It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason aliens cant introduce themselves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Perhaps Their ritual isn't done yet?

What is with all the animal sacrifices, flaying of cows and goats, and flying balls of light/ saucers/ triangles when these Aliens appear?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

The way we interpret the symbols of ancient civilizations are flawed, vastly flawed. It's a big injustice to our society and our ancestors when we start to ascribe their hard work to alien intervention. We have to be aware of that we are interpreting their work and all of their symbols with our current technology, actually we are interpreting it according to our current paradigm of science. That's why it's wrong, because we are a very young civilization and we simply don't know very much.

We have to deal with the inconceivable nature of nature, but it is never going to let us relax, as richard feynman once said. But we are all connected.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
reply to post by Biigs

The way we interpret the symbols of ancient civilizations are flawed, vastly flawed. It's a big injustice to our society and our ancestors when we start to ascribe their hard work to alien intervention. We have to be aware of that we are interpreting their work and all of their symbols with our current technology, actually we are interpreting it according to our current paradigm of science. That's why it's wrong, because we are a very young civilization and we simply don't know very much.

I agree with this thought.

Also, civilizations have come and gone and sometimes natural calamities erase whatever that was left of them. I'm not convinced the History channel shows portray actual truths than commentaries.

Off topic post: History Channel outside the US has completely different shows. None of the Ancient Aliens shows were ever played in Europe where I lived for example, or the Middle East. Its sort of sad they don't put any real history programs on the US channel. Maybe they know no one would watch them here

edit on 2-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Frira

Snip
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: Wrong thread sorry

Ha! That was good and made me laugh!

That movie, Signs had the scene where the Priest locks an alien in a basement, and the comment soon after, disputing the assumption of greater intelligence based on their superior technology, "I don't know, they seem to have a lot of trouble with doors."

Shyamalan presents a high view of humanity in many of his screenplays. I share that.

Sure, I would love for the world to have access to the technology to travel the stars, but I find it hard to imagine an alien impressing me at a personal level: How they might think, what they believe, matters of honor, valor, heroism, personal sacrifice, love, empathy, and such-- rare to find all of those in humans, but I suspect only exist in us.

That preachy film, The Day the Earth Stood Still, both the original and the remake-- how absurd. The aliens have come to earth to destroy us because we are too dangerous. Really? The logic of destroying someone for being too violent is non-existent-- but it stirs fear-- as do most of our depictions of contact with an alien species.

If aliens do come to make contact, I suspect it would not take long for either to identify that it is humans who are the superior beings. If they exist, they probably know this better than we do-- and allowing us to know the difference and thus to be assured of our superiority-- once and for all-- that would be fearful to them.

Ten thousand years out the caves-- and we are aiming at other planets. Out physics are now mostly mathematical (and math isn't of nature-- it is something universal which was conceived by man-- impressive!), music, story telling, spiritual lives, etc. We got it all-- and we have yet to begin to understand what our own abilities are-- but always striving for more.

We are so magnificent, we frighten one another-- and will frighten anything else smart enough to perceive what we are.

So, I'm not dividing by zero, but neither am I trying the foolishness of working out the square root of infinity!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Communitcation.

We are so very well connected to everyone else that any one offical real contact would spread almost instantly around the globe and would ensue mass panic.

Aliens have visited us before, many other civalizations for thousands of years and we are pretty sure of that.

The one thing the civilizations couldnt do is spread the word for two things, the actual accuracy and speed of the communication and more importantly the ability to actually describe what they are seeing.

Our tech level has jumped up way too fast and with such compounding complexity.

Im afraid ET is scared of us going postal because we CAN understand it and because we would all so rapidly paniced.

This is exactly why they are taking their time on this one.

It's all about accepting the reality that would be created with the knowledge that other life forms exist in the universe, not accepting would result in panic. fear. attack.

The revealing of other lifeforms in the universe would raise the question of humans being the dominated species in the universe maybe even on this planet and that maybe seen as a threat to most an equal threat to human existence equal to that of a worldwide threat of say a meteor, humans can't handle that, the human psyche compels each human to be rulers over all living creatures the human psyche as been conditioned this way.

If you throw a unwanted piece of rubble into a line of ants it gets removed, if you throw a unwanted piece of tissue on to a spiders cobweb its gets removed, if a unwanted lifeform comes onto earth its gets removed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
If you throw a unwanted piece of rubble into a line of ants it gets removed, if you throw a unwanted piece of tissue on to a spiders cobweb its gets removed, if a unwanted lifeform comes onto earth its gets removed.

Why did every other civilization that seemed to be connected to external influence die out with such loverly gifts of building technology?

Why have they left this one? Is it the fact we are all in near instant communication? Is it because we didnt need their help this 'run'?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
if actual contact did happen it would spread quickly, especially on the internet.
i dont think people would panic tho, as it would be seen as just another hoax and nobody would beleive it was real.

who knows, it might of already happened and just got no attention.
anyway, i suspect that a lot of people wouldnt beleive it if they saw an alien with their own 2 eyes, instead they would try to pull its face off scooby doo style saying ''its not real, its just a mask'' lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You'de be quite suprised to find out who walks amongst you....lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why did every other civilization that seemed to be connected to external influence die out with such loverly gifts of building technology?

from disease to natural disasters technology cannot stop these thing's

Why have they left this one? Is it the fact we are all in near instant communication? Is it because we didnt need their help this 'run'?

I see what you're geting at with the instant communication like somesort of alarm where everyone knows what's going on immediately, as a race we've grown smarter and have learned so much.... the world isn't flat, the sun isn't a god, are galaxy isn't the center of the universe etc....
edit on 3-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
I see what you're geting at with the instant communication like somesort of alarm where everyone knows what's going on immediately, as a race we've grown smarter and have learned so much....

Exactly my piont, word of mouth communication, while its accuracy may deteriorate will spread fast anyway. But in a way the visitors may be able to control it and stem the panic on a small crowd first, and up it each time.

If i and 100's can just text the new groups a pic of fuzzy proof, i would bet its on the main headline news before you can say; everyone panic.

But maybe ive taken the wrong angle, is it because we didnt need any help gettign where we did, they wont officially say hello.

alien one: So, how long do we need to keep monitoring these guys before we can make fun of them in person?
alien two: you know the rules, wait till enough of them are smart enough to stop the other half blowing themselves up, try to stem any major catastophies without being busted.... gunna be a while....
alien one: Pass the popcorn then

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wouldnt base alot of opinion of ancient aliens since its on mainstream media, funded and controlled by the illuminati.

The reason aliens havnt introduced themselves is because the time for them hasnt come yet. Revelation 12 must be fulfilled first. Then Satan can walk the earth in his physical form along with his fallen angels aka "aliens."

Read the Book of Enoch if you wanna know what "aliens" really are. And dont go basing your opinion on the book fro what the Ancient Aliens show says. Ive read the book three times and they skew the text entirely.
edit on 3-9-2011 by mallen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think if humans were to panic It would be because we truly don't know what the ET's intentions are for coming to Earth. Their are alot of possible and totally logic reasons why they would, but those arent 100% known by human believers yet, They are just Ideas of what might happen if they did come.

I do believe aliens 100%.

I bet humans would in fact panic, Unless like mentioned in prior posts there was some intelligent communication reassuring humans that the contact isn't a threat to us. Still, I think people would have their dukes up In case they lying to us and they really came to eat our brains.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallen07
Read the Book of Enoch if you wanna know what "aliens" really are. And dont go basing your opinion on the book fro what the Ancient Aliens show says. Ive read the book three times and they skew the text entirely.

That book is litterally next on my list.

I realise a tv show will perhaps make bigger deals out of certain details for more viewers, but i dont belive they actually lied or twisted the truth beyond. I tend to obverse the video footage or pictures and take those as fact, and any explanation for it, as "possibilitys".

At least somones trying to come up with answers to the thousand year old questions, "how did they do that".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
I think if humans were to panic It would be because we truly don't know what the ET's intentions are for coming to Earth. Their are alot of possible and totally logic reasons why they would, but those arent 100% known by human believers yet, They are just Ideas of what might happen if they did come.

I do believe aliens 100%.

I bet humans would in fact panic, Unless like mentioned in prior posts there was some intelligent communication reassuring humans that the contact isn't a threat to us. Still, I think people would have their dukes up In case they lying to us and they really came to eat our brains.

We've a good idea what would happen.

How many alien movies can you think of that don't involve attacking or the threat of attacking? of course people will panic the movies are conditioning, subconsciously when the majoirty hear the words aliens ufos = invasion, attacking threat.
edit on 3-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallen07

That book is litterally next on my list.

I realise a tv show will perhaps make bigger deals out of certain details for more viewers, but i dont belive they actually lied or twisted the truth beyond. I tend to obverse the video footage or pictures and take those as fact, and any explanation for it, as "possibilitys".

At least somones trying to come up with answers to the thousand year old questions, "how did they do that".

I saw the episode on the Book of Enoch, as a Christian I base this book as canon even though most dont. I aslo regard Jubilees as canon which also sheds some light on the Nephilim and the fallen angels.

The show for one has a minister or priest come on there and skews the verse in Enoch and Genesis 6 when its says "when the sons of God," instead he says "the sons of the gods," implying alien creation to fit the viewers opinions. They also fail to mention how the fallen angels decieved mankind and corrupted them with all kinds of knowledge and technology we were never meant to have. They taught us how to make weapons and how to abort babies for example. Its all in the book and it tells name for name what angel/"alien" taught what forbidden knowledge.

Instead the show says they enlightened us and helped us advance our society. Skewing the text and its meaning essentially.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
reply to post by Biigs

I don't think people go into a panic about things they can understand. I think they go into a panic about things they DON'T understand. So it seems to me, the longer we leave the truth to the imaginations of the public, the more danger we put ourselves in. We've already seen what kind of crazy theories people come up with when the facts have been withheld from them. As long as we have weird things going on in our skies without any official explanation, we're going to see more and more craziness and unrest in our society.

I agree... so lets not count on the Gov to give up the secrets we have to find it for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure they're afraid of anything we may do. If they fear mass panic, abducting people and performing experiments on them is not the way to ingratiate yourself to the native population.

For whatever reason, it's probably not beneficial enough for them yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I'm not sure they're afraid of anything we may do. If they fear mass panic, abducting people and performing experiments on them is not the way to ingratiate yourself to the native population.

For whatever reason, it's probably not beneficial enough for them yet.

I doubt they need anything from us at all.

Masters of sceince and perhaps beyond (with our current understand)

Think about what would happen if star trek happend tommorrow. No more money, world hunger gone, spaceships and FTL exist, what do you do now?
Drink and play cards?
No, you go and find out what you dont yet know about the universe.

You are trying to understand what a visiting alien race might want with us, but somhow forgot what they have already achieved by just being able to get here!

Annihallation for fun? maybe
To extract somthing, or to test genetics, to harvest somthing? maybe
To wait for a time to be welcome and met on equal terms and have a chat abotu the universe with someone new? maybe again

Ima stop there the maybes could go on all day, the fact is the general population dont know and due to movies, are naturally scared.

What about some remote african tribe, how do we know they dont already talk with them?
I doubt they are scared by TV or movies, or speculate anything more intelligent is even more aggressive.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The "aliens" haven't made contact because it's not their time yet to appear in God's grand finale - titled The Tribulation - if you didn't know.

I've always wanted to meet a cuddly ET, all my life.

Glad I woke up to reality . Do some research guys - these channeled messages have all the same messages and were brought to 'life' by our dear old demonic loving gangs running this planet now. And by the ramped up production, my feeling is that our heavenly Father may be about to signal the start.

Everything is almost set in place - spirit lights in the sky, Israel/Mid East war looming, channeled messages from our sky 'gods', one world government on the horizon, one world religion planned, Christianity and Jesus Christ attacked... did I forget anything?

In all seriousness, peace and love to you all. Praise Him.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Don't you think the reason Christianity is being attacked is because of what 'god''s plan really is. Why create one religion and say 'beware if false prophets' and then create another that requires it's adherents to convert the other religions by any means possible(Islam).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join