It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls Town Hall Speech 9/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here's a really long speech that Ron Paul gave at a Town Hall meeting at New England College, New Hampshire. From the video description:

Ron Paul speaks to a crowd at New England College in Henniker, NH on September 1st, 2011

Ron Paul talks a lot about the debt, Federal Reserve and the importance of sound money and a moral society.

Near the beginning of the video, one of the things he explains is Henry Hazlitt predicting economic crises all the way back in 1945. Here's an article that explains his prediction:

"The Austrians were right" is a phrase we hear often now, and for good reason. The housing bubble and bust were called by the Austrians and, essentially, no one else. The Austrians were right about the dot-com bubble and bust. The Austrians were right about the 1970s stagflation and explosion in the price of gold after the gold window was closed.

You can tick through the issues and see that the Austrians have been right again and again throughout history: on price controls, on protectionism, on bailouts, on wars, on regulation, on prohibitions and civil liberties, and so on.

Following his speech, there is a Q&A segment where people in the crowd simply ask him a question and he answers it.

720p HD is available for this video, enjoy:

edit on 2-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wow Ron Paul never ceases to amaze me lets just hope that it's not a case of different face same politics but with everything going on and the people getting fed up with whats going on i don't think there is room for that any more i think it time for a real change and it sure sounds like Ron Paul is the man for the job great vid thank you. Vote Ron Paul he's for real change in America!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

Wow Ron Paul never ceases to amaze me lets just hope that it's not a case of different face same politics but with everything going on and the people getting fed up with whats going on i don't think there is room for that any more i think it time for a real change and it sure sounds like Ron Paul is the man for the job great vid thank you. Vote Ron Paul he's for real change in America!!
Yeah Ron Paul is the only real presidential candidate who can steer this country back in the right direction.

The video suddenly ends while he's in the middle of talking, but he was just about finished anyway so we didn't miss out on too much.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't know - he didn't have any catchy slogans like 'Yes We Can' or 'Drill Baby Drill'. I think he just might be unelectable unless he stops answering questions with heartfelt conviction and intelligence. People need to be spoken to like furry wittle wabbits. I hadn't see Kro32 or the others come on and tell us this so I thought I would just convey their sentiment.

top topics

join