It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful ETs Offer You A Voluntary, Reversible Sex Change For ONLY One Day...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Absolutely. I'd love to see the world from a woman's eyes. Perhaps give me a little more understanding on what makes us so different. I mean, it's only for a day so I don't see the problem.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
But...here lies the nightmare!

Just as you are in line to get your new found D-cups removed and given back your "boy" you are informed that there has a been a mistake at the alien factory and that they ran out of "put it back on" juice.

Oh Darn! No more Penis!
Now you are at that crossroad as to whether you want to date a lesbian or find a willing man to lift your spirits!

Either way you get to keep the "boy" in a jar to look back on! Probably should take pictures of it before it is removed just in case!

Hey! There might even be a mix-up and you get someone else's "boy" instead; you might look down and not recognize that tiny friend as you once knew him!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would if only to make a comparison. For scientific purposes, you understand.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

No one can deny creative, imaginative minds here on ATS.

So, if the aliens agree to all your *demands*, you'd do it? And why, sir?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I scanned and some of the responses are pretty comical.

Thanks for sharing and I have bookmarked said thread for reading after the holiday.

Perhaps this thread should have been posted in off-topic, but after the holiday, I may attempt to make a greater point...who knows ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
1) Your current gender
2) Would you go for the reversible, voluntary 1-day only sex change?
3) Would you want a total opposite appearance change or just an organ/hormone change if your answer to 2 is yes?
4) Why would you want OR not want the change posed in question 2?

1) Male
2) 1 day only
3) only if my partner and I could swap with each other.
4) so I could make her toes curl in a thoroughly new way *wicked grin*

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i'd rather be an alien for a day.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

1) Your current gender

male

2) Would you go for the reversible, voluntary 1-day only sex change?

Yes

3) Would you want a total opposite appearance change or just an organ/hormone change if your answer to 2 is yes?

I would go for the whole change, might as well be someone else for a day.

4) Why would you want OR not want the change posed in question 2?

Multiple orgasisms!

ALS

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hey, maybe this is what it is all about being an alien!

Try not, do or do not...

edit on 2-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I would love to be a hot lesbian for the day!

Awweeeesommme

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

To tell you the truth i just might do it. To see if it really is that bad to be a woman in todays work force- getting lower pay. Or to prove once and for all anyone can get what they want just throwing around the (Female Parts).

Good post op

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

see now that was insightful. If more of us thought that way we would be better men and women and have better relationships
star for you

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi,

Male
No
No
I'm not sure what that would do to a person psychologically, flipping genders around, but I wouldn't want to find out first hand. Plus, like most guys I appreciate the female gender as I view them now and wouldn't want that to change, after having been one for a day. Not the most exciting answer, but an honest one. By the way to the OP, I do like the thread's theme.

Cheers,

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
From the OPoster, burningspear (AKA: BS)

Thanks for all your reponses so far; as a new member, I am pleased to see so many points of view in my 1st thread (discounting the intro one).

Please keep those responses rolling in so you can prove/disprove my predictions!

Much repect, peeps.

You are among the bravest on ATS to personally disclose on such a sensitive topic. Applause!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
reply to post by iksose7

But why?

Appreciate your honesty.

They say you should try as many different experiences in life as possible... and being a chick for the day would be one hell of and experience
plus it would be pretty awesome to look down at a pair if ya know what i mean

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
um, yup...I'm in

1. Male
2. Yes
3. The full change - (male to female)
4. So I can finally figure out that g spot
- Honest lol

You're all thinking it, just non of you are saying it....HAHAHAhahahaha

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I had a very perverted answer come to mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I didn't want Bluemirage to have to waste an exta post but here is what I sent her via U2U last Friday:

OK -- here are my answers and predictions:

1) Female
2) Yeah, but only for a day
3) Yeah, the whole transformation but only for a day
4) I have brothers, a father, boyfriend, and I want to see where they are coming from! From a physical standpoint, I want to be inside of someone to see what it feels like.

Don't get me wrong; I am happy being a woman
It's wierd but I might gain more insight on the opposite sex and try to figure them out a bit better..>>>>implication: creates more understanding....

******I'm going to let this cycle a bit more for more responses, and I'll post my predictions to her a bit later******

edit on 6-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have deleted my comment because I realized that I misread the OP's post.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Fiyero because: misunderstanding

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As promised, & as told to the other poster, here were my predictions:

Predictions:

If there are any respondents then they will mostly be male and they will say no. I predict more females will say yes; unfortunately ATS is limited to more males, and they tend to want to guard.

So I think I was right and wrong. No offense, gentleman. As far as I can tell, from this extremely small sample size, 2/3 of the women were willing to do it...if everyone was indeed honest with genders/responses.

I was pleasantly surprised that more men than I thought would be less guarded and do it...even if for some pretty self-satisfying reasons....
However, I will say that if these were non-ATS members then responses would be quite different :
:

THE REAL MEANING:

Many of you have heard of doom and gloom type scenarios in which ETs come to take on our planet in a unfriendly way because of mistreatment of the planet, the msm global warming account, etc.

My view in this hypothetical situation is that ETs could try other measures like a temporary, reversible sex-change for humans in order for us EARTHLINGS TO DEVELOP.....EMPATHY!!!

And perhaps, that is the conspiracy behind other attempts...

TPTB try to institutionalize us to avoid the possibility that we connect with ETs, God, Our Maker(s), Our Spirit(s), etc. Fill in the blank for your situation. Don't have one? Then, it is working. They are becoming more and more successful at this disconnection.

I could have just as easily titled the post:

Peaceful ETs Offer You A Chance to be a TREE For ONLY One Day, OR
*the OCEAN, a FISH, a WOLF, an ATHESIST or VICE-VERSA, a DEMOCRAT or VICE-VERSA, one with HEALTH, or VICE-VERSA,* etc.

Would your response be different?

Thanks all to who particpated. I learned a lot about the do's/don'ts of thread creation here on ATS.

Much respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join