It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Become Minority in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I wish I knew. Everyday it's a different story as to why they are fighting. I bet it all started with one bad egg in a group saying something he shouldn't of have to the other. Then it just grew from there. That's my guess anyways. I just wish it would all end, which is why I kind of hope aliens invade us. We won't defeat them, but at least people will put aside their differences.

Funny thing is, when I was around 16 (11 years ago), it was nowhere near this bad here. Now that I have a sibling of my own, I moved 3 counties away so she wouldn't have to grow up around it. The current town I'm in, is very nice. The only store here is the local gas station and we have no fast food restaurants, just a single local pizza shop. All the whites, blacks, mexicans, etc.. all get along just fine here. But drive 30 minutes down the highway and it's an entirely different story.

That's why I said I think segregation is the problem.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I highly doubt that the white people spewing garbage like "anyone who has a problem with this is racist" would move to an all-black neighborhood in a heartbeat. I doubt they would happily send their children to a majority black or Hispanic school. Oh well....it's only the PC lip service that matters, not their behavior that's based on (rational) fears that they try to suppress and keep hidden. Actions speak louder than words.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm not white - I'm just faded

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How does it feel?

Just waiting for the special treatment any time now. Looking forward to some special grants, and special student loans. Also now whites should get the same treatment when it comes to employment right? I mean now that whites are the minority all work places should be forced to push white applicants to the front of the line. Fair is fair right? Oh how this shoe fits so nicely on this other foot finally.

This is stupid. Being a minority doesn't mean you're oppressed. The fact is, whether supposed "white people" are a minority or not it doesn't change the fact that economic relations still have not changed. The US has come a long way this past hundred years, but is still a patriarchal society dominated by white privilege.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here in england it's even worse when you take into consideration the size of my country. There were some shocking statistics releases last week about the number of children born to parents who were not born here. There are areas in london where 70% of children do not have english as their first language. The worst thing about this mess is that the liberal left refuse to believe there is a problem! Because they class anyone who enters the country as british as soon as they arrive, so they just throw the race argument at you by saying "what does british mean" and "it's wonderful having all these cultures in this country". There are some really dumb people around, the legend that is john cleese spoke the truth just a couple of days ago about what is happening in london and everywhere else in this country. Here's a vid to show how bad things are, you can only imagine what the future holds. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Why are you surprised..had to come back to roost at some point.

If you are mixed you are considered non-white..that is the way the lawmakers wanted it...and apparently many others as well.

Well we are mixing...rapidly..as we are supposed to.

If we define whites as only "pure blood" whites..whites will be extinct soon.

I guess they better redefine white if they want white to continue its existence.

Peace
edit on 3-9-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What do you mean "we are supposed to"? It's only because of the liberal left that we have a disappearing white race in this country. After thousands of years of WHITE ENGLISH progress, the face of england has completely changed in just 50 years, that is not something that has happened by default as you suggest.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RS2011
What do you mean "we are supposed to"? It's only because of the liberal left that we have a disappearing white race in this country. After thousands of years of WHITE ENGLISH progress, the face of england has completely changed in just 50 years, that is not something that has happened by default as you suggest.

That is my opinion about mixing of races..if we are all mixed then we can end the nonsense about race, maybe. Are you saying that we are NOT supposed mix?

None the less we ARE mixing. And any white mixed with a non-white is considered non-white. You can do the calculating yourself. Every time there is a mixed pair having children all the children are considered non-white.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What does it really matter ? We all live on the one planet EARTH for gods sake !! A tiny blue rock in space !

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am not a racist. I have friends and family of different colors. What I cannot stand is how "certain" groups reproduce children like rabbits and don't have the means to provide for them. Here I am busting my butt 60 hours a week and god forbid I ever need any help. I have no health insurance and would dare not get pregnant unless I was totally financially able to provide. It aggravates me to no end. My work involves daily interactions with people collecting gov't assistance and let me tell you the attitude of entitlement goes for everything. I think we can thank the dems for this.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It's so strange in SA that the racist ANC and their pseudo-intellectual establishment both undermine and reinforce "whiteness" as it suits their agenda.
Sometimes they will say all the white Afrikaner people are indeed mixed, going back 300 years to a sailor who married a Khoisan (bushman/hottentot) woman. This is meant to undermine ethnic identity and to label whites hypocrites for having a racial consciousness. As such whites are really a part of the colored community, who are now considered black!

However, when it comes to Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment, Afrikaners are considered as white as white can be, and they are at the very bottom of the quotas for employment (despite their expertise, and having established those very industries in SA).

So when it comes to focusing on the evils of white racism, then whites are considered "pure".
When it comes to undermining their unique heritage and achievements, then they are suddenly considered mixed.
It always depends with what stick the liberal establishment wants to beat them with at the moment.

Since whites and colored people face the brunt of racial discrimination in SA at present there is a new protest group called PARC (people against racial classification), which aims to demonstrate that the ANC's use of apartheid racial classification is unconstitutional and wicked.
They want everyone to classify themselves as "black" on all official forms.
I think that's a great idea, especially since some groups are just cash cows, while the ANC are robbing the country blind.
www.parcsa.co.za...
Well, the local Chinese were recently reclassified as black, and can now benefit from Affirmative Action and BEE tenders, so why can't I be a whiter shade of black?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelas210
I am not a racist. I have friends and family of different colors. What I cannot stand is how "certain" groups reproduce children like rabbits and don't have the means to provide for them. Here I am busting my butt 60 hours a week and god forbid I ever need any help. I have no health insurance and would dare not get pregnant unless I was totally financially able to provide. It aggravates me to no end. My work involves daily interactions with people collecting gov't assistance and let me tell you the attitude of entitlement goes for everything. I think we can thank the dems for this.

I hate to break it to you but if you are not including white people in that little tale of yours..you are a racist.
I worked as a caseworker (foodstamps, medicaid, AFDC)..I had one "non-white:" person in my caseload. The rest of the 400 or so were white people.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by Sternblut

Thanks for the thread. Minority or not. I think the real issue at hand is Americans are becoming a minority in America..
S/F

Was it posted in ATS regarding the race wars? I'm aware that the MSM have kept a tight lip, but race wars are becoming more rampant, mostly blacks attacking whites for what ever reason. A white supremacist have planned a rally which could spark more race wars, I don't know when the scheduler was, maybe it has passed silently?

That being said, you are right, America is being taken over, not by migrants, but by those who work to destroy the American constitution, and work against the interests of America and the American people, in favor of the bankster cartel which has caused a huge out cry. If this out cry is not listen to, then Americans won't wait for another elections, they will start the assault against those plundering America.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am white and american indian people always fussing about race i went to 70 percent black school and because we liked to hunt and fish we got beat up race goes both ways and kids grow up that way stupid. And the group that is running the show is probably white or jewish some ethnic cult from a 1000 yrs ago still ruling the world until those b stards are out of power we will all suffer some people are just to dumb to recognize the difference.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This makes me feel warm inside.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

perhaps we are in different geographic areas but my stats are the opposite of yours. lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sternblut
Doesnt matter what I say because I knew I'd get called a racist.
Pro-white sounds pretty racist doesnt it?
Affirmative action for whites sounds pretty racist right?

Why don't you just admit that you're a racist? We'll forgive you. We might even respect you more for being honest.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
America is just going back to its roots. The whites were also the minority before the mass killing of the native inhabitants of America.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelas210
reply to post by spav5

perhaps we are in different geographic areas but my stats are the opposite of yours. lol.

I worked in 2 different states doing the same thing. One was in a rural area and the other was in a city ..larger than 300,00 people.

In the rural area, only one non-white in the whole county on assistance..included about 2000 cases overall..that person was in my caseload,

In the city I worked it I had many whites as well as many non-whites in my case load.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I couldn't give a ****...... you're an idiot, that's all that matters.

LOL

Sorry... i was trying to be all diplomatic and polite but i guess sometimes you just gotta say it as it is

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join