It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you find this funny again??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Why it's a picture of dear Mama on her way home from bingo night.. The children tampered with her headlights..The little scamps.

maybe its time for wynn's mama to start telling her children they shouldn't tamper with her headlights.

But hey..kids will be kids..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

BAM! And now think about that and about this video. This is how I grew up. This is how thousands of other kids grow up. It's not malicious, it's kids being kids.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

BAM! And now think about that and about this video. This is how I grew up. This is how thousands of other kids grow up. It's not malicious, it's kids being kids.

guess you didn't get my sarcasm..oh well..

As far as kids being kids..I'm all for it.. the game that was in the op looked like fun..till some kid decided to be mean..

I guess if allowing our kids to willfully cause harm to others is letting them be kids.. that says a lot about why our world is the way it is.

edit on 4-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

No, ma'am. You're overlooking this so hard it's making me depressed. There was about a 5-10% chance of injury here. Have you never been running and face plant in the grass? I've been body slammed on the grass hundreds of times and it never hurt me seriously. The worst was having the breath knocked out of me. Or the occasional bump of the head. There was nothing cruel, malicious, intent to harm, etc. Sure, it was a little mean. But it was a good spirited mean. This is kids being kids. But people don't see it that way anymore.

I guess there really is no such thing as kids being kids anymore. I see some younglings playing "guns" around my apartment complex and overhearing people questioning the parenting of said children. Or saying that they're on their way to becoming bank robbers and gang bangers. I think it's more sad that kids can't be kids anymore. Not without some "holier-than-thou-this-is-how-it-should-be-because-I-said-so" type getting all up in arms about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why do you find this funny again??

Cause it's not me. Perspective is a funny thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I guess there really is no such thing as kids being kids anymore. I see some younglings playing "guns" around my apartment complex and overhearing people questioning the parenting of said children. Or saying that they're on their way to becoming bank robbers and gang bangers. I think it's more sad that kids can't be kids anymore. Not without some "holier-than-thou-this-is-how-it-should-be-because-I-said-so" type getting all up in arms about it.

You need to realize that I let my kids be kids..they played with toy guns..and they rough housed..and got injured.

I guess I see what the girl did..differently than you.. I think its cruel to pull a mattress out of the way of someone who was running ,jumping ,and flying through the air..thinking he was landing on it.

You're the one making me out to be a holier than thou type... I'm just calling it as I see it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I seriously cannot believe that you consider this 'malicious'. Think about that word and think about what was going on in the vid. It was not done to cause serious harm, it was done because it is an unexpected thing.

If they were malicious, they would've gathered around the kid and beaten him till he is entirely unrecognisable.

All of these "woe to humanity..." posts only do one thing which is to make you feel as if you are a fuzzy wuzzy 'good' person.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

1. characterized by malice
2. motivated by wrongful, vicious, or mischievous purposes
maliciously adv
maliciousness n

There is the meaning of malicious..and the action by the girl kicking out the mattress was indeed malicious.

I'm not trying to make myself seem holier than thou..that is what your twisted brain sees.

Because i see this as malicious.. which in context of what the word means..it is.. you choose to twist things around..and call me holier than thou..

get a grip.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Is this funny because dogs' know no malice? Does it change if a dog does it? Man's best friend? Hardly -that dog knew exactly what it was doing. I hope his owner didn't suffer life threatening injuries...

CJ
edit on 4-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

...bad puppy - guilty of premeditated maliciousness... get a rope...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

My golly Wyn! Maybe just some outside time?

I am now going to be brutaly flamed...no harm, only some life lessons here - STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MONKIES -

CJ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

maybe its time for wynn's mama to start telling her children they shouldn't tamper with her headlights.

1. characterized by malice
2. motivated by wrongful, vicious, or mischievous purposes
maliciously adv
maliciousness n

...trash me all you want, no biggie - - - but - - - leave my mama out of your vindicative bs... she's 80yrs old and has the mind of a profoundly retarded 3yr old (alzheimers)... you using her for your own pleasure is the same as sticking a loaded gun in my face - - - and - - - it proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, that you are intentionally malicious and you enjoy it... THAT is at the core of why you are making such a big stink over the vid in the op and have denigrated every poster who thought the vid was funny...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

...she's lucky they didnt throw poop at her...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Ewwww. That was just a shame.

So, just quickly to add: My Monkey Story by ColoradoJens

A while back, I thought monkies were pretty cool. I just hadn't met one face to face. They sure made me laugh with their hijinks at others expense, lol. That was until I learned just what complete aspenholes these guys are.
I was at a "zoo" in the Andean mountains with open cages and animals kinda doing their own thing everywhere. There were some monkies being funny in a cage with very wide spaced bars. I got too close (lesson) and a monkey grabbed my glasses (blind without - only pair - in Andean mts etc)...for a moment or two it just laughed at me - seriously looked at me and laughed. While staring me in the eye it broke my glasses in two, scratched his bum with them and then threw them at me, cutting me over the eye. It went wild with joy at my predicament. Jerk.

CJ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

...ahahahahaaaaaa!... i'm sorry, really, truly but ahahahahaaaa!...
...thats what you get for going to south america without me...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thanks for that, it was hilarious. I mean, here I was blind as a bat, stuck out in nowhere for another five days. I had to get alcohol to wash the cut to get the monkey crap out of it, as if the typhoid fever I had wasn't enough - seriously. My friends laughed until they fell on the ground. I did too - what could I do? I got punked by a GD monkey...

On the last note, when is a good time for you to go? I'll book the tickets when you let me know - perhaps we can revisit the zoo and then we'll see who's laughing. And, great, thanks for the new avatar. Now you are a wild Texan Angelina Jolie. As if I didn't have enough to like about you.

CJ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Truer words were never spoken...

CJ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Thanks for that, it was hilarious.

...anytime, no problemo...

I got punked by a GD monkey...

...ahahahahaaaa!... (snort)... you're killlin me here!...

On the last note, when is a good time for you to go? I'll book the tickets when you let me know - perhaps we can revisit the zoo and then we'll see who's laughing.

...1... i aint never gonna get THAT close to a monkey by choice...

...2... dont fly cuz they wont lemme sit in the cock (snicker) pit...

...3... wont go by bo-bo-boat either cuz i may not get to pick how i die but its fairly easy to make sure i dont end up as shark poop...

And, great, thanks for the new avatar.

...you're welcome... been a while since i surfed for possible victims avatars and dicked around played with my paint program - was fun.... found some others that i saved but the naked chickee is my fav cuz of her tat... had to cut off her butt cuz of, yanno, easily offended puritans... what a shame cuz it lopped off the snake's head too... o'well... wanna see the whole pic?... here ya go... she's beautiful...

www.garveymcc.co.uk...

Now you are a wild Texan Angelina Jolie. As if I didn't have enough to like about you.

...awww, you SO sweet... i reckon it'd be mean of me to tell ya that i'm probably old enough to be her mama, so i wont do that cuz bustin bubbles aint my gig... bustin chops, well, yanno, thats another thang entirely...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You crack me up! I love a sense of humor.

Well, golden oldie, let me tell you, I am 25, a multi-millionaire, 6'4'' 210, blonde hair blue eyes, great muscles, play soccer, (great legs), two PhD's, world famous adventurer who happens to like older texan wild ladies.
Can I fly my private jet down? (It resembles a nissan rogue)...

CJ

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

...trash me all you want, no biggie - - - but - - - leave my mama out of your vindicative bs... she's 80yrs old and has the mind of a profoundly retarded 3yr old (alzheimers)... you using her for your own pleasure is the same as sticking a loaded gun in my face - - - and - - - it proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, that you are intentionally malicious and you enjoy it... THAT is at the core of why you are making such a big stink over the vid in the op and have denigrated every poster who thought the vid was funny...

I never ever said I was perfect, and I think I mentioned in my one of my post when I feel attacked I tend to fight back..and sometimes I may not always use the best judgement in doing so.

If you look carefully at that post you will see why I replied in the way I did...it was in response to a mamma jibe.

If you're trying to play armchair psychologist with me..you need to drop it. It was hardly premeditated malice, more an attempt at humor as what I perceived to be a slight against me.

You have proven to me that you are hard hearted person....with a joy for cutting people to the bone with your words. You talk a very tough talk ,and sure like to try and rub salt in the wounds. Had I known a mamma jibe would have unglued such a seemingly callous character , I wouldn't have used it....and quite frankly it was a knee jerk response to the mamma post .

This will for certain be my last post on this thread. One of my worst flaws is to be tenacious when I feel ganged up on...maybe its a throw back from my childhood which included having an older sister that manipulated everything, and bullied me.

Whatever the case..I have made a error in continuing with this thread..... and I need to take from it what I have learned...and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join