It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlusconi under fire for controversial comments about Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Berlusconi under fire for controversial comments about Italy

edition.cnn.com

# Investigators say they secretly recorded the prime minister making disparaging remarks about Italy

Rome (CNN) -- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has stirred controversy in Italy after investigators said they recorded him describing Italy as a "sh--ty" country that "sickened" him.

"They can tap my telephone calls. I don't give a f---," the warrants quote Berlusconi as saying. "I'm getting out to mind my own f---ing business, from somewhere else, and so I'm leaving this sh--ty country, of which I'm sickened."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ibtimes.com
www.npr.org

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welll Well Well, it seems now that the true face of Berlusconi as a puppet of the west is out in this article it goes on to say how the police tapped Silvio Berlusconi, well getting and recording something inetersting out of Silvio Berlusconi, and what else Silvio Berlusconi said?

(Italy's Berlusconi: '... I'm Getting Out... Leaving This [Expletive] Country')

Really now after all those years even in the 90s as i remember ketp winning the elections, but if you ask the people in italy they will say it was like living in a dictatorship for all those years.

Isnt it ironic that this happened to Berlusconi? for he also has supported the libyan rebels and still does.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He's a shame of Italy.

I can't believe there's people like him in the country like Italy.

What is people of Italy doing?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Distractions, distractions.

Thats the essential job of the mainstream media - to keep the masses distracted from real matters.
edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Well dont blame italians for Berlusconi the italians didnt vote him in, the west did as in america and britian.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
He's a shame of Italy.

I can't believe there's people like him in the country like Italy.

First of all u dont know anything about Italy,and surely u know nothing about italians. WHat can people of Italy do actually? Well,same thing people of USA,and UK,and France and any other country where few have trillions,and rest trying to get along for the day at the time.
Same sh*t different packege...Everywhere!
Looks like the 50cent`s frase:Get rich or die trying! Isnt without sense...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A sleazy old man who should have left Italy long ago.

But that's coming from someone who isn't even Italian....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wonder if all the West's elected leaders feel the same about their countries? I wouldn't be surprised if they did since they are all globalists. The goal is to break down borders. Democracy only means you are allowed to vote for whichever globalist you want in power. Nothing is ever done for the good of the people.

new topics

top topics

join