It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RBS-no ATM,cash back,online banking or phone!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Maybe all is not quite as it seems with RBS afterall.

At close of NYSE business today the Fed issued the following
www.zerohedge.com...
"According to the WSJ, the Federal Housing Finance Agency is set to file suits against more than a dozen big banks, accusing them of misrepresenting the quality of mortgage securities they assembled and sold at the height of the housing bubble. The suits, which are expected to be filed in the coming days in federal court, are aimed at Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank, among others, according to three individuals briefed on the matter."

Also this
"FHFA Sues Barclays over mortgage securities over losses for $4.9 billion: RTRS
FHFA Sues Merrill Lynch Bank of Americal over mortgage securities over losses for $30.85 billion: RTRS "
www.zerohedge.com...

More importantly for us here in the UK
www.ft.com...
Unfortunately you can only get the headline unless you sign up for the Financial Times online, or have a look at their front page in the newspaper Saturday.

There is one more link here
www.infowars.com...

What is so important about these 17 banks? Well 3 are British, they are Barclays, HSBC and RBS! I would also like to point out that if you have an MBNA card...that is owned by Bank of America which is also been sued.

The other interesting aspect to this is all the markets closed in the red today. Monday is a Bank holiday in the US, thus setting the stage for the EURO to take a massive hit on Monday.

I will also give you this little snipet. I was told today that, and to quote from an MBNA member of staff
"I have emailed the managers just now, and one of them will have to contact you before 4pm Monday." The gentleman on the phone repeated this at least 3 times to me, he was very emphatic.
I can tell you that October last year the CEO of AIG itself visited MBNA at their headquarters in Chester, basically because AIG are looking to off load this part of their operations in the UK with a loss of some 600 jobs. My understanding is that they are looking for a buyer to save the Chester jobs. I can tell you that they have already set up a call centre in Ireland.
www.irishtimes.com...
www.irishtimes.com...?via=rel

The RBS also own Nat West
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The RBS and other banks are also in a bit of a panic because the time ran out for banks to sort out the PPI claims as already mentioned by a previous poster.

RBS and Lloyds are putting restrictions on where/which ATM's customers can get their money from
www.bbc.co.uk...
forum.davidicke.com...

Just saying, I don't think all is well would be stting the obvious.
Rainbows
Jane

<< 1   >>

join