It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aljazeera reports 9/2/11: Women celebrate in Tripoli's Martyrs' square

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
According to Aljazeera thousands of women have gathered in Tripoli's Martyrs' Square to celebrate the ousting of Gaddafi while also thanking the men for their support. Their reporter, live from Tripoli, calls it the million women march. I'm no expert but compared to other Middle Eastern & North African nations, Libyan women had it pretty good? I am aware that Gaddafi's bodyguards were all women. So this leaves me curious. I also noticed this new Aljazeera footage looks very similar to footage from the 1.7 million Libyans who rallied in support of Gaddafi this past July in Tripoli's Green Square. Martyr Square & Green Square = same place. I'll post the rally video for comparison.

Either way, here's a MSM report of present day Libya

Aljazeera: Thousands of women celebrate Martyrs' Square

July 1, 1.7 million rally in support of Gaddafi Green Square

edit on 2-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I wonder how those women are going to take to Sharia law. People said Egypt wouldn't have it either, but last week had major demonstrations demanding it. This should be interesting to watch develop. I wonder if they don't start looking for the "Do you miss me yet?" T-shirts with Gadaffi's image instead of Bush within a couple years.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Looks faked and stagted why always at night?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I noticed it's awfully bright for a night time protest. And their footage is short lived, where's the rest?

@wrabbit people miss Bush? I get Obama sucks but Bush? Say it ain't so!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

i dont see thousands of women in the square i see alot of men though. and the number in the video isnt that of thousands.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

By the way you see the yellow object where the men are standing up in the Aljazeera footage? howcome i dont see it in that July 1, 2011 Gaddafi's Speech to Libya and the World, 1 of 2 footage? i find that strange. and again your right about been to bright.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah man, their title says thousands of women & their reporter is calling it the million women march, so where's the beef? And I was looking for that yellow thing too. This aljazeera footage is not the exact footage from the July 1 support rally, because they are two different sources. For all we know, we are looking at aljazeeras own footage from July 1, just repackaged as new.

Or this is all true. I dunno. To the Batcave!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Great find star and flag, looks the pro rebel virutal people in youtube are on the defensive on this footage.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yeah I see that. It's funny, aljazeera YouTube ratings are usually low, not all but a lot. People will think what they think, either for Gaddafi or against him, & no one on a YouTube comment board will change anyone's mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You know something is fake when they never show any skyline or buildings.
The MSM is sinking to new lows if that's possible.
They won't have any audience left in a few years once people really catch on the to all the nonsense they've been told was News

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am not sure what is going on but Al-Jezeera is getting just as bad as the rest for their propaganda for the globalists. They opened an office in NYC and have been showing that they have sold out completely. I have completely quit watching MSM several months ago. They make me want to throw up with all their lies and trashy so called news. It seems to me there is hardly anyone that I am use to seeing on any of the MSM channels anymore where did they all go.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah I have to agree with Agent_USA_Supporter on this one. "It Looks faked and stagted."

Obviously they are all "male" CIA agents dressed as women "pretending" to celebrate.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

for once we agree on something eh?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree, also they only show the same, short lived footage, over & over again. I know I can't trust western MSM so I usually go with other worldly news, & Aljazeera was one of my worldly sources. If anything, I counted on them to go against the western MSM establishment, but it appears they may be on the same side, well that's what RT news tells me
but seriously, F! the news. Son of a bi... Whose left, Alex Jones? Say it ain't so!

I will add to 1 statement I said about this protest, & that it's awfully bright for a night time protest. Apparently the square has huge, uh floodlights, lighting up the square. There's a shot of them in the first video but it's only shown for a secnod or two, so you gotta be paying attention to spot it. This protest could be the real deal or fake. I wish those independent journalists were still in Tripoli!

@redrose, I hear ya, I thought I could count on them to go against western MSM BS, guess not. YouTube "The Real News Network". It's not much, but it's a start. Oh, & NYC will corrupt all

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

Yeah I have to agree with Agent_USA_Supporter on this one. "It Looks faked and stagted."

Obviously they are all "male" CIA agents dressed as women "pretending" to celebrate.

If that's the case the CIA needs more man power to dress as women, as they are short in numbers for a thousand, nay, million woman march!

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SLAYER69

for once we agree on something eh?

I brought two opposing worlds together. My job here is done.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
At least RT stands against the rising NWO.

future:

muslim brotherhood commands the middle east.

Just like the three world wars that freemason Albert Pike spoke of.Hell I use to regard conspiracy theories as kookland and KKK territory 15 years ago,but conspiracies theories are not theories anymore they are fact. the events around Oklahoma bombing awakened me.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Is anything you disagree on automatically faked or staged?

It seems, judging from your posts and topics, that you are in support of the Gadaf. And that you just cannot imagine such a man being downfallen.

Funny. Not to say I'm a time traveler or anything, but I can't help but think....OH YEA! Pugin. Oh God, Pugin. Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin. You are the Libyan non-architecture version of Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin. You're seeing your whole country change in just a few years, and you cannot accept the fact that it is for the better. Surely your elders are right. They must be, to have been in power for so long, right?

ha.

My good sir. Elders die. And then they are replaced. And that is what is happening in Libya. Accept reality and deny ignorance. Because the sooner you do, the sooner you're see that you cannot get this many people to do a scripted event in any orderly fashion without at least a dozen of them claiming to do so for publicity.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

that you are in support of the Gadaf. And that you just cannot imagine such a man being downfallen.

and it seems to me that you are in support of NATO,UN,IMF, Obama and the real war criminals, your showing colors on whose side your really suppuorting has a hint with your avatar of cheney and the burning of the america constitution.

My good sir. Elders die. And then they are replaced. And that is what is happening in Libya. Accept reality and deny ignorance. Because the sooner you do, the sooner you're see that you cannot get this many people to do a scripted event in any orderly fashion without at least a dozen of them claiming to do so for publicity.

It seems with that you support the rebels and the american agenda in the middle east.

NATO Once again attacked a sovereign country a threat to no one, by cliaming they have a right of supporting the al qaeda rebels to gain victory.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That's not Cheney.

I don't believe in the concept of sovereignty.

So ya, you failed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh my bad thats ron paul, it seems your anti ron paul, by your avatar then it seems.

I don't believe in the concept of sovereignty.

well that was pretty obvious, well your free to believe what you want.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join