It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House, Trance And Chillout Music.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I need to snap out of my dark moods

Oh Doc, hope you cheer up and I hope I didn't infect you with mine. I keep wanting to leave ATS, but I have stayed this past year because of caring and concern about someone here.

We just never know what someone else is going through do we? Since page 9 I found out something I didn't know, and couldn't leave. And soon, a few others joined this thread and made it a wonderful experience and great music was added.
Some of you may have wondered, maybe.

Hope you shake it. Things will be fine. It could certainly be worse.
edit on 6-10-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

No Daphne you have not infected me. Im ok really. Im just waiting for a few things to happen here what are out of my hands then i will be fine
. Well i hope you don't leave ATS because you will be missed. There's some good people on here for sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Well i hope you don't leave ATS because you will be missed.

Thanks Doc. I couldn't completely leave. I would miss your sense of humor
That's for real too.

You are an absolutely sweet person. I notice all things and I'm glad I have met you and other wonderful people here, who are positive, caring of others, but we all still go through it sometimes. Laughter and music will get us through it.

ETA: I hope whatever is out of your hands will go in your favor soon. All, hopefully will be well. I know how it is. Stress and anxiety over " things " going on.
edit on 6-10-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Let's dance this day out

When life hands you lemons....dance instead

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hello!

edit on 6-10-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

CJ

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yay ! Nat the cat is back. Party, dance, love.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

Welcome to the thread. I like Zapp, here's my favorite song of theirs.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hi Jens. Finding truth is so hard. Trust is so hard. . . for me. But, you know that already.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hey my sweet friend

I'm back...and all I can do is just love right now. I can't dance
and it truly is killin me.
I dance everyday...
I injured my knees ice-skating yesterday. One hurts worse than the other and I'm going to the doctors in a lil bit to make sure I didn't pop something out of place!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I hope you are doing good and dancing for me

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Ouch. I have had a knee injury, I feel your pain.

Hope it doesn't set up arthritis. Naproxin Sodium is a beautiful thing ( Aleve ) hehehe.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I already have slight arthritis in both knees from running the wrong way on the highschool cross country team. When I told my friend about it the other day(cause she's been wantin me to run with her), she didn't know there was a wrong way, but some people don't.

Anyway.. I took some ibprophen cause that's all we have and I don't wanna move til I have to get up for the doctor. I would like some naproxen though, they work a lot better it seems.
edit on 7-10-2013 by natalia because: Added a lil m to some

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've never seen this video..it was really cool!!!

I can dance in me head or just move my upper body
haha!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
@Natalia Whoaaa knee injuries...They do indeed suck!!.....Hope your not to badly injured
and your dancing again soon
...Lol injuries...Don't i know them!!

And thanks Daphne for your kind words. They are much appreciated

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

SmikeS
...Wow that just blasted me...A shot from the past that i had forgot about. Great tune

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sorry, Mr Woodward, the scan results show... . (LEWC)

This is the story I read a year ago about woodwardjnr which I didn't know before page 9 of this thread. I kept it to myself, but have tried to be here for him. Great story wood. One of those which made me cover my hand over my mouth and say " You just never know what someone else is going through."

I had a scare with cancer at the end of 2010, Dec. and the look on my families face, mom, brothers, etc . Who would care for my child on and on. I had a small taste of what you are going through. Worst week in the Hospital I've ever spent. Hate them. It turned out not to be, thank goodness.

So my Brain Tumours back...again
For those of you who don't know, he's still fighting.

We are here for you woodward. You have been in this thread since day 1 ( two years ) and I appreciate it. Love your music. WE CARE. And, you are being prayed for and loved.

CANCER, It ain't too damn funny

edit on 7-10-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes Woodwardjnr. You are an inspiration to many. To deal with what you have had to deal with, Much of it hid away inside yourself is nothing short of extraordinary. And opting to have awake surgery is incredibly brave. But there's the old saying...Fortune favors the brave!.....Keep fighting and keep rocking and a rolling along. Daphne is right. Our problems are not really problems at all compared to yours. But bear in mind your stuck with us all now lol. No escape!!..
.......And theres people all over the place thinking of you and willing you on. Your not on your journey alone. We are walking with you

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join