It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's Lion Cubs...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dom:

I look forward to you defending the Iraqi treatment of PFC Jessica Lynch, and explaining that she was actually killing Iraqi children and that the SEAL team that rescued her actually committed unspeakable attrocities against Iraqi civilians.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not sure is all heard today but a representative of the Iraqi government stated that "unconventional means" would be applied, in respect to addressing the coalition incursions. When asked if he meant that Iraq would apply WMD he stated "I did not say that."

Best information I have is that what he meant was the use of these Children/Ashbal Saddam. Interestingly enough my most recent review of the AP has nothing on these statements. The use of children as weapons is a war crime and if it were up to me the consequence would be death.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Bob88 I find your statement "Makes Hitler's Youth look like boy scouts" highly irresponsible.

The Nazis were breeding the "Master Race" that would replace all of Humanity and the "Hitler Youth" was one way that they had perpetuated this.

They would impregnate young Hitler Youth Girls that matched the blood of the to become "Master Race" (note in Nazi doctrine the master race technically still doesn't exist, it hasn't been fully created yet), and they would be impregnated with genes by very well bred aryan males, and then shipped off to a "cloister" while their friends were told something else about them.

In reality they were giving brith to those whom were designated as "superior" and they were to be wed when the age came, to others of their like.

The rest of the Hitler Youth Girls, were used in the "Death Cults" which were the Cults that tended the graves of fallen "Aryans" and others who died for the Fatherland.

The Hitler Youth for boys, was a training ground to find those who would support the Nazi agenda in one of two ways.

Sacrifice, or thinking, those who'd just sacrifice themselves went into the Army, and the thinkers were used to further the Nazi Agenda.

This ideal of sacrifice however pervaded even the girls minds to the point where all they wish they could do was Die for "The 3rd Reich".

But only Nazi officials had and doctors had any idea what all this was about. They were the ones planning the breeding programs.

The least taught part of history, that should be taught the most.

Is The Nazi Breeding Programs.

And this all began with the Hitler Youth.

Your claim is highly arrogant, and irresponsible.

While Saddam is evil in his land and should be removed, Hitler could be considered the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Interestingly, Baden-powell originally envisaged the Scouts as a quasi-military organisation studing the skills he had learnt during the Boer war and other campaigns in Africa. (oddly enough, he advocated the swastika as the Scouts' "thank you" sign - long before its association with Hitler, of course).
All countries have had these youth groups: Pioneers in the USSR: Junior Spies in Orwell's "1984": controlling youth is a pretty obvious step for any tyrant to take.
If they are killed there is (as in all war) no clear moral picture: it will be the responsibility of the killer and of those who put these boys in the firing line and of the boys themselves, or their families.
Considering the issue is illuminating but the answer is that there is no answer.
I cannot see them being any great threat on an open battlefield; but in urban fighting a lad with a kalashnikov is pretty much as dangerous as a 15-year veteran.
It is worth recalling that it was mainly boys and old men who defended Berlin in 1945, and it cost 100,000 + plus lives of the Soviets' battle-hardened finest before the city was taken. And this was a Soviet army with no brief whatsoever as far as urban destruction and civilian lives were concerned.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm not really certain where you got your info on the sacking of Berlin.

But as my former Principal and 'Brother' and his friend remember it, the Russians pretty much just waltzed into Berlin and Raped everyone (literally raped the little girls to the old hags) and "exacted their revenge".

The resistance in Berlin actually was hardened SS, the "old man and the young boy militia" were on the front lines which were mowed over (my said principal's friend fell asleep with a tank bazooka "whatever german version was called" and woke up to find the Russian line miles behind him and so promptly surrendered)

There really was no fight left in the Germans by then though anyways.

And the Russians aren't a good example, as it is THEIR tactics that so miserably failed in the 1st Gulf War.

Found the name of the "tank bazooka" lol...panzerfausts.

[Edited on 5-4-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I tend to use history as the source of my info. Unconventional, I confess, in ATS terms but it gets me by.
A source almost as reliable as your principal - the BBC - here ;www.bbc.co.uk...

The SS and military dead fell in the fighting before the Russians broke through to Berlin: the city was cut off from German military regular forces.
I generally deprecate Ctrl+ V but -as part of my ceaseless fight agaibnst drivel - here are a couple of snippets:-
�the 90,000 German defenders - mainly old people or members of the Hitler Youth - stood little chance against more than a million Red Army troops.�

�By the 2nd of May, the Reichstag, the old German parliament, had fallen. Berlin surrendered to Marshall Zukhov who received the honour of being the conqueror of Berlin. The Battle for Berlin had cost the Soviets over 70,000 dead.�

and if that's a waltz -I'd ahte to be with your "brother" when he foxtrots!
Good grief!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well you can take it up with my Atlas of WW2 and my friends who were there when Berlin was actually being taken.

I don't know about the casualty numbers, however they were fairly high for two reasons.

One the russians (attacking in to units) were pressed for time by Stalin, causing the northern unit to make a reckless attack through (essau?) some town like that, in a few days however this unit smashed through 3 German defense lines, composed of a myriad of soldiers.

It wasn't much more time before they poored 500,000 men into Berlin, where they met resistance by yes, mostly SS.

I'm not wrong about that. Don't know why your BBS source would want to make it seem like Berlin was full of grannies and young kids.

But Berlin, mostly its hard points (reichstagg...the zoo) were being occupied by the SS. AND of course the Folkwaffen or whatever the old men and kids called themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not BSS! BBC: British Broadcasting Corporation: not always unreliable! Why don't you read the link? Or search the topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join