It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

post by m1991
Even if the Greys aren't real, my fear was very real, and very horrible.

That may be so , but all you've done is transpose that fear on to something that you believe in ,ie the Greys .
That doesn't mean it was due to an interaction between them and you , if you believed in Ghosts you could have seen it as being due to a Haunting .

Edit
I don't think it helps calling another member Insane

edit on 2-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by m1991

Originally posted by Fitch303
No, you should seek mental help. seriously you're talking about things that don't even exist.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

Why are you even on here then? How do you know Greys don't exist? Prove it!

I'm very open minded and believe in life beyond this planet but the OP is talking about alien feelings like he's their shrink or something. There are those of us who keep our minds open to just about all possibilities when facts/evidence is included and then we have people who actually think they can relate/talk to/sense or get abducted by aliens. Sorry but if you have the technology to travel light years then you probably only need to pick up one human, decode/map the dna and you pretty much have all the knowledge you need on the entire human race.

Look dude, I get that. But my post was not a debate as to whether alien life exists or not, I was asking whether other people who have experienced things with the Greys (surely I'm not the only person who feels they have on here) have any thoughts on what I said.

I just don't appreciate the ridicule. Even if you think I'm wrong and crazy and all, give me the benefit of the doubt. Surely if you were me, you wouldn't want to be left in the dark, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There is a thin line between a genius and insanity.

I don't think the OP crossed that line.

In my opinion greys are lower dimensional beings that materialize in this dimension.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by m1991

post by m1991
Even if the Greys aren't real, my fear was very real, and very horrible.

That may be so , but all you've done is transpose that fear on to something that you believe in ,ie the Greys .
That doesn't mean it was due to an interaction between them and you , if you believed in Ghosts you could have seen it as being due to a Haunting .

I just don't like people telling me what's real and what's not. I don't feel 100% sure they actually were Greys, but based on my experiences, I think that's the most likely explanation, but then again, I'm quite skeptical of psychology and physicalist explanations to dreams and the mind-body problem and such anyways.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its a known MEDICAL FACT that oversleeping causes EVERYTHING you mentioned....and as you even admitted its worse when you oversleep im going to stick with the medical professionals

www.rightdiagnosis.com...

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

But hey....i suppose 100 years of research into this means nothing...they must be wrong

EDIT: Im quite amazed how many people still dont think...damn...there could be something wrong with me.
I posted on a thread where someone was seeing flashing lights....there are MANY medical issues that can cause this, yet their first explanation was aliens. I urged them to go and see an optician instead of speculating what type of alien was doing it to them. I doubt they took my advice

Another member then commented and said they experiences flashing lights...it almost left them blind because they didnt see a doctor....i doubt they took his/her advice either, even though they experienced EXACTLY the same thing.

Why do people not bother to have their health checked when they experience something strange? I know if i started feeling weird, or started seeing things, the docs or opticians would be the first place i would visit.
I wouldnt put it down to something paranormal, or alien. If the docs or opticians didnt or couldnt find out what it was then....and only then may i think in that way
edit on 2-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them.

get a grip! So you are saying that if you stop fearing them (instead you pity them), you no longer fear them (and they lose their power).

edit on 2-9-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history.

It's not even worth getting mad at you.
edit on 2-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK

However, I find that by pitying the Greys, rather than fearing or hating them, they lose their power towards me and I no longer fear them.

get a grip! So you are saying that if you stop fearing them (instead you pity them), you no longer fear them (and they lose their power).

please keep your mentally deranged gibberish to yourself.

I don't fear them AND I pity them. Why do I pity them? I pity them because they have the potential to be great beings but their species wasted it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by m1991

They are biological robots that are only carrying out orders from their controller. If the controller has good intentions then they can do great things if the controller has evil intentions the can do very horrible things.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Its a known MEDICAL FACT that oversleeping causes EVERYTHING you mentioned....and as you even admitted its worse when you oversleep im going to stick with the medical professionals

www.rightdiagnosis.com...

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

But hey....i suppose 100 years of research into this means nothing...they must be wrong

But how do you know that's causal? Who is to say oversleeping doesn't open a door that lets bad entities in?

Plus, most of my experiences happened in Great Falls, Montana, only 3 miles from Malmstrom AFB, which is a well known UFO hotspot.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

LOL o.O Yep. That is pretty much how it was, how it is and how it will be. Not existent until discovered.

But congratulations for most stupid post in ATS history.

It's not even worth getting mad at you.

You lost our debate unless you explain to me the how it really is. Apparently according to your logic an animal already exists even before having discovered any trace or remaining of it. WOW! That does sound like a lot of fun though...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are supposed many versions of them. Some from my ATS reads seem to be made of insect/plant like (for Star absorbsion energy in deep space) what better way to eat. Some still are said to be virtual energies embeded within grey bodies seeking their master who designed them, seeking by gathering certain parts of their master from many cosmic or dimensional or time locations, to rebuild their master. Others are said to be related to the draconians or reptilians, and further some are said to like adrenochrome once released w/ fear in their victims, these are also said to be reptilan as well. In the end it seems you must be receptive to them for contact but 1 has no MEMORY of seeing them physically.

Megavitamin therapy advocates Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a hallucinogenic substance and may be responsible for schizophrenia[2] and other mental illnesses. In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis", they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[3] There has been controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a psychotropic drug.[4]

Personally if you feel they exist they may be saddned creatures beginnig to experience emotion after so long w/o and you may feel this emotion off them.
My 2 cents

Be well

edit on 9/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You lost our debate unless you explain to me the how it really is. Apparently according to your logic an animal already exists even before having discovered any trace or remaining of it. WOW! That does sound like a lot of fun though...

And you're saying that every animal we have discovered popped into existence by us discovering it. How does THAT make sense?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

There is a thin line between a genius and insanity.

I don't think the OP crossed that line.

In my opinion greys are lower dimensional beings that materialize in this dimension.

2nd that. I personally believe that i have been visited by two. Yes, it was during a sleep paralysis attack and i communicated with them through telepathy. They did not strike me as friendly creatures and they only told me one thing "We are here for you. This is what you wanted". That's it, nothing more. I have never been more afraid in my life that and it's something i hope to never EVER encounter again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Personally if you feel they exist they may be saddned creatures beginnig to experience emotion after so long w/o and you may feel this emotion off them.
My 2 cents

Be well

edit on 9/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Interesting and thank you for your heartfelt and relevant reply.

Maybe that's why they no longer abduct people for the most part, because they awakened.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I couldn't agree with you more. Recently I have started being more positive and honestly, things are starting to change for me. Leaving fear behind is actually helping. I used to think people crazy or at least consider that a bunch of fictional hogwash but, lately, it does not seem as such at all. I will continue with what i am doing because whatit all boils down to is that does it REALLY even matter what others think? They are not you an are not living YOUR life. Know what I am saying. Stay positive and strive to not strive. (hehe a quote from Ip Man.)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

2nd that. I personally believe that i have been visited by two. Yes, it was during a sleep paralysis attack and i communicated with them through telepathy. They did not strike me as friendly creatures and they only told me one thing "We are here for you. This is what you wanted". That's it, nothing more. I have never been more afraid in my life that and it's something i hope to never EVER encounter again.

Yes, that's why I connect them so much to rape/sexual abuse. That's like the exact kind of thing rapists say. "This is what you wanted", etc. That exact same energy also permeates the United States government and really most of the world's governments and religions.

I also got the "Grey" vibe meeting Bill Clinton and Michio Kaku. Sort of an uncaring I felt in them that is terrifying, but the more you think about it, really just sad.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And you're saying that every animal we have discovered popped into existence by us discovering it. How does THAT make sense?

No. I'm saying that we were, have and will only admit to an animal's existence if we discover physical evidence of that animal.

Once we discover that animal can we begin researching for how long that animal has existed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No. I'm saying that we were, have and will only admit to an animal's existence if we discover physical evidence of that animal.

Once we discover that animal can we begin researching for how long that animal has existed.

So you admit that we can't say 'Greys don't exist', any more than we can say they do exist?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am thinking another thread could be started....

Just about the psychological aspects of this thread. Is there a doctor in the house?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join