It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys - beings of fear? Does anyone else get this vibe with them?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

that has got to be one of the rudest comments to another member that I've read on this site.
you should be ashamed of yourself for having that kind of demeaning attitude.
And to lump every person that claims to have been abducted/experienced some form of anomalous phenomena/being :

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by m1991

99% of the individuals who claim to be abducted / stalked by aliens need to take a long hard look at themselves and realise they are of no interest to mankind
Let alone aliens. Most of them can't even wash or comb their hair properly.
That right there Is pure Ignorance!

Can you prove or for this matter, disprove anyone's claims?

there is absolutely no reason to be derogatory towards the op or any member for that matter.
No one should treat anyone like that,Period. It is a large part with what is wrong with our society to begin with.

we are entitled to our own opinions but not at the expense of degrading another,even if you so happen to disagree with that person.

there are better and nicer ways of putting things.

Originally posted by Handbanana81
reply to post by m1991

Hi coward, they will be back for you.

I can assure you that you wouldn't be saying anything like that if it were you being afflicted by something of this magnitude.

What is the deal with some of you people!?
I honestly ask, why so much outright hate being spewed towards the OP? it is not an isolated incident either.
Since my joining of this site and before when I only lurked,I have seen time & time again other so called "members" attacking other members for no apparent reason other than to solely be negative and/or to discourage and throw other individuals under a bus.

I know a majority of this can simply be defined as immaturity & jealousy and yes, we do need a balance of objective/subjectivity in being skeptical and to take everything with a fine dose of salt.

Other incidences involving so called members I have to bring into question as if being a part of some kind of dis-info/discouraging smear campaign.

The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence.
edit on 8-9-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just think people like that are jealous because they haven't had an encounter.

I mean, what? They are in here talking about just to pass the time away? Anybody with any sense knows that if they say it doesn't happen or whatever and they get proven wrong, they are going to look pretty silly and for what... just so they could get a few negative lines in?

I mean really, who do you know that spends their time on such things for no reason?

Oh, there's a reason. You betcha. Sad if it's disinfo, sadder if it's trolling, SADDEST if it's jealousy.

Not that having an encounter is anything to sneeze at but if a person gets jealous and transparently exposes this very obviously by trying to take a few pot shots that would have been easy for a 7 year old to make sound more original.. well, that is how the interest becomes sad.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

If you have not seen a gray how do you know what it feels like to be in its presence... and you contradict yourself about not purposely causing fear then saying they feed off fear.. so they would purposely cause fear to eat it... I mean im puzzled.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

If you have not seen a gray how do you know what it feels like to be in its presence... and you contradict yourself about not purposely causing fear then saying they feed off fear.. so they would purposely cause fear to eat it... I mean im puzzled.

1) Never said I didn't see a grey, so you might want to think about preconceived notions. I've seen a grey.

2) I never said they fed off of fear. I compared to the type of inspiration they might get from emotion to that which a human might experience and this can be judged in varying degrees by any who think they have the right to discern... which is not my concern. my concern is the fear of passing up an opportunity to point out that humans are hypocrites if they want to point fingers at anyone else for joyously observing the suffering of others. that's not a contradiction and if it was it would only further my point that humans are hypocrites.

my statement that emotions may indeed effect them AS WELL AS humans is like saying humans are not evil despite that many of them do evil things, because I have a broader view and can see that plenty of humans do good and are not evil and to say so... is being RACIST. I am simply suggesting that we allow any living creature the same rights of a dual nature that we would allow any other living creature without preconceived labels assigned to erroneous fact... most notably how we allow ourselves PLENTY of a dual nature, but the best you can make of that is a black and white contradiction as if I could be assigned a point system. Numerical points aren't really the kind of points I play with and my point has already been made... although I can make a few more if you like. I kinda just see that "observation" as an unempowered and most meager attempt to express that nature of wanting to be a "classist"

It's not for the sake of *classification* that we should be learning. it's for the sake of *understanding*

let's pretend I did contradict myself, what does that say about the nature of greys? Nothing.
Are we going to wager what we think about their nature by my communication style?

I think it's a waste of time to have to stop and point out a waste of time but I'm only allowed to scream about that so much. I get no sympathies for it either.
edit on 8-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i dont have proof, i only have my memories and what i know ive seen, and i really dont give a damn what any of your responses are, negative ones i mean. ive seen ufos, and when i was like 4 years old i saw 3 greys outside my window. MY ENTIRE LIFE, my ultimate fear, above anything, is a grey. i have been literally paralyzed in fear by the mear thought that one of them might be around me. when i saw the ufo i saw i was 14 and it freakin ripped apart my world. i dont know if they are beings of fear, i dont know where my fear comes from, all i know is that i get a very very very disgusting sick feeling when i even see a picture of them, espically ones when they are looking directly at you.i assume it was from when i was 4, but after seeing them i remember nothing. i sleep with weapons, not for burglars, but for aliens. ive thought about spitting on them, maybe that would revolt them enough to go away. i dont know what to believe, but i know they are real, i know ufos exist, and i can only hope that soon enough everyone else will find out the same thing, because im tired of being questioned, even by my best friends. "i believe you saw something, but i dont know what" my response is "WTF else is a flying disc"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
i dont have proof, i only have my memories and what i know ive seen, and i really dont give a damn what any of your responses are, negative ones i mean. ive seen ufos, and when i was like 4 years old i saw 3 greys outside my window. MY ENTIRE LIFE, my ultimate fear, above anything, is a grey. i have been literally paralyzed in fear by the mear thought that one of them might be around me. when i saw the ufo i saw i was 14 and it freakin ripped apart my world. i dont know if they are beings of fear, i dont know where my fear comes from, all i know is that i get a very very very disgusting sick feeling when i even see a picture of them, espically ones when they are looking directly at you.i assume it was from when i was 4, but after seeing them i remember nothing. i sleep with weapons, not for burglars, but for aliens. ive thought about spitting on them, maybe that would revolt them enough to go away. i dont know what to believe, but i know they are real, i know ufos exist, and i can only hope that soon enough everyone else will find out the same thing, because im tired of being questioned, even by my best friends. "i believe you saw something, but i dont know what" my response is "WTF else is a flying disc"

i used to be terrified of aliens because I was certain they were real. my mind wanted to tell me that who i saw when i was 5 might not have been an alien... rather a spirit or something, but what I am realizing is that I was able to tell myself that because he IS other things... He IS a spirit, he's also very much an Earthling... i mean he was a person sitting there right in front of me, not looking like other humans but wearing human clothes. He didn't exactly look like he just got off the space ship, I mean to say. I knew as soon as I saw his face that something was very very VERY different about him... and my mind barely had time to form a thought before he was engaging it.

The fact that he seemed to have no ears makes me wonder if he hears like we do, but certainly he must hear something. maybe he just doesn't need ears or maybe he does have ears and i just didn't see them, but i'm pretty sure he has no ears, but what's weird is I know he could feel things as i was doing them or thinking them.

imagine if you didn't hear a person that was standing there talking to you... and they were saying so much but you just saw their mouth moving... but you could feel all the things they were feeling and you knew what they were saying just by the feelings that you were catching from them.

I'm not saying they don't hear because I figure if he didn't and wanted to... he'd figure out a way around it.
I'm just trying to twist perception a little to show how things can be confused.

Imagine being a being who has dealt with the same thing constantly. you walk up to a human like it's no big deal and they go into complete terror mode... or at the very least, go through a whole bunch of stages of understanding and accepting and even needing to pass approval of another living being. what if a persons terror is just the flip side of their calmness because they pretty well know what's going to happen and know very well what's going on. Another human would go through different types of stages that you might feel more akin to whereas an alien might just stand there and look at you. I mean, what are you going to do?
If they are completely indifferent, this isn't going to calm your emotions because your mind wants to grasp the reason how you could be so out of control of your situation and who are they to be able to do this.

when you look at pictures, you are merely seeing cardboard personality without much of a soul usually. not very well personified characterization.

what if it was personal and they need to communicate with you? if you saw them, in your mind they are real so now your mind is going to pursue it and it will probably keep coming back until you understand. It might have been very important. I now feel that what happened to me was important I have seen other things as well, had dreams, visions... all sorts of things.

so if I were you... I'd try to understand it.

I found that the fear that I felt when I used to get the feeling something was right behind me when aliens were mentioned was nothing compared to the feeling of loosing something you love.

Until I started realizing some things about the past, I was very afraid anytime I'd think about aliens because it feels like someone is there... I'd get a chill up my spine, my eyes would dart in a direction and get very big, I'd smile even if I was terrified as though something had a hold of me. It did, but I had no idea what. I understand the situation a little better now I think. perhaps in time you might feel better about your situation.

can you explain subtle details about the event?... how did they dress? did they seem male? what were their mannerisms... like describe each detail as it occurred.
edit on 16-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I forgot some things but the editor started doing something weird.

I was going to ask some of your demographics as well. maybe it has something to do with a past life.

I should also make it clear because sometimes people don't understand what I am inferring... I do believe he knew me and that is why he visited and why a lot of other things happened... and now it appears that I know him.

If I was a better artist, I would show you... I can't claim to have 100% clear inner vision of his likeness but it comes to me in bits. I see it in multiple ways, I hear it in multiple ways, I feel it in multiple ways. I didn't really think about being able to do things in multiples ways exactly like that before. It's kind of surprising. A lot of things seem very clear... even in the world because of seeing things in a different way. I'll admit that it gets very intense when information starts rushing in... you might even start seeing things more and more as you learn to cope with how it is going to intensely affect your nervous system because the energy is more intense than what is considered normal.

this is why they don't tell people... maybe they took their own fears too far... who knows?
people don't just go through their own personal stages either, the whole world is brought into it and that has even more stages... and the more you know, the more you might be scared until you deal with that as well... like thinking about the fact that someone you live with could render you unconscious at any given moment would make you seriously uneasy unless you developed a lot of trust. can you EVER develop that much trust?

At some point you have to accept that you do not have control... but unfortunately not only do you not have control, but you don't have control in multiple ways as well. Often not with the world.

That's why I think you need to understand the meaning.
It could tell you a great deal of things about yourself.
perhaps even how your current life came to be and a deeper understanding of it.
edit on 16-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

1) Never said I didn't see a grey, so you might want to think about preconceived notions. I've seen a grey.

2) I never said they fed off of fear. I compared to the type of inspiration they might get from emotion to that which a human might experience and this can be judged in varying degrees by any who think they have the right to discern... which is not my concern. my concern is the fear of passing up an opportunity to point out that humans are hypocrites if they want to point fingers at anyone else for joyously observing the suffering of others. that's not a contradiction and if it was it would only further my point that humans are hypocrites.

my statement that emotions may indeed effect them AS WELL AS humans is like saying humans are not evil despite that many of them do evil things, because I have a broader view and can see that plenty of humans do good and are not evil and to say so... is being RACIST. I am simply suggesting that we allow any living creature the same rights of a dual nature that we would allow any other living creature without preconceived labels assigned to erroneous fact... most notably how we allow ourselves PLENTY of a dual nature, but the best you can make of that is a black and white contradiction as if I could be assigned a point system. Numerical points aren't really the kind of points I play with and my point has already been made... although I can make a few more if you like. I kinda just see that "observation" as an unempowered and most meager attempt to express that nature of wanting to be a "classist"

It's not for the sake of *classification* that we should be learning. it's for the sake of *understanding*

let's pretend I did contradict myself, what does that say about the nature of greys? Nothing.
Are we going to wager what we think about their nature by my communication style?

I think it's a waste of time to have to stop and point out a waste of time but I'm only allowed to scream about that so much. I get no sympathies for it either.

your original post said you hadn't seen one then you say you have in a dream.. did your story change in later posts I stopped looking.

you said they live off human fear... to live they need fear... so it would make sense to say they cause fear on purpose to live.... which is fine then you say they don't do it on purpose... its like me saying I live off of eating food but I don't mean to eat food on purpose... the.purpose of fear is to live... but you say there is no purpose....

this contradiction is important to the nature of grays... it deals with what they need in order to live ..unless you find that unimportant...

dreaming of a gray is not the same as seeing one.. just like dreaming about sex is not the same as having sex.....
edit on 16-9-2011 by yaluk because: droid sucks....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

your original post said you hadn't seen one then you say you have in a dream.. did your story change in later posts I stopped looking.

you said they live off human fear... to live they need fear... so it would make sense to say they cause fear on purpose to live.... which is fine then you say they don't do it on purpose... its like me saying I live off of eating food but I don't mean to eat food on purpose... the.purpose of fear is to live... but you say there is no purpose....

this contradiction is important to the nature of grays... it deals with what they need in order to live ..unless you find that unimportant...

dreaming of a gray is not the same as seeing one.. just like dreaming about sex is not the same as having sex.....
edit on 16-9-2011 by yaluk because: droid sucks....

you're reading the wrong post or something. i don't know where you are getting this stuff from.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I definitely saw irises but not until the flash reflected off of them which looked pale blue. I have also seen in dreams and visions which i understand is much different that claiming to have actually seen something with your eyes, but I have seen black and in more light, mossy colors. natural but very hard to describe colors... close to grey.

i went back...some... don't have a lot of time to waste on this but to my knowledge the above is my first post.

Yes, I saw a grey. I was five. He took a picture of me if not more that I can't recall.
I also have dreams and visions where i also see irises which i understand are not considered the same as seeing something with your own eyes but that is what i see as well as black eyes. That doesn't change anything in any of my stories.

What in the world are you confused about?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

They are a lot like Ted Bundy.
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ive tryed my entire life to understand this, and with all the hoaxes and malicious people out there waiting to mock people like me, i dont know what to believe, my mother told me one time, "they told me you have nothing to be afraid of", which f*cked me up, but she wouldnt tell me any thing else. i dont know if she was just trying to calm me, but she seemed serious, and she knows how i feel about this. ive also tryed to understand if they are good or bad, but i truely feel that greys are not here to do good to me, at least those greys, why would the approach me at my most vulnarable times, when im sleeping, half awake, weak, unaware, young, tiny. ive called out many times for them to come to me in daylight, and ive seen ufos in daylight, but i want them to speak to me, i want to know why. ive had dreams where i talked with them but i never remember what was said. i really dont know, i am so confused about this subject, I KNOW, they are there, but thats it, thats all i know, and it makes me freakin nuts trying to figure out what the hell is going on with them. sometimes i wish a different kind of alien would come down, a human, or human like, or just something that doesnt knock me to the ground in fear. i feel like no one really understands this fear, im seriously like about to cry right now, it is so damned strong, a grown man, near crying from f**king greys; these murky figures in my life that are always in my mind. i feel like one day im going to turn the corner and there they will be waiting for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i sound like some kind of madman, and when i go back and read my posts on this, i realize why people mock us. i sound weak, confused, ready to be pounced on. but i can assure that is not who i am. this is the only thing in my life that i feel i have NO control in and it makes me so damned frustrated. my mind goes crazy for hours trying to wrap my mind around all this, a cosmic issue. im trying to solve a problem. a huge, worldwide problem. what the hell are they doing to people like me, why do we fear them the way we do, why do the come when we are sedated, sleeping, etc. if they are visiting people like me, if i have seen ufos, then I KNOW, that the government knows about them, so why keep it quite, theres obviously a reason they dont tell the world. or maybe we are just too god damned stubborn and stupid to listen to the millions of people who have experianced this type of thing, seeing a ufo and such. i feel like they are obviously hiding it for a malicious reason, else there would be no reason to keep the secret. this single fact has caused me to question EVERYTHING the government does. i know they are lying to us about ufo, and the technologies we weild, its clear, and if they would lie to us about that, make us feel completely alone in the universe, then they have no problem lying about other things. this spawns a cocky selfish attitude in our population. in our minds, we are the best the universe has to offer; no matter that most of us believe that something else is out there, but no one is for sure, and thus our spiritual view points remain the same, god made us to rule, his greatest creation and nothing but god is above us. i feel like we have been set up to look the other way. nothing is sacred anymore, nothing is spiritually beautiful. if we cant see it, or have some kind evidence that allows us to sense it, it cant exist.

in order for a new spiritual vision, in order for us to pull our heads out of our asses, and open up our "modern minds" SO UTTERLY scientifically stuck on proof, that literally angels or aliens will literally have to come out of the sky and ANNOUNCE themselves or itself to the world for us to accept it. we will be stuck in this cycle untill someone finds scientific evidence to show us another path. we are stupid, we need to be lead. we dont follow our hearts, we dont listen to our consciousness, we listen to some ass across the country who might be misleading us, but because he has a piece of paper that says hes a doctor, then he cant be lying. or because he has white hair and glasses, he obviously knows what hes talking about.

i am SOOOOOOOOOO confused with my people, and my planet, we are so utterly blind and destructive and unloving twords one another, and most are accepting with out question what they are being told by those in power; which history shows does not give a damn about us. i can tell you right now, from the bottom of my heart, without lies or bias, from love, with love, that UFOs are real, and they are here, and if you believe that, then you must believe that we are being lied to by our government. ask yourself why. i personally dont believe that its nota military project, else in the last 70 years weve been getting heavy reports of ufos, i think SOMETHING would have been declassified, or they would have shown us SOMETHING already, that this is their technology to shut us up. i can guarentee you that if i, some random guy in bakersfield california saw a ufo, experianced everything ive experianced, then the government has CERTIANLY, at the very least, become aware of their presence and at least attempted contact.

we shouldnt even be having this debate, the fact that every government around the world has spent all kinds of resources looking into ufos, and all the memos and documents released that say they have indeed seen and reported on ufos, should be enough for us. i also dont understand why some people are so fervently against this idea anyways, and spend loads of time trying to prove us wrong. they might weed out hoaxes, and that is a good thing, but they will never be able to disprove their existance. people cant see cells, atoms, black holes, etc etc, but we know they are there. we have many pictures and videos of ufos, that are not hoaxes (even tho some people condem every single ufo video as a hoax), evidence of their existance, and it is just ignored, just blatently ignored. all the millions of people that come out and talk about what has happened to them are just crazy, hundreds of millions of hallucinations over thousands of years. its more of a streach for me to believe that all those people are lying than it is for me to believe that another race has conqured space travel. WE ARE NOT THE BEST THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER, we are not it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't think they do emotions.
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I am pretty sure they do just mostly negative ones. When I caught one at back doors I left open one night for the dog to come in, It was barring her entry. She very distraught, cowering and scared and would not, could not bring herself to pass the gray on the doorstep to come to me. The gray was perhaps trying to take advantage of the open door but could not enter past the threshold of the step I believe due to protection prayers i say every night. It was surprised to see me as I came out of the bathroom and saw it there, taking pleasure, delight even, in scaring the dog. That is the distinct feeling that I got from the creature, oh I felt it's stink of fear too but was so angry that it was terrorizing my dog, I began to walk toward it, my anger driving me forward. I was prepared to grab it and wring it's neck if i had to. I then felt panic coming from it and it pointed a torch like thing at me and a blue line of electricity shot toward me. I held out my hand to stop it at which point I was presented with a reality simulation. I immediately rejected the "vision" then laughed out loud before continuing to advance on the gray at the door. Although it had little or no facial expression, it was afraid and backed away from the door very quickly and faded out into the darkness of the backyard. I finally got my girl in from the yard, locked the door and went to bed. She never goes out at night now unless I stand out with her with a torchlight. They give off fear that has a certain stench, like a chemical reaction that seems to induce fear. Once you begin to resist, via prayers, courage or even anger, they not only loose their control over you very quickly, but you see quite clearly just how afraid they are of us. The whole incident could have been a dream, or a dream within a dream or an hallucination but it felt very real. Despite who what or why, I doubt it will happen again as I am pretty sure the outcome of the dream/hallucination/event was fairly final.

To sum up, from what I experienced the gray showed signs of pleasure and or glee at terrorizing my dog. 1st emotion.
The second 2nd was surprise at finding me awake, coming out of the bathroom and conscious of it standing in the doorway.
It's 3rd emotion was panic when it realized I was not afraid of it and the 4th emotion it showed was fear when I laughed and advanced.
So I think they do emotion as well as we do they just don't have the facial expression to make them as easy to read. Perhaps their emotion is scent based like pheromones?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Molly...what year did this occur? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Molly...what year did this occur? Split Infinity
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Earlier this year. I still have the blister on my hand from the blue electricity it shot at me.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm trying to find out how much truth there is in these abductions because they are the most unclear and least believable when it comes to ETs. In a Season 3 episode I watched yesterday of UFO Hunters, a woman called Miriam Delicado has had an abduction experience that included not also greys but two tall blond men according to her, that some refer to being 'Nordic'. I've never seen anyone talking about these Nordic before so I'm trying to see what could make the whole abduction story around that case have anything to be called true for starter.

www.ufodigest.com... (a link about her encounter presented in the form of a book)

Also these aliens are like warning us for 'something to happen to humanity quite soon'. I do not believe 2012/Elenin/Nibiru bs but of course a cataclysm may happen at any time from within the Earth our outside. In the last years I have had 4 dreams of cataclysms that I was witnessing - a volcano erupting and destroyed buildings, sea without water just sand, flooding, and a meteor that strikes the earth near where I am standing and the shockwave throwing me away then I woke up. I've had simple dreams of places that I later indeed visit, so most of such dreams regarding a place or things I see come true..

According to Miriam Delicado there are benevolents and also there are Greys that are sinister. So to me it looks like these Greys are like the 'bees' the workers that everyone uses, some good benevolent aliens like these Nordics use them greys as a workforce for everything, yet they are also used by other races who do not mean our good.

So the Greys seem to be like robots, just a workforce for other higher entities that use them.

And here comes the question, How can one believe someone's abduction story?

Especially when we get to being materialistic:
'Of course you the reader reading this review want to know all this don't you! Well the point of this review is to whet your appetite enough to buy this book'

I have a hard time taking someone's 'book' real when it is mentioned 'buy the book, buy the book. throughout reading.

'Miriam was told that we, human kind, are the sole result of alien intervention and experimentation in the past. We are 'their' children, we are 'their' creations, they, not God, not evolution made us. There are families and individuals throughout the Earth who are important to the 'aliens', these families (and individuals) have been monitored since they were children.'

This I think is also the explanation of our origin. And the notion that the good people go to 'Heavens' and the bad ones will burn in hell - could pretty much mean the 'good for whatever reason even really good people as individuals' will be taken and saved from something that is going to happen to the Earth at (whatever time in the future) and the bad ones, the sinful as described in religious terms, will be left burn here, obviously whatever happens here will have lots of fire. It all makes sense explained in the Ancient Astronaut theory. But let's not go offtopic. this is above what I think about the Greys. Now how can one prove these abductions DID happen?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I'm trying to find out how much truth there is in these abductions because they are the most unclear and least believable when it comes to ETs. In a Season 3 episode I watched yesterday of UFO Hunters, a woman called Miriam Delicado has had an abduction experience that included not also greys but two tall blond men according to her, that some refer to being 'Nordic'. I've never seen anyone talking about these Nordic before so I'm trying to see what could make the whole abduction story around that case have anything to be called true for starter.

www.ufodigest.com... (a link about her encounter presented in the form of a book)

Also these aliens are like warning us for 'something to happen to humanity quite soon'. I do not believe 2012/Elenin/Nibiru bs but of course a cataclysm may happen at any time from within the Earth our outside. In the last years I have had 4 dreams of cataclysms that I was witnessing - a volcano erupting and destroyed buildings, sea without water just sand, flooding, and a meteor that strikes the earth near where I am standing and the shockwave throwing me away then I woke up. I've had simple dreams of places that I later indeed visit, so most of such dreams regarding a place or things I see come true..

According to Miriam Delicado there are benevolents and also there are Greys that are sinister. So to me it looks like these Greys are like the 'bees' the workers that everyone uses, some good benevolent aliens like these Nordics use them greys as a workforce for everything, yet they are also used by other races who do not mean our good.

So the Greys seem to be like robots, just a workforce for other higher entities that use them.

And here comes the question, How can one believe someone's abduction story?

Especially when we get to being materialistic:
'Of course you the reader reading this review want to know all this don't you! Well the point of this review is to whet your appetite enough to buy this book'

I have a hard time taking someone's 'book' real when it is mentioned 'buy the book, buy the book. throughout reading.

'Miriam was told that we, human kind, are the sole result of alien intervention and experimentation in the past. We are 'their' children, we are 'their' creations, they, not God, not evolution made us. There are families and individuals throughout the Earth who are important to the 'aliens', these families (and individuals) have been monitored since they were children.'

This I think is also the explanation of our origin. And the notion that the good people go to 'Heavens' and the bad ones will burn in hell - could pretty much mean the 'good for whatever reason even really good people as individuals' will be taken and saved from something that is going to happen to the Earth at (whatever time in the future) and the bad ones, the sinful as described in religious terms, will be left burn here, obviously whatever happens here will have lots of fire. It all makes sense explained in the Ancient Astronaut theory. But let's not go offtopic. this is above what I think about the Greys. Now how can one prove these abductions DID happen?

many believe most of the abduction reorts are bunk and started after a few early visitations.

this s an attempt to make you only trust the human form and many people are even claiming to be aliens because it knows society is looking for it's heroes.

Greys are the alien form that will change your current human perception.

I DO believe that if things go a certain way, that humans will be abducting people and it might have already started directly related to prophecy Paranoia. People are wanting to appear directly related to benevolent aliens and know of "bad" ones they claim... to convince you that they have superior understanding of these things... but they will never show proof of this for a very direct reason. Do not follow them.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now how can one prove these abductions DID happen?
reply to post by Imtor

There is no evidence of abductions, perhaps because they happen on a spiritual level? Perhaps the person never leaves their house, their bed or their own mind? To the experiencer, it happened. They were abducted, against their will, it's is that simple. The how or why has yet to be determined and the how may never be. The why is certainly not something that the abductors are forthcoming with. Deception is key in all these events and any entity that goes about it's business this way is certainly not benevolent, enlightened nor has our interests at heart. They are NOT our creators although they certainly want us to believe they are and attempt to influence us on a genetic level. They are obviously failing due to the fact that they are continuing to experiment. One would think the creator of something would know not only how it works but how to affect it, change it and or improve it. Since they have not and cannot, they are lying. I do not know if they have masters they serve as a part of a hierarchical system (I have my suspicions) as I only ever saw the one, perhaps I cut it off before others came? Perhaps what I think I saw was nothing more than a screen memory to make me believe the event finished before it began. Who knows? I have entertained the thought of going under hypnosis but am concerned about how easily manipulated by suggestion I might be and would not want to be asked any leading questions. I would have to have an impartial researcher there to ensure that doesn't happen. I have not even told hubby about the experience because he knows I am an avid researcher into the abduction phenomena and I suspect he would encourage me to stop if he knew it had affected me adversely. I think that the alien phenomena is simply paranormal phenomena because the occult is always so closely aligned with it. My own family has a history with the occult going back to my great grandfather and i suspect these things to be generational. That is my two cents worth.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
so called spiritual abductions can easily be a deceptive measure, true... but they are not true spirit abductions because your soul has a certain sovereignty, yet your perception can be greatly deceived and therefore mislead you. all those type of sightings could easily be explained by scalar weapons as well as true encounters.

Greys can easily disguise themselves. Who profits more from their incrimination? What even makes anyone think they would reveal themselves to anyone with self incriminating intentions?

All of the sudden they have become the worst strategists ever when a minute ago they were capable of soul theft, not to mention tech beyond human comprehension, lol.

Recognizing deception IS very important... I'll grant you that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join