It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peaceful ETs Offer You A Voluntary, Reversible Sex Change For ONLY One Day...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Would YOU do it?

OK, I admit this scenario is outlandish, but I am hoping to get some better ideas about the psychological, social, and relational ramifications of what you would do, how you would respond, etc.

My spiritual value system tells me to ask this question to only those in marriage/union; however, all of different value/belief/attitudes are welcome to respond.

Please keep it as *clean* as possible--avoid t&c violations--given the questions posed below:

1) Your current gender
2) Would you go for the reversible, voluntary 1-day only sex change?
3) Would you want a total opposite appearance change or just an organ/hormone change if your answer to 2 is yes?
4) Why would you want OR not want the change posed in question 2?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Respect.
edit on 2-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

haha so your saying you can talk to ET's...........got any proof of that??

To the questions....

Im happy being male...i wouldn't want to be female, so no....i would not take them up on their offer

EDIT: Im happy with my sex, and sexuality. I dont need to experience being female to know the horrors they encounter in life and online lol.
"get your baps out", "make me a samich", bleeding, hormones.....na....bugger that haha
edit on 2-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT: To add the obvious reasons why a heterosexual male would want to be a "hottie" for a day.

1) To photograph themselves for pleasure after they become male again...because they wont get another chance to have a hottie in there normal life
2) To fondle themselves....
3) To see what fits (if you get my gist)....

4)
edit on 2-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think I'll stick with what God gave me and be jolly I will live longer than my male counterparts by 10-15 years.

Since your first response came from a man, and I'm a woman.....you can tell me anything you like.....promise not to tell

edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
Would YOU do it?

OK, I admit this scenario is outlandish, but I am hoping to get some better ideas about the psychological, social, and relational ramifications of what you would do, how you would respond, etc.

My spiritual value system tells me to ask this question to only those in marriage/union; however, all of different value/belief/attitudes are welcome to respond.

Please keep it as *clean* as possible--avoid t&c violations--given the questions posed below:

1) Your current gender
3) Would you want a total opposite appearance change or just an organ/hormone change if your answer to 2 is yes?
4) Why would you want OR not want the question posed in question 2?

I have made my own decisions/predictions on this, and, if anyone cares, the first individual to message me will receive them if they promise not to disclose until after I message them next week.

Respect.

1) Male
2) Hell yea!
3) Yea. Total opposite appearance change. I'll change myself into a hottie.
4) giggity giggity

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Haha! This is random. But i'll flag because i want to see what people would do.

1. I am male
2. Hell yea i would if it was only for a day
3. I'll go for the full blown female package please

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm male. I'd politely decline their offer and stay the way I was intended. Besides, I don't think the Wife would be very pleased

edit on 2/9/2011 by Grifter81 because: no reason given

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

4) giggity giggity

Quagmire you old dog!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Haha! This is random. But i'll flag because i want to see what people would do.

1. I am male
2. Hell yea i would if it was only for a day
3. I'll go for the full blown female package please

Awesome! We can... Wait. Never mind...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

reply to post by Jepic

4) giggity giggity

Quagmire you old dog!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
1) Your current gender

1) Female
2) Yes
3) The whole package (no pun intended :roll

4) I love men dont get me wrong, but my reason would be to feel maybe a bit physically powerful. I love men that are strong and in good physical condition and there is something about wanting to feel that, that would make me want to be a guy for a day.

ps. Going to the gym and achieving those results would just look gross in a women. No offence to any women bodybuilders out there !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

But why?

Appreciate your honesty.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Besides, I don't think the Wife would be very pleased

What if you both agreed to change on the same day?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
1) Your current gender

Venusian

Not since last week (still stinging over that one).

The appearance change has proved to be less confusing for mating partners.

Well let's just say that when a Flagularian from Rigel 9 takes an interest in your triple-breasted chest, things go downhill quickly from there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thanks for the offer; I'll take you up on it...check messages.

Although the N size is looking low as of yet.

Regards!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
Would YOU do it?

1) Your current gender

I have made my own decisions/predictions on this, and, if anyone cares, the first individual to message me will receive them if they promise not to disclose until after I message them next week.

Respect.

Not a fantasy of mine.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ummm, no. I've been male for close to 60 years. I like being a man. My wife likes me as a man. I'm bigger and stronger than most people I meet and I like it that way.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
1. Male
2. Sure
3. Total. If I'm going to be female I would like to look the part.
4. I'd like to give it a try, live life as female even if it is just for one day.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think lady gaga took ets up on the offer. They just forgot to reverse the process...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I started a thread in BTS asking how members would behave if they were members of the opposite sex. I suppose some of the answers were predictable, but they were VERY funny:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
1) Your current gender

1) Male
2) Ummm.....yes, but make it 9months and 1day and me and these aliens have a deal.
3) Same as poster before, may as well look the part and hope my hypothetical wife will
choose to be a man, otherwise, also no deal.
4) One of the whole thing about being a woman is being pregnant, having a kid and being a mother,
and if I don't stop writing now I will re-edit this and make it a full year if not more to take care of that kid. D=

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join