It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Objects to Palestinian Statehood to Avoid War Crimes Investigations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Where would you suggest they fire their piddly rockets at the invading force from??

Maybe their heavily fortified army base that Israel let them build.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Where would you suggest they fire their rockets at Israel from??

Why fire them at all? Apart from the fact they refuse to accept Israel's right to exist....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Why fire them at all? Apart from the fact they refuse to accept Israel's right to exist....

Do I need to post the maps showing Israel's invasion of Palestinian land??

They have stated they would accept the original borders..

And BTW, so what if they don't accept the jewish state of Israel...
Israel has NEVER accepted a Palestinian state..
Your view on why Israel does that?
Or best to be a hypocrite???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

BTW, I think it's a bit BS that you edit my post when quoting..

Are you REALLY that dishonest and need to stoop to such lows

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Are you REALLY that dishonest

You are the one being dishonest, claiming that they are piddling rockets - you are just trying to cover up the terrorists actions!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Are you REALLY that dishonest

You are the one being dishonest, claiming that they are piddling rockets - you are just trying to cover up the terrorists actions!

Mate, you edited my post...
THAT'S dishonest..

So tell me, whats the damage/kill rate of these WMD's ????

Man you guys are getting desperate, pathetic is all I can say.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Be Nice

Let's please stick to the topic and avoid getting into the quagmire of posting our personal opinions of each other.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Man you guys are getting desperate, pathetic is all I can say

Yes, some people who hate jews really are getting pathetic, refusing to blame the arab terrorists and trying to put all the blame on Israel. And when Israel defends itself against terrorism they whine about that
edit on 3-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Man you guys are getting desperate, pathetic is all I can say

Yes, some people who hate jews really are getting pathetic, refusing to blame the arab terrorists and trying to put all the blame on Israel. And when Israel defends itself against terrorism they whine about that
edit on 3-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

I don't call someone defending their land from an invading force terrorists..

Seems nowadays it's a tag the west and Israel give to anyone that sees through their BS...

I'd be a terrorist in your eyes also if someone tried to take my home because I would certainly attack them.
Come try it out yourself.

Oh and my jewish mates always love it when I tell them people like yourself call me a Jew hater.

edit on 3-9-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Israel kills and maims many more Palestinians with it's precision, high tech. laser guided computerized munitions and multi million dollar tanks and planes than the Palestinians kill Israelis with their home made rockets that usually fall in empty lots and in uncrowded streets.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
than the Palestinians kill Israelis with their home made rockets

Because Israel has a rocket defense and warning system, and spends money on shelters for their population. The arab terrorists use their population as human shields... as they do not care about their own civilians!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

than the Palestinians kill Israelis with their home made rockets

Because Israel has a rocket defense and warning system, and spends money on shelters for their population. The arab terrorists use their population as human shields... as they do not care about their own civilians!

LMAO, most of the "piddly" rockets land in empty space..

BTW, I'm still waiting on the damage rate of these 'massive missiles"..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The UN and the International Court mean nothing. Israel will operate above any international law that is halfheartedly imposed on them. The US serves as a lap dog for the Israelis since the government gets bribes from them.

Speaking of war crimes, NATO is already doing so in Libya. The entire global system is a joke. International law only applies to countries that aren't making up the rules.

There is no regard for human life with these monsters.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Fark the US govern..I mean Israeli Government. Who are they to deny Palestine statehood?

Have a read

I was never one to enter into this debate until I read and investigated the above.
edit on 3-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by blackcube

Never had thought about one of primary reasons to the opposition to Palestine statehood could be to avoid International Criminal Court (ICC). But I guess "legalities" is less important the moral issues of inaction.

Other piace of information is about a UAV attack in Gaza that killed 2 militant of Hamas that were next to a mosque... and 16 civilians had been killed because a door was open. What the hell IDF was thinking to attack someone who was close to some place so crowded with civilians. This show how IDF don't give a damn to attack anywhere even if the collateral damage is so obvious.

I don't get why people still say the Wikileaks cables are not important.

news.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
What about the innocent civilians maimed and killed by islamic rocket and homicide attacks? Be real. Hamas and the other jihadists hide among the civilians just so people like you will condemn the Israelis for daring to defend themselves.
Try to find a clue somewhere.

You might want to look for a clue yourself. The Palestinians are the defenders here not the Israeli's. Israel is the one that is stealing land and killing families while they are doing so that makes Israel the aggressors.

Palestine never officially existed so how is Israel stealing there land? I don't like how Israel has handled the situation from day 1(60 years and running) but still I think you are jumping to the wrong conclusions villifying Israel for war crimes when all they do is retaliate to arab aggression.

The Franco-British boundary agreement of 1920 clearly defined the boarders of Palestine.
Franco-British boundary agreement (1920) Again the Arabs are the defenders here not the aggressors the land was occupied and Israel had to kill to get it. And when Israel used white phosphorus on the UN SCHOOL they committed war crimes and they should be held accountable for it. White phosphorus is illegal to use in civilian areas, and its use by Israel constitutes a war crime.
edit on 3-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Harari Probe - Hezzbolah says cooperation is an attack on Hezzbolah

Hezzbolah receives notification - 4 members indicted

The reason I have pointed out the ICC and its jurisdiction is because of this -

Hezbollah has said the international court is a tool of the United States and Israel and wants Lebanon to halt all cooperation with it, including withdrawing Lebanese judges and ending its share of funding for the court.

Using the ICC to go after Israel for Palestinian state hood while denouncing / rejecting its authority and accusing it of being a puppet controlled by the United States?

Doesnt really make sense....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Israel kills and maims many more Palestinians with it's precision, high tech. laser guided computerized munitions and multi million dollar tanks and planes than the Palestinians kill Israelis with their home made rockets that usually fall in empty lots and in uncrowded streets.

The reason for the higer body count on the Palestinian / Hamas side is due to Hamas launching rockets from heavily populated areas, schools, mosques etc etc etc.

Hamas has stated in the past that they are o with spilling palestinian blood in order to acheiv their goal.

@ other posters.

The death of even 1 civilian, regardless of what side, is 1 to many. Trying to argue that Israel does more damage while down playing Hamas and their rockets is a joke.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by buster2010

Harari Probe - Hezzbolah says cooperation is an attack on Hezzbolah

Hezzbolah receives notification - 4 members indicted

The reason I have pointed out the ICC and its jurisdiction is because of this -

Hezbollah has said the international court is a tool of the United States and Israel and wants Lebanon to halt all cooperation with it, including withdrawing Lebanese judges and ending its share of funding for the court.

Using the ICC to go after Israel for Palestinian state hood while denouncing / rejecting its authority and accusing it of being a puppet controlled by the United States?

Doesnt really make sense....

Neither link backs up what you said about Hezbollah saying they would kill people for being collaborators. And Hezbollah had questions they wanted answered like how were they supposed to steal a van in Japan and somehow it turns up 4 months later loaded with explosives and they get the blame. The US Israel and the Saudis did everything they could to push a judgement through the court. Thats why Hezbollah said the court was a puppet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The war crimes are not just against the Palistinians, but more seriously Israel has targeted innocent protestors and even UN observers and peacekeepers.yes Israel has intentionaly killed UN personal on numerous occasions.Simply as a warning to the UN that it doesnt want UN observers in the occupied territories as they may be witness Israeli warcrimes.

edit on 3-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by blackcube

Never had thought about one of primary reasons to the opposition to Palestine statehood could be to avoid International Criminal Court (ICC). But I guess "legalities" is less important the moral issues of inaction.

Other piace of information is about a UAV attack in Gaza that killed 2 militant of Hamas that were next to a mosque... and 16 civilians had been killed because a door was open. What the hell IDF was thinking to attack someone who was close to some place so crowded with civilians. This show how IDF don't give a damn to attack anywhere even if the collateral damage is so obvious.

I don't get why people still say the Wikileaks cables are not important.

news.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
What about the innocent civilians maimed and killed by islamic rocket and homicide attacks? Be real. Hamas and the other jihadists hide among the civilians just so people like you will condemn the Israelis for daring to defend themselves.
Try to find a clue somewhere.

You might want to look for a clue yourself. The Palestinians are the defenders here not the Israeli's. Israel is the one that is stealing land and killing families while they are doing so that makes Israel the aggressors.

Palestine never officially existed so how is Israel stealing there land? I don't like how Israel has handled the situation from day 1(60 years and running) but still I think you are jumping to the wrong conclusions villifying Israel for war crimes when all they do is retaliate to arab aggression.

Something tells me you have read very little, if anything, outside of the MSM, about the situation in Palestine, and about the original agreement re the boundaries of the territory Israel was given. Am I right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join