It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 3
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


I'm usually not one to criticize, but you're making this too easy.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this website, and I've read a lot here. There is no evidence to ME that YOU exist Jepic. You could be a bot for all I know. Therefore, you don't exist.



To the OP. Your theory does a lot in explaining why the greys, or other aliens for that matter, seem to make it their job to go as unnoticed as they possibly can. If there is one universal fear that everyone on this planet shares, it is the fear of the unknown. Some people fear it more than others obviously, but it's still there.








posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic
 


"But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history"

sooo...how is it a 'debate' when you call the poster 'stupid'?

The man came to ATS for help with a frightening experience, and he gets called 'insane' and 'stupid'?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves...but you won't be...you'll just continue to pick on the traumatized.

I hope none of you bullies have children, there's enough out there picking on mine already.

O'Doyle Rules!

Pfft.

back on topic...I'm sorry you went through that, OP...and I hope you are able to come to terms with it soon.

Some believe that the Greys are demons...

(and you should see a physician...just sayin'...good to know you're healthy. A lens works best when clean.)

S & F

edit on 9/2/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to quote



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991
 



So you admit that we can't say 'Greys don't exist', any more than we can say they do exist?


Do me a favor, please.

Look at the open palm of your hand.

Is there a Gray there, on your hand?

So you hold in your hand the total real evidence of Grays existence in the palm of your hand.... right now.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   



To the OP. Your theory does a lot in explaining why the greys, or other aliens for that matter, seem to make it their job to go as unnoticed as they possibly can. If there is one universal fear that everyone on this planet shares, it is the fear of the unknown. Some people fear it more than others obviously, but it's still there.



I wouldn't say they're THAT unnoticed since millions of people talk about them. Thanks for calling out that guy about his statement about non-existence, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who realized how wrong it was.
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by willbsecret
 


Exactly, fear is the only thing that keeps us from being who we really are, our true nature inside of our heart. Instead of leaving the fear and putting it under the carpet face it, live it and learn to deal with it. There will be a day where it will no more bother you because you will have mastered it. It is what is commonly called experience, or evolution.


Thruthseek3r



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


I'm usually not one to criticize, but you're making this too easy.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this website, and I've read a lot here. There is no evidence to ME that YOU exist Jepic. You could be a bot for all I know. Therefore, you don't exist.



Indeed, that would be like saying, that things don't exist because we discovered them yet.

but reality is more like what my favourite Enterprise captain said;




Jean-Luc Picard: 'Things are only impossible until they're not



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1991



To the OP. Your theory does a lot in explaining why the greys, or other aliens for that matter, seem to make it their job to go as unnoticed as they possibly can. If there is one universal fear that everyone on this planet shares, it is the fear of the unknown. Some people fear it more than others obviously, but it's still there.



I wouldn't say they're THAT unnoticed since millions of people talk about them. Thanks for calling out that guy about his statement about non-existence, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who realized how wrong it was.
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)


Talking about them and seeing them are 2 different things. If 2 million people talk about seeing greys, the law of averages dictate that half of them are telling the truth. They believe they have. Out that number, averages dictate that half ACTUALLY have. Some people are so obsessed with something happening that, somehow, their minds eye tells them that it did happen. Talking about seeing something and actually seeing it are two different things half the time.

I'm not saying that you imagined this, but you have to keep your mind open to the possibilty that you did because the possibilty exists.



edit on 2-9-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Numbers........ugh



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


I'm usually not one to criticize, but you're making this too easy.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this website, and I've read a lot here. There is no evidence to ME that YOU exist Jepic. You could be a bot for all I know. Therefore, you don't exist.



Indeed, that would be like saying, that things don't exist because we discovered them yet.

but reality is more like what my favourite Enterprise captain said;




Jean-Luc Picard: 'Things are only impossible until they're not


I must've missed that episode.

2nd






posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


That's the problem of many here. How about:

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it remains UNKNOWN. No conclusions can be made it exists, no conclusions can be made to does not.

Afterall in order to start talking about them, someone may have experienced something. Not that adbuctions are any credible proof of aliens or contacts with them even less, but one can't say absolutely NO like that and expect to be taken seriously.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)


You should seek it too then for being so close minded as to think it's not possible for beings like this to exist.


Do you have ANY proof they don't? I can dish out more that proves they are likely to exist than not exist.



OP don't fear them. I know I don't but I get the chills sometimes and have seen some crazy stuff, but never one in person.

Demons also feed off of fear....


A smart little green man once said~

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose" ~ Yoda



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have seen both
that's how I came to ATS

the good are beautiful made of light , and and they don't scare the crap out of you' they have a soft nature that enfolds you and touches you with a feelings of trust and ..something there is no word for .

the bad ones are ....scary , you can feel their ..nature..which doesn't factor you in as something that matters they remind me of insects that feeling you get when you are startled by a large hideous bug,also they are dark

I have not seen a grey ,but the accounts of them make me believe they belong to the same reality /dimension whatever, as the ones I have seen

I have no idea why I have these experiences or why I can see them when other people don't

but they both exist and are as real as we are ,for sure .because I am entirely incapable of making this up



and no my TV does not send me subliminal messages and my dog doesn't talk to me



I have used this same post in two threads becuase they sort of go together



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991
 


This is very interesting and since i see no evidence disproving your story i will digest this information. i myself have never had a encounter with a grey and don't think i want too especially after what you have explained. What did this being look like? Star and flag by the way thanks for sharing.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


I'm usually not one to criticize, but you're making this too easy.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this website, and I've read a lot here. There is no evidence to ME that YOU exist Jepic. You could be a bot for all I know. Therefore, you don't exist.



To the OP. Your theory does a lot in explaining why the greys, or other aliens for that matter, seem to make it their job to go as unnoticed as they possibly can. If there is one universal fear that everyone on this planet shares, it is the fear of the unknown. Some people fear it more than others obviously, but it's still there.






Exactly! You are absolutely right! Only when we meet (in other words when you discover me) can you say I exist. See the logic?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
reply to post by Jepic
 


"But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history"

sooo...how is it a 'debate' when you call the poster 'stupid'?

The man came to ATS for help with a frightening experience, and he gets called 'insane' and 'stupid'?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves...but you won't be...you'll just continue to pick on the traumatized.

I hope none of you bullies have children, there's enough out there picking on mine already.

O'Doyle Rules!

Pfft.

back on topic...I'm sorry you went through that, OP...and I hope you are able to come to terms with it soon.

Some believe that the Greys are demons...

(and you should see a physician...just sayin'...good to know you're healthy. A lens works best when clean.)

S & F

edit on 9/2/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to quote


You are right. I made a mistake in insulting him/her. I take it back and say sorry.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Originally posted by Jepic
That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it doesn't exist.


That's the problem of many here. How about:

That's how it works. If there is no evidence, it remains UNKNOWN. No conclusions can be made it exists, no conclusions can be made to does not.

Afterall in order to start talking about them, someone may have experienced something. Not that adbuctions are any credible proof of aliens or contacts with them even less, but one can't say absolutely NO like that and expect to be taken seriously.


There is no physical evidence they exist. So they don't exist.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)


You should seek it too then for being so close minded as to think it's not possible for beings like this to exist.


Do you have ANY proof they don't? I can dish out more that proves they are likely to exist than not exist.



OP don't fear them. I know I don't but I get the chills sometimes and have seen some crazy stuff, but never one in person.


Demons also feed off of fear....


A smart little green man once said~

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose" ~ Yoda



The proof that they don't exist is lack of evidence that they do exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There used to be an entity that "haunted" me. It resided in a corner in my bedroom and while I was falling asleep, it would charge my bed and whirl around me. I would have the sensation that my bed was shaking. It had a very intense hatred of me.

For a while I was unnerved. But it happened so often, that I grew tired of it and started laughing at it for trying to scare me. When it longer was able to have an effect, it left.

I have a little grey that visits me in my dream state. I call him "Buddy." He is very fun loving, mischievious, funny and very informative. Greys don't suck negative energy. IMO
edit on 2-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic
 


Define what your mean by evidence? Just because one isn't plastered on TV doesn't mean they don't exist.


Some of you people will have to have one smack you square in the forehead before you believe it.

Sorry to me there is plenty of "evidence" to suggest they exist than don't.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Jepic
 


Define what your mean by evidence? Just because one isn't plastered on TV doesn't mean they don't exist.


Some of you people will have to have one smack you square in the forehead before you believe it.

Sorry to me there is plenty of "evidence" to suggest they exist than don't.



Physical evidence. You touch them and see them with your own eyes. And not in a dream state or under any influence. But nice and grounded to reality.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic


You are right. I made a mistake in insulting him/her. I take it back and say sorry.


Apology accepted.




top topics



 
23
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join