It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Become Minority in America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

It seems WHITE GUILT has really taken its toll on you, hasn't it?

edit on 3/9/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's ironic because a long time ago whites WERE the minority in America.

But again as others have said, what's the point of this thread?

Others get penalised for posting threads and not offering their thoughts, so how come you're different?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

So you're saying that the british colonists who created the united states are the only real "Americans"?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

And? We whites are also the world minority, always have been. Nothing new here.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This year black institutions discriminated against me.

I have taught in colleges and universities for over 12 years. I moved to be near grandkids and applied at the 2 schools near me that had majors in what I taught. Both are historically black schools. Both refuse to even talk to me while one of them is about to lose accreditation for not hiring people who are qualified to teach.

How does it feel?
I am definitely being discriminated against because I am a minority (white). It feels like they should understand how it feels and understand what they are doing. I was a huge supporter of the civil rights movement and even dated a La Raza member in my youth. I know some of you think I have it coming but.... this is exactly what I fought against happening to the people who were once minorities like I am now.

MBF

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm a minority? Where the hell is my check?????

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

"White guilt"?

No, just open eyes. History is littered with examples of the white race oppressing myriad other races. Pretending history never happened doesn't make it go away.

It's sad seeing so many people so angry. No wonder there's so much hate and negativity in the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Sternblut

Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F

Half of my family is Hispanic - and have been here since before the Alamo. Countries and regimes appear and dissapear and if you consider just over 200 years to be a lengthy time for the existence of a city state, you have a long way to go to broaden your thinking.

It's about the people, it will always be about the people and there is no room in any geographical or political area for racism. It always fails - and fails miserably.

So if you want to join the ranks of the miserable failures throughout history who have evinced hatred, suppression or racism toward others - you are welcome to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This thread is now closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join