It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you find this funny again??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks - the prank on the OP was NOT one I would worry about...although I may say "Hey that wasn't ok guys" and explain, hopefully I am in the kitchen making dinner and they work it out themselves...

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Does this make me bad? I can't stop laughing...why?

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by gabby2011

Did you ever do something like that? I did. It made me feel bad because my buddy was upset - I don't know I was maybe 5 at the time...kids DO this - NO MATTER WHAT - do we ream them for it or give em a heads up how stupid it is and let them LEARN?

CJ

umm..maybe some kids do..but I can't remember anyone of us six kids..doing something that sneaky and hurtful.

Did we fight..hell ya...and my baton came in handy as a weapon at times.... but generally if hitting started..it was usually because of revenge on what was perceived as unfair . (and it wasn't a great way to handle it..because nothing got resolved..and it only lead to physical pain for some..and usually the smaller one)

I find it odd that you did something like this to your buddy..and you only felt bad when he got upset? Duhh.... did you expect some sort of pat on the back and a chuckle ? I would have beaten you silly on the spot..but then again I fight back hard when somebody thinks its cool and funny to watch me do a full body splat that they intentionally made happen.

If I would have seen one of my kids do this to another..or his sibling.. there would have been some serious consequences.. after a very loud reprimand.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

When I was five? Ah, no can't explain my actions other than I did something dumb and felt bad. Seriously Gabby? Let kids eat stuff off the lawn and get in fights - it's the only way they will be normal...

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...the difference between us is - you presume he got hurt and i presume he didnt... hardly worth fussin over, eh?... i'd rather fuss over something importament, like who ate the last peppermint pattie...

I'm grateful for the difference...

Now go fuss over who ate the last peppermint patty..
edit on 2-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Sorry guys, I ate the patty, while watching AFV!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

...you're not bad as in evil... a bit demented perhaps but, hell, you've got a long way to go to out dement me... i was thinking - thats really stupid to be up there stomping around in a basket thats up on a platform - someone's gonna fall... then she did... ooops... sorry the chickee got hurt but, dang, i hope she's not a breeder cuz we have enough idiots in the world already... i bet that those tv announcers fell out laughing as soon as they went to commercial - could almost see that guy's eyes watering...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thanks, I don't think I'm evil, I'm just immature when it comes to people face planting.

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Some people have no concept of right or wrong.
Laughing at someone else in despair is the
breading of a sociopath.
Only if the victim found it funny, then that may be an exception.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Ah, ok. I and millions of others are sociopaths for laughing at people doing stupid stuff...

CJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

But maybe it can help me out if I find out why others would find it funny, if they find it funny. And why wouldn't they find it funny?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aef492e1c41.gif[/atsimg]

I think it's hilarious...I was laughing my ass off waking up my neighbour no doubt with my giggling and snickers.

Nice find confreak

As to why I find it funny well...It's a bunch of goofy teens participating in childish goofiness. What made it funnier was the fact the chick pushed the mattress.

I mean the kid obviously didn't get hurt the only thing bruised is his ego. I mean c'mon I've seen way worse horseplay when I was a kid too and it was funny back then it's still funny today.

I'm sure the kids were all laughing except for belly boy maybe.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Thanks, I don't think I'm evil, I'm just immature when it comes to people face planting.

CJ

...yeah, well, theres lots worser thangs - like gettin all bent out of shape over a stupid video...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by ToneDeaf

Ah, ok. I and millions of others are sociopaths for laughing at people doing stupid stuff...

CJ

There is a big difference between stupid.....and being mean , and wanting to hurt someone for the 'fun" of it.... and I think you're mature enough to know the difference.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
Some people have no concept of right or wrong.
Laughing at someone else in despair is the
breading of a sociopath.

Despair is what starving kids in Africa go thru not this clown.

Are you going to compare the two?!?!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

CJ

...yeah, well, theres lots worser thangs - like gettin all bent out of shape over a stupid video...

I didn't get bent out of shape over the video..I just didn't think it was funny..I saw it as cruel

Seems like some folks think its cool to be cruel..and if you can't take it..well.. damn it..feed em to the hawgs.

geez..I hope these types aren't breeders ....we have enough of those in this world already.

edit on 3-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

CJ

This I didn't find funny at all...I hope the lady is ok.

As for the stomped wine...I wonder if you can get toe fungus from drinking it??

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I chucked just at your post. In my mind, I think Wyn would think it was funny too...especially the farting part.
CJ

...yep, i'm a weirdo... yanno what really slays me?... people who fart in front of others and see no humor in it... what is up with that?... were they raised by androids?...

LOL

Maybe Hillary should go on that vegan diet Bill switched to.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks like a redneck fest.

Hey y all watch this

What is so unusual about this?
It's nothing more than typical America's Funniest Video material.
There are many shows devoted to this type of stuff on Spike TV.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Oh, do you know her? Interesting. And you know a lot of wine is made that way, right? I never got no fungus from drinking wine, but I do become a fungi! OH!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

CJ
american culture ? , enough said

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join