It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason aliens cant introduce themselves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Communitcation.

We are so very well connected to everyone else that any one offical real contact would spread almost instantly around the globe and would ensue mass panic.

Aliens have visited us before, many other civalizations for thousands of years and we are pretty sure of that.

The one thing the civilizations couldnt do is spread the word for two things, the actual accuracy and speed of the communication and more importantly the ability to actually describe what they are seeing.

Our tech level has jumped up way too fast and with such compounding complexity.

Im afraid ET is scared of us going postal because we CAN understand it and because we would all so rapidly paniced.

This is exactly why they are taking their time on this one.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Exactly we must summon them with a ritual of Thelema or Enochian Magic

See: Ordo Templi Orientis

Notable Members
Aleister Crowley (British secret agent, Master Magician)
Jack Parsons, founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (sang hymn to pan before every launch)
L Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology

The modern UFO craze was popularized by Roswell which occurred in 1947 in Roswell on the 33rd parallel

Jack Parsons died in an explosion classified to this day in 1947

Phoenix Lights (Phoenix AZ 33rd parallel)

Battle of LA (LA close to 33rd parallel)

Himalayas 33rd parallel

Its all just a coincidence I am sure . . . .
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I don't think people go into a panic about things they can understand. I think they go into a panic about things they DON'T understand. So it seems to me, the longer we leave the truth to the imaginations of the public, the more danger we put ourselves in. We've already seen what kind of crazy theories people come up with when the facts have been withheld from them. As long as we have weird things going on in our skies without any official explanation, we're going to see more and more craziness and unrest in our society.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Parsons was a wicked, wicked man. Crazy smart, though. It's interesting to look into Crowley's "Lam" on this topic as well, very similar to the "greys".

Since you mentioned Parsons, I wanted to recommend you check out Nick Redfern's book Final Events and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife, if you haven't already. Good stuff.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Out of fear of losing their monthly entitlement check, they are abiding by the law against contacting other than the government. If they expose themselves, we will put sanctions on them.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well its a bit of both, you are right about the fact we arnt all open to such things and able to explain it away so easily.

When aliens visited before they would go to a civilization that couldnt explain and in a trance had only one option to the obviously intellectually suppior being they were obversing, stunned they do what ever these gods from the skys asked.

Now we have religon and politics on an instant text world stage ready to flip out, it only takes one major race/country to do somthing negative that would spark total chaos.

Either we get everyone on board or a disclosure plan by the USA IS IN MOTION ALREADY because they already know this. *perhaps?!*

Until the chance of chaos is somehow stemmed, ET will not say hello.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lol, love you guys. Fearmongers by the book. One guy says people would panic if they knew about ET. The other guy points out the dangers, should the truth not be revealed.
I suggest this moment is as good as any to go mental. Let's panic right now, it will be the unavoidable outcome anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I agree 100%. They have the ability to come to earth (obviously)

But if they made themselves known, not only would it cause mass panic but they also run risk of us retaliating and trying to destroy them, and even though they are way more advanced than us and can easily protect themselves, it may cause them to have to also fight back.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
Lol, love you guys. Fearmongers by the book. One guy says people would panic if they knew about ET. The other guy points out the dangers, should the truth not be revealed.
I suggest this moment is as good as any to go mental. Let's panic right now, it will be the unavoidable outcome anyway.

thats how i feel and since ET is smart maybe even they cant 100% predict human natrure, they left us just a little bit too long.

Also the fact they seem to come back every few thousand years means we are about due, they should have done it in the 1900's.

I blame them for obversing without saying hello, maybe they know that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If you believe in aliens, you would know why they have been coming here over the past hundreds of years:

to do research? to take samples? to use us for food?

or a combination of all of those things

None of which warrants actual communication with us.

Now I ask you this, what would their motivation be to communicate with our 'unintelligent' species?

To me, there is none. So the ones that mean well probably will never communicate at a mass scale.

The bad ones? I don't think they care about communication much either. They'll just swoop down and take over the whole place.
edit on 2-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lol... I like this. Let's just panic now and get it over with already. To be honest I'm tired of the whole thing. Though I wouldn't say that I was fearmongering. *shrug*

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
to do research? to take samples? to use us for food?

or a combination of all of those things

None of which warrants actual communication with us.

I got osne for this, my thought:

Looking at the huge evidence from the Ancient Aliens series that aliens have visited us many times, many civilizations, many great distances apart. They not only show themselfs but actually interacted with human civilizations, providing tools, maths, universal knowladge.

I belive the aliens are in some way, our species.

Think if you had limitless power, go anywhere manipulate matter, what would your goal be. Star trek fans would simply sday explore the universe and to be honest thats top of my list too, but lets they they already had, and for thousands or millions of years.

Nothing is more interesting than life, and no life is more interesting than intelligent life.

Would you not seed planets with life, and the return periodicly to watch and obverse them and if the conditions allow, meet with and talk with. I do not think thats beyond the possibly of this galaxy we live in, or in the endless multitudes of other galaxys.

Maybe they are connected with us in some sort of genitic way maybe not, but if i could go anywhere anytime i would get bored of looking at new inanimate objects and want to discover things that have their own life, and preferably their own take of life to tell.

Food for thought, no?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just as you posted that, I was thinking along those lines.

If the aliens are as described by many-- we are very smart giants to them, and their only advantage is technology.

One of those things comes at me with a probe, its life expectancy will go to zero.

With the speculation as to technology based on an ability to travel great distances, it seems:
1) They could take us out at will, but don't want to because they are friendly, OR
2) They are terrified of us, and curious, but the last thing they want is a fight-- and they know cannot win. OR
3) They marvel at us, because while they have greater technology, we do things which we take for granted, that are beyond their comprehension.

If they exists, I would guess the last one. Humans are amazing. I have even known a few.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I see your point.

And those are lovely food for thought indeed, positive and fuzzy

I'm not sure about the genetic relationship, but yes they probably gave us information while they came here, but we're discussing the mass scale aren't we?

Like, having mass communication with Earth is not something an intelligent species would do, especially if they know how paranoid we humans can be and shoot them to bits before asking any questions.

If they do decide to do this regardless of the risks, they'd have to get every government in the world to cooperate, then prepare the public for mass panic, then initiate the whole thing bit by bit like you said.

But again, I don't see a real reason for all of this hard work, except, well except if they were planning on moving our entire planet somewhere cause we were about to get hit by something

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Snip
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: Wrong thread sorry

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If I'm allowed, I will talk very generally about information/communication.

Communication is based upon culture, actually the two are symbiotic, and the one can't function without the other. Culture is communication, communication is culture. And that's a good reason why different cultures have problems communicating with each other. Just think of the problems of an alien culture communicating with us. We simply don't know what it would look like, and that's why SETI has an enormous problem that they seem to ignore.

That's why we are starting to interpret symbols and pictograms by ancient cultures and ascribe them to technology/language that are known to us. Hence the ancient astronaut theory. It's bogus, because a modern culture interpreting symbols of ancient culture will always be interpreted according to modern thinking. It's inherently flawed.

In short, we are a too dumb society to understand an advanced civilization communicating with us. We are dumb.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How do you explain "aliens" are already contacting people here on Earth? I guess your not aware of that. You must know there are benvolents and malevolent E.T races....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Aliens have visited us before, many other civalizations for thousands of years and we are pretty sure of that.

Ok, please explain this ...I'm all eyes on this one.

Who the heck is "we?" Don't include or assume this of anyone, please. It's rather insulting without evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If highly advanced aliens that studied humanity for so long still cannot grasp propaganda and other mass media concepts then they are not so advanced after all. Modern communications actually make it easier to prepare humanity for a contact with extraterrestrials. Look how modern media prepared Western public for Lybia thingy. As a recent example.
If aliens are ,ehhhm ,alien enough to not know how it is done - i am sure that there is professional help that can be obtained down here on Earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
How do you explain "aliens" are already contacting people here on Earth? I guess your not aware of that. You must know there are benvolents and malevolent E.T races....

My freind you need to look into all the past evidence from previous civilizations, techonogly at work that we can do today but couldnt 50 years ago. There were other influences that is a dead cert but the problem emerges that there is no evidence of how it was done, the advanced tech dissapeared and thats the weirdest thing.

The "external influence" returns to many civilizations, accross many many years and the same results have come up time and time again.

Perhaps even we were being bred to fight them?

Perhaps this time they stayed away because we had the capacity to work sciences out and obverse the world around ourselfs to make it on our own?

Im just very into this subject right now and some major things are starting to align themselves, way way beyond coincedence for at least this keen obsverser.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join