blathering on, but anyone who brings up PKD around me is asking for it.
Anyways, hope that satisfies your curiosity a bit.

And in dedication of our fist snow the other day, this little dnb number.

edit on 13-11-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The ultimate techno trance classic.

Such a bitter sweet feeling of nostalgia, man I miss the 90´s.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And two more, it almost hurts to listen to these tracks, so many sweet teenage memories......

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Some of lyrics...

""There are so many things that I don't understand
There's a world within me that I cannot explain
Many rooms to explore, but the doors look the same
I am lost, I can't even remember my name""

The video is pretty cool as well. This is the first time I've watched it.
Hope all is well with all.
-nat

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I never heard that one from Daft Punk, nice chillout song, bizzare clip as usual.

I used to dig this clip from Daft Punk because of its random bizzarness,

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No need to say sorry for talking about someone who interests you. That's really cool that you've read that book and know a lot about Phillip K. Dick. I never even noticed your sig before!!!

PKD is a very interesting man..and I want to read more and more. I knew a few movies had been based off his books. My cousin is the one who let me borrow the book 'ubik' and I really can't wait til I'm fnished with this book and can start on more of his books. I've watched a few youtube videos on him and he has a fascinating mind that I would like to explore more.

Thanks for the link, I appreciate that. Hope you have a nice day wherever you are.

And make sure to dance...

(Not sure if I've played this tune or not, but it just came on my pandora radio...and I like
)

Peace -nat

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BitSlapper

Ya know..I just saw that video for the first time a week ago daft punk 'da funk' .. I thought how neat and strange

I really enjoy daft punk.. If ya scan through this whole thread, you shall see more daft punk videos

Peace to you ~~>> have a nice day. And welcome to the forum(I see you're new) and glad ya found this awesome thread to share some more dance or chillout tunes
Have fun and dance...

-nat
(My bad if the video doesn't work... It's the group Luminox - I run this.)
edit on 15-11-2013 by natalia because: I changed the video in hopes it will work instead
and if it doesn't...so sorry

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hello my sweet friend. I like your new avatar .. It's beautiful. Just like you I'm sure. You seem to have a beautiful soul within and out. I hope you have a wonderful day and know I'm here if you ever need to chat.
Keep dancing for me..I know you will

(I may have played this song before.. I just enjoy
)
Peace and love to you daphne ~~>>>
-nat

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Natalia "Hello my sweet friend. I like your new avatar .. It's beautiful. Just like you I'm sure. You seem to have a beautiful soul within and out. I hope you have a wonderful day and know I'm here if you ever need to chat.
Keep dancing for me..I know you will."

Thank you sweet one. I would rather hang out with folks like you all any day who are positive and fun. And, full of Great music and smiles. Doc makes me laugh so much.
Your sweet as can be.

And Woodward, well , he's a sweetheart of a guy. Mixed a great song for me.
Hope you are healing well.

Have a great day. All of you are so very precious, never forget that. My u2u is always open for you too.
Love DJ Baby Anne. :up

Oh, how is your leg? Getting better I hope. Peace and love back to you Nat the sweet cat.

edit on 15-11-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello there...Anybody home?......I thought i would start a little friday party off
.....Natalia....Oh do you like my avatar eh...Do you do you? Haha...I stole it off Snarky (sorrrrry) Yes hope your knees are healing well
.......Hey Daphne your right. This is sure a great place to hang out. Some good people here
.....Hope your both doing well...Keep smiling and have a great weekend
...And feel free to U2U me (your bank details).
...I may get that overseas trip after all hahahahaha....Obviously that was a joke.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hey hows it going. You ok?. Not seen you for ages. I just nipped out for 3 hours and thought i would drop in to see how your party was going...Bahahaha looks like no one wants to hang out with you tonight.....Never mind...Im here now.......One of my favourite dance tunes of the old days for you........

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join