It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An epiphany --> theory of it all.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I watched a video about law recently and after watching it the second time I had a tremendous epiphany. It was as if the veil of everything was lifted and I saw straight through the massive illusion that is the reality here on earth and I came here wanting to share what I've been able to reason out... I might have to watch this a 3rd or 4th time to digest more of it but I think this is that once in a lifetime transformative moment that some people claim to experience in life and I just wanted to share this with people and see what insights other people may have on this.

Here is the video. Unfortunately it is specific to ontario, which is good because I was born there and I do have a birth certificate issue to bring up with the government, good for me but still good for you --> because if you gain this insight you'll know what to look for when lifting the viel in your own personal situation too:
www.tyrannosaurusradio.com...

also, I think this actually was someone in the know:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

I would love to hear of any insights people might have after really absorbing both of these things (so far I'm going back to read what this guy wrote a second time over).
edit on 2-9-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
First link is dead.

Edit:

Ok. Working now.
edit on 9/2/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

Edit 2:

Still having some issues. Loading is frozen, or very slow...

There is a broken up version of the movie on YouTube...

You can watch it here... Parts 1-9

edit on 9/2/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

fixed, needed url encoding. Might I also add that I added that short start as the bait, obviously there's a pile of stuff to cover... I think people at ats can reason stuff out and reach some of the same logical conclusions as I have. All I can say is this world has almost discovered the full truth, but there are forces at work which may deprive it of it and result in a final judgement. This has some tremendously deep roots. My appologies for it being slightly dry and an hour and a half long, but trust me I think it's possible for me to get people to see exactly what I saw.

part 7 is not on youtube for certain people, I suggest you check and see if you can view it in your country or not, some places maybe but certainly not here in canada, it took some digging to get that .mov file link, the page hosting the direct link had to be lifted from google,s cached page option when doing a search for the now missing page that was linked at the default page of the server it is hosted on. I couldn't find anything up on torrent. I can see this movie being taken down completely from that site, quite cleaver how that guy got the copyright infringement folk off his back but still managed to leave it up (stupid computer illiterate dummies).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

So you not going to tell us your epiphany? Instead you would rather me watch a video and then got to GLP? No thanks, I have already been accused of being a member of GLP here on ATS. I won't be so gullible as to give that site my time!

You might offer up some thoughts and break it down for us! It is, after all, your theory. Own it!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

oh I will, ask questions if you will, I will answer them to the best of my ability. I won't just hand you the answers but I think that video explains it pretty damn good, enough so as if you were to ask the right questions the viel could be lifted completely away. Depends how much you know about history, how many religious text's you've read, how many of those little fragments you can piece in together with the snapshot of an instant of slavery to society produced by these people and how their power during that instant was established and maintained. I won't speak in legaleze because that was just really dry, but instead focus more on trying to get people to understand the concept of what was created by an ancient pact, so long ago. I hope that inspires some questions, I would probably write out 100 pages of crap but rather than do that I'd like to offer up the pieces.

Here's one, an instrument is a carefully crafted tool, the words as the instrument are designed inherently to hold tremendous power, the power to shape society step by step to achieve a final goal of establishing heaven (or what this secret society considers to be heaven). Unfortunately those who aren't godly in nature are to be wiped out by any means necessary before that happens. The truth just isn't handed on a silver platter it is sprinkled about but if you find it ALL of the pieces will fit together I assure you. *hint* I am expecting this conversation to be somewhat interactive, after all if I wanted to post a speech or article I would have just written one.

A long time ago there was an ancient pact amongst intellectuals. Before the tower of babel was constucted even. This ancient pact was the creation of the living document, for the instrument crafted was perfected to such a degree it was designed to be guided by the sovereigns, the true leaders of this world, in order to master the earth.
This instrument was designed to be adaptive, however required the dilligence of the ruling class (the illuminated), their builders (masons), and the surfs (the laborers). It was designed to take freedoms away one by one and relentless break the will of the common man to build technology up in order to facilitate the coming judgement and cleansing of this world.

By the way I'd imagine the 1st cohesive religion used by these people was a distant relative of "satanism". I'm sure there's some people following me so far here. Questions are cool... it'll take me days and weeks to get people to see every facet of this thing but I am willing to try.

By the way greensage, I posted like that because I'm interested if anybody gets that spark that I did, I'll share all of the details in due time. Some of the ideas here as so abstract it is difficult to put into words.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You've been around here long enough to know that some kind of essay--doesn't have to be long--is considered the norm to spark conversation.

That's a LONG video. Sum up your point...if we like it we'll play.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You post a link that doesn't work, you post a link to GLP(a site that bans many peoples IP addresses), and don't give a summary.
You had this great epiphany. Share it.
Because you really sound like a crazy person right now.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
You've been around here long enough to know that some kind of essay--doesn't have to be long--is considered the norm to spark conversation.

That's a LONG video. Sum up your point...if we like it we'll play.

I hope I got a sum up on that last point it's hard to pick exactly what is significant enough to get people's attention, however, in this legal jungle there is reference to an ancient pact. This greatly clarifies things, I think I can explain some of the reasons why this pact formed, what it is there for, how it runs our lives, perhaps a little how it evolved throught recorded history.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If you think you've found the end, you've merely created a wall for yourself. This is ok though as those walls prevent us from going too far down a path we aren't ready for yet.

The Hidden Hand is a fascinating rabbit hole to go down and the ending (of this tiny part of our story) is... a surprise. A wonderful surprise.

I wish you the best my friend.

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sounds kind of interesting.
But you kind of lost me at this

It was designed to take freedoms away one by one and relentless break the will of the common man to build technology up in order to facilitate the coming judgement and cleansing of this world.

So they had a bunch of slaves for thousands of years, but had to take away freedoms one by one. All in an attempt to build up technology? why didn't they start building technology up way back when? Why wasn't electricity discovered and applied before the 1800s?

The rest of what you wrote is interesting, but unless you worded those sentences wrong. I don't think it's likely.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I know where you are going, I'm just trying to help get the ball rolling. We are talking Pax Romana correct?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

no, it is designed so that when they have technology at their disposal that offers them enough of an advantage over the common idiot, that they would do a final cleansing. The system is a trap designed to take advantage of the stupid, so if one is too stupid to figure it out the judgement will be that you die and they live. Of course this hidden knowledge is passed through the bloodlines and such, there is some truth to that, and these people don't typically share the knowledge of what they discovered because they are megalomaniac lunatics who think because they are in the know that they have been ordained by god. As they discovered things, so too did the sheer numbers of common man and their ability to rise up and fight against the will of society. At some point it was expected that society would grow up, or those who wouldn't grow up would be judged and cleansed one day. That day ought to be real soon given the sort of technology that is out there --> a lot of people on ats have a sense of this, some religious, some not religious. This actually has little to do with the real god, if there is one.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

My take, the guy from the elite family that you despise is a nobody who craves attention.
The Real Guy from the Real elite family you despise, was too busy playing polo to goof off on the interent, that day.
Ah, except for Billy III, (son of Bill and grandson of William), Billy, dont mention Billy, has mental issues and they keep him locked in the cabin in the hamptons. he has "caretakers" and limited access to the internet, so... don't worry. His life sucks anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Nope, in fact pax romana was created by the people responsible for enforcing this even more ancient pact which I speak of. So in a way it is part of it, but more or less this has much deeper roots than rome.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Cool. Help a brother out then. What up? Who are the folk behind the original pact?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie

My take, the guy from the elite family that you despise is a nobody who craves attention.
The Real Guy from the Real elite family you despise, was too busy playing polo to goof off on the interent, that day.
Ah, except for Billy III, (son of Bill and grandson of William), Billy, dont mention Billy, has mental issues and they keep him locked in the cabin in the hamptons. he has "caretakers" and limited access to the internet, so... don't worry. His life sucks anyway.

Perhaps, I still have yet to reread that a 2nd time, it's a long read, and that movie is damn long. Some knowledge of the freeman society helps, however, you pretty much are getting a crash course in it with that vid. I'm expecting this thread will eventually take on a more robust shape. Think about what it would be like explaining oop to someone who last programmed in the 80's on their tandy 1000ex and hasn't touched a computer since, it would take some time to get the person to understand the series of tricks used when trying to conceptualize things.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Given the perspective you have come to see on this topic... what is your path you are pursuing?

Do you aim to fight it?
Do you aim to try to hide from it?
Do you aim to be judged such you will be included?
Do you aim to be judged such you won't be included?

Do you believe you have enough information to be able to reason yourself into knowing the right thing? Do you believe you are immune to being tricked into a different trap using things that look like they are leading you out? How would you know considering "they" clearly have much more experience at this than you?

Namaste.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The originating link may be too HD for my computer as it hangs on it relentlessly. I will consider watching the youtube version and hopefully there is a part 7.

In the interim, never mind GLP, and from what I gather on your thoughts thus far is that all of this is inevitable and the ignorant will be removed from the equation.

Sounds about what we are facing, us against them, so in this series is there a solution? Is it Satanism since that is the originating religion and obviously the language of the elite and the socialites of our Society today?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Cool. Help a brother out then. What up? Who are the folk behind the original pact?

If you want names I can't exactly provide them, as I said these people work tirelessly to make sure that you aren't aware that they are truely running things. All I can say is that these people are "the illuminated ones". Their names are long lost to the dust of time. Back then nothing was written, only stories told from one generation to the next. Shortly after the advent of the written document is where this pact took shape amongst already established leaders and intellects to insure that their families inherited the earth one day in the distant future. They had no intention of ever being alive themselves to inherit it, this was for their children, and their children, to preserve their superior breeding. So I can give you a time, and a rough place but the exact specifics don't really matter, all you have to do is understand what was invented on that day to understand how it built and manages society. Think of all of the civilizations ever on this planet and where the common thread is.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oh, OH! I know, I know: It's the Illuminati?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join