It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged planet seen next to sun!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
dont the annunaki have some sort of symbol that is a planet with wings
2nd

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by NeoVain
The sun is currently down where i live (sweden) but please, can anyone try to do the same?
Switch camera into negative/infrared and take some photos of the sun, see if you get the same result. If it is just a lens flare in that shot it should not be repeatable right?

edit on 2-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

first off, negative and infrared are completely different things. I don't know of any phones that have infrared sensors.
and Lens flares will always be repeatable. Every time you take a picture of the sun direcetly with your phone a lens flare will appear. the lens flare will appear in different locations depending on what angle your phone is, but it will almost always be there.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Thank you, as i suspected. The lens flare will not be repeatably at the same spot, picture after picture. So if this "winged planet" appears at the same spot in the pictures, it is not a lens flare right? i will take 100 pics and compare as soon as the sun goes up. This can be the smoking gun ppl!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

no need to take 100 pics. 5 will be more than enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

As long as the Sun is in the same position in the frame, the lens flare will be in the same position in the frame.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

As long as the Sun is in the same position in the frame, the lens flare will be in the same position in the frame.

Hmm that seems strange. Even if i change the camera, the angle of the shot, or wait for the suns inclination to change? Surely the lens flare should change as well under any of those circumstances?

Another thing, i have a video camera (hd, 30x optical zoom) with the ability to film in negative. Would that lens flare apear on that film as well?
edit on 2-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I would have thought even a slight change in angle of the camera would move the lens flare around a fair bit, whilst the sun would still appear to be in the same spot in the frame.

I'm thinking like the Sydney UFO from a while back.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

i just took a few photos and realized that when i had the camera pointed at the sun there was ciccular object at difernt bpositions when i moved the camera, so my conclusion is that its lense flar and there for its bull.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Phage

I would have thought even a slight change in angle of the camera would move the lens flare around a fair bit, whilst the sun would still appear to be in the same spot in the frame.

Agree this is the same conception i have with lens flares. They are based on the angle the sun ray hit the lens, so skewing the angle a bit will completely change the lens flare.

Phage, are you perhaps the disinfo agent as some people on these forums suspect, saying this so that we will diiscard our own findings instead of taking them seriously? please explain.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Phage

Agree this is the same conception i have with lens flares. They are based on the angle the sun ray hit the lens, so skewing the angle a bit will completely change the lens flare.

Phage, are you perhaps the disinfo agent as some people on these forums suspect, saying this so that we will diiscard our own findings instead of taking them seriously? please explain.

Maybe he is just trying to protect Big Photography.

The conspiracies those guys are involved in... Man, let me tell you...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitytango
reply to post by shadowreborn89

i just took a few photos and realized that when i had the camera pointed at the sun there was ciccular object at difernt bpositions when i moved the camera, so my conclusion is that its lense flar and there for its bull.

Hmm interesting, so the lens flare moved. And you spotted no circular object near the sun? was the picture good enough that it would appear clearly like in the op:s image from the webpage? www.fivedoves.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This must be the 100th thread about people not understanding what a junky camera is placed in cell phones.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
This must be the 100th thread about people not understanding what a junky camera is placed in cell phones.

Don´t worry i have a real good one, as well as a video recorder and will try to confirm it when the sun goes up over here (once the clouds dissipates)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If there were a large object, i.e. planet sized, near the Sun its mass would affect the positions of the known planets and thus reveal itself. Amateur astronomers would realize quickly that the planets were off. Also, amateurs and pros would detect this object easily.

There is no new object out there. It would have been detected as it came into the solar system probably years ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If you change the camera, using a camera with different arrangement of lens and sensor, the lens flare will (may) appear in a different location. But as long as the light source (the Sun) is in the same location in the frame, a given camera will put the lens flare in the same location. To put it in the converse, the lens flare will move depending upon the location of the Sun in the frame.

Since you're talking about HD, I assume you're not actually talking about film. But since lens flare is an optical effect produced by internal reflections the "negative" mode would also produce the lens flare.

It doesn't have to be the Sun. Use any bright light.

edit on 9/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You mean Fiona's pictures?
That wasn't lens flare, that was stuff on the windshield.
edit on 9/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I know but any slight change of angle makes things in the foreground move (bug on windscreen, light reflection inside camera lens) a lot whilst objects in the back don't move much at all.

So what I was getting at was having the sun in the same position in the image frame won't necessarily mean the lens flare will be in the same position.

edit on 2/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One photo doesn't tell me much. Perhaps, we need "official" word from NASA and pals on what they think it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It will.
It checked before I posted that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by NeoVain

If there were a large object, i.e. planet sized, near the Sun its mass would affect the positions of the known planets and thus reveal itself. Amateur astronomers would realize quickly that the planets were off. Also, amateurs and pros would detect this object easily.

There is no new object out there. It would have been detected as it came into the solar system probably years ago.

unless the theory of gravity is wrong, yes. so far it has not been proven.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
This morning when I was outside, just as the Sun was rising, Venus was bright and high in the sky. I could even still see her as the Sun was shining!

The position would have been about the 2 p.m. position and was in a near direct line along the Sun's path!

So I say it is Venus! Awesome! As for the "wings", I would guess that since the Sun is beyond the planet itself the phone was able to see the cast-off of the Sun's solar rays.

It is an excellent picture and interesting to note since we might be able to capture ELE-nin during the day on film this same way once it passes a bit further this way!
Hmm i agree.. good cap indeed.. well if we get lucky enough maybe it will show and ppl can get photos while its still approaching

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join