It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Announce No Second Term?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We're gonna chalk this up to highly speculative rumor. On the face of it, I'd say no way. But at the same time, I could see this gambit taking place.

In his jobs speech coming Sept. 8 (which was delayed 24 hours than original scheduled mysteriously enough), President Obama will announce he will NOT run for a second term, thereby taking off all pressure on him to obey polls and do what he feels he needs to do to "fix" the economy. And also, it will put pressure on Republicans to stop fighting against him.

Or at least, so says this poster on tickerforum.org.

Now, don't dismiss this. Many tickerforum posters tend to be spot on with their rumors. It's a great intel source on the markets and geopolitics, IMO.

I guess we'll see....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

For real...a message board post?

Well...just for the record...my sources have just confirmed that Obama is in fact going to run for a 2nd term.

Now...who are you going to believe...random internet person #1 or random internet person #2????

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If I had to deal with what he's had to deal with...I wouldn't run for a second term either.
Seriously, this guy could crap a rainbow, and both democrats and republicans would complain that he didn't create rain instead.
I don't really support the guy, but I recognize that he has had to deal with so much BS.

EVERYONE was telling him to enact the no-fly zone in Libya. As soon as he did, EVERYONE got on his case.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i Just talked to my brother who is obamas best bud and he said that Obama is going to run as a vice pres to hilary's presidential bid

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Well...just for the record...my sources have just confirmed that Obama is in fact going to run for a 2nd term.

Now...who are you going to believe...random internet person #1 or random internet person #2????

random internet person #1. He doesn't post on ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The anonymous Internet tipster actually said:

he'll announce he's thinking of not running for President for a second term

So even if it's completely true and backed by a dozen of Obama's best buds and writers it still doesnt mean anything substantial at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Oh! But wait! What about their White House "insider"?! What if he said it?!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

random internet person #1. He doesn't post on ATS

How do you know that I am not also random internet person #1

You never know...I just could be.

The point is...anyone can post anything on the internet...doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
obama will run for a second term

there is nothing going to stop that.

stop listening to other people and know the deal

obama is in love with himself and the sheep want 4 more years of the same crap.

geez.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Oh! But wait! What about their White House "insider"?! What if he said it?!

Haha...well of course...if the "insider" would of said it...you could take that to the bank.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I called the Psychic Friends Network and they told me what he will say. He is going to tell us that he will be spending billions of dollars in stimulus money and we should see 10-20 more jobs created.
edit on 2-9-2011 by anton74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is a lot of speculation by many that President Obama may not run in 2012.....but nothing is confirmed for sure. What I think may happen is that another politician who is democrat may run against President Obama for the spot to run in the Presidential 2012 election.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I too have an inside source....

Obama really never wanted to run for the WH but the neocons thought it would be fun to try their hand
at social engineering so they drafted him. The next president will be a complete surprise!

Never underestimate the power and the influence of the neocons. They still run things behind the scenes.
Real power has no need to be center stage. The man behind the curtain is an appropriate analogy.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hes "thinking of not running". Quite different than saying hes out.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Now, don't dismiss this. Many tickerforum posters tend to be spot on with their rumors.

And just like here on ATS, many many more are totally wrong. That's why discernment is so important, and my discernment is laughing its butt off right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I heard that he's going to be Chas Bono's dance partner on Dances with the Stars.

He did try-out for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader but didn't pass the try-outs.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone suggested that he will use this to tell us that aliens are real, he's a shape-shifter, 9-11 was an inside job, chemtrails are real, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We're gonna chalk this up to highly speculative rumor. On the face of it, I'd say no way. But at the same time, I could see this gambit taking place.

No one in their right mind willingly seeks to be president... so, assuming that Obama is as mad as all those who preceded him, we can expect he will run for a second term.

LBJ bowed out in 1968 because he was looking like Texas roadkill between to Kennedy whitebreads...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
There is a lot of speculation by many that President Obama may not run in 2012.....but nothing is confirmed for sure. What I think may happen is that another politician who is democrat may run against President Obama for the spot to run in the Presidential 2012 election.

Make that Dennis Kucinich. Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. That would be a great combination.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow. I stepped into a pile of snark with that post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join