It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astral Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Impossible to properly describe! Everything was fluid. People influenced the environment around them equally. There was no up or down, wrong or right. And people did what they pleased. People, or rather entities, could take on whatever form or lack of form they wished. I remember one man stood by himself on top of a clock, one women took the form of a woman electronically hooked up to a swinging bed along the seashore. Everywhere among them, people passing by, in the forms of whispy vapour like spirits to fish gliding by. I remember I myself changed forms without thought, and more based on mood and feel. Fish one minute to wriggle forth, then some extraordinary creature unfathomable in our existence the next. The hues and colours were as varied as the people's personalities. This world or existence was not limited to humans, and all creatures with souls were there. I remember my dog duly followed me about taking different forms himself.

I guess we could call this the astral plane? I remember phasing in and out of reality, not only with the one I write in. But also with numerous alternate realities and dimensions where I took different forms and lives. In one specifically I remember this existence was a fantastic video game. Where you could access the astral realm via technology handed down from extra terrestrials. It was readily available, and people seldom existed as their physical selves, openly and commonly taking astral form in this 'game' and some never returning. 

I myself was there for what seemed a whole day from what time I could measure, but this was only mentally as there is and was still no time and no way to measure it.
I remember a man I once new sat in a room where a beautiful ornate waterfall helix fell. I remember looking up at it and the water catching me in the eyes. But I did not feel discomfort as I'm sure I adapted another form to tolerate it. I remember speaking to him and other people. Telepathically was the common form of language. I remember in one existence where people could readily access this astral form, people would be confused as to what was the solid reality and what was the vibrating astral realm, for in that realm anything could be as you desired, solid, liquid, weak, bright. Anything. I remember being with a few people. And we phased into physical existence, in some reality/dimension, and one of the guys with us goes "are we still there? Or are we back?"
P
Indeed upon waking  in the reality that I write this in: I couldn't tell if any of it was real. I felt a sense of fluidity, I felt I could change my form and all around me at will. I returned to the astral form and came back a few times. Then I came back, and felt I would go to the bathroom. I noticed the clock and it was 2:30, which is odd cause I remember I started listening to Danny elfman movie music at 1:00, and fell asleep during the third song.
I got up to the bathroom, and I had no sense of solidity; I had no equilibrium. I couldn't tell if I was dead, drugged, or being experimented on by aliens! My muscles were also vibrating in all of my body. My legs spasmed, and my whole physical body was shaking, silently vibrating as if I was phasing in and out of physical reality. My dog followed me just as he did before, but this time in the form of a dog, I slightly saw him, looking tired, and following me to the bathroom, keeping pace, but slowly behind me.

I went back to bed, and I think it took me a bit to sleep. The longer I was awake the more solid everything began to feel. 
I was completely convinced that none of it was real, that this reality we share is cultured from our own perspectives and outlooks. It was also very obvious to me that this one in particular; compared to my travels. Was filled with violence and horror. I lay there accounting for the events in my life, the things I'd seen on tv and read. And this reality is one of destruction, change, and rock hard solidity. Indeed it seemed that the people who are in positions of power tried my whole life to keep the spiritual forms in check, I chuckled a little to myself inside, for they could never control our spirits and I knew that every night they slept, the souls of this planet journey to wherever they pleased and saw many things. But most upon returning dont let themselves remember the other realities, I think that's part of this prison planet. To not remember much, either because of the thought control executed upon its inhabitants or conscious decision to withdraw ones own memory for a short time for the 'time out' and 'prison planet' like experience.
Not that I mind, this world with it's limits and negative feelings, is still quite fun to play! You'll find the hidden beauty to be even more extreme in fact because it is rare.

Have fun! Or misery, whatever your here to experience.

For the record this is not my first experience like this, but this was a unique one, especially since there was a sleep aspect.

Also, this is my first thread. I usually spend my time on alternate news and the nibiru alien, government zones. So if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, jus thought I'd put it in dreams instead of religion cause I guess it was a dream. And will be for all you solid types!
Thanks for reading. I hope you discovered or learned something.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Their is a faster way '___'

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

It is called the lowest 4th dimension actually. It is controlled by entities you may not be aware of so I suggest you to be careful out there, but you experience, I am sure of that, had been interesting is not it?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes I did. I'm not sure what though. But why try to pin it down. I'll just let it bake for awhile.
Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I am curious when this took place?

I have been seeing lots of threads today on the subject. I started one myself.

Thanks for sharing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Astro-Traveling/ Metaphysics if not controlled leaves your body open to all sources of energies. These energies positive or negative can influence the way you come back to your body. The more you do during your travels such as using energies ( like changing forms, changing scenery, talking to random beings, exercising flying around, etc.) all uses your inner energy which effects your body afterwords.
Its like working out at a gym, the more you do in one day the more sore your body becomes the next day.
Its the same concept while traveling around. Time feels infinite, while in this world. Visions become reality often becoming confused on whats real. Doing this makes you look at reality differently.
If you do to much in the astro world you can come back paralyzed and stunned for a little while if you do not control yourself when you head into the astro world. Make sure to always come back in through the ground up. (Feet to Head) And once back in the body, move everything slowly instead of jumping back into reality right away.
hope i helped

link   

Originally posted by foundthetruth
Their is a faster way '___'

lol.... I'd say.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I remember my dog duly followed me about taking different forms himself.

Lol that must be a special dog, what kind of breed is it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I actually never got there without sleeping, which might be a safer way since I heard "spirit guides" that can take you there are more often negative, anyway!

It's really awesome to be aware that you can build your own realm and be whatever you want to be.
Although, I often feel that there are always negative forces trying to "ruin" your experience but it is possible to get rid of them by just thinking about them being pushed away from your space. It's very important to not be a victim of overwhelming fear and despair.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majest1c
Astro-Traveling/ Metaphysics if not controlled leaves your body open to all sources of energies. These energies positive or negative can influence the way you come back to your body. The more you do during your travels such as using energies ( like changing forms, changing scenery, talking to random beings, exercising flying around, etc.) all uses your inner energy which effects your body afterwords.
Its like working out at a gym, the more you do in one day the more sore your body becomes the next day.
Its the same concept while traveling around. Time feels infinite, while in this world. Visions become reality often becoming confused on whats real. Doing this makes you look at reality differently.
If you do to much in the astro world you can come back paralyzed and stunned for a little while if you do not control yourself when you head into the astro world. Make sure to always come back in through the ground up. (Feet to Head) And once back in the body, move everything slowly instead of jumping back into reality right away.
hope i helped

I find your post interesting! I suffered from 'night terrors' as a kid, and still do on occasion. With no recolection of course, just wake up screaming or with a gasp in horror. And before a couple of times, upon waking I'd been gripped with fear and completely paralyzed. Another time it was just my legs, and I tried lifting them, and dragging myself, you'd be surprised how much they weigh, and no I never got far, inches maybe.

I'm sure he's right about '___', though I've never done it.
I've never felt susceptible to anything while I slept. My house now, and previous one's were 'haunted' too. Maybe it's because of my dog? It also was never quite as free as was this time. I don't remember going from reality, to astral, to reality, to astral so many times in my life before. If that's indeed what it is. One thing in particular though, was that besides the fluidity and vibrating, I felt drunk, even hung over, but had not drank the night previous or today

"I am curious when this took place?

I have been seeing lots of threads today on the subject. I started one myself.

Thanks for sharing.
www.abovetopsecret.com... "

Interesting that you say that. It took place at 1-2:50AM this day. Cause I remember having a 'what if' thought that we'd expanded our conciousness on the planet, maybe from ELEnin, and I remember thinking, hey, what if this became normal? And accepted? Like in other realms.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Tibetan Buddhist monks in Lhasa study this 4th dimension and regularly astrally project for it is from hence we as souls originated from and will return to when we pass away from this 3 dimensional physical plane.

This is the foundation of our existence and why we are here which is to learn as well as to contribute to the education of less developed souls.

For those ready to expand their consciousness, and to pull their head out of the sand, then I highly recommend reading these words of ancient wisdom.

www.summum.us...
edit on 2-9-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I actually never got there without sleeping, which might be a safer way since I heard "spirit guides" that can take you there are more often negative, anyway!

It's really awesome to be aware that you can build your own realm and be whatever you want to be.
Although, I often feel that there are always negative forces trying to "ruin" your experience but it is possible to get rid of them by just thinking about them being pushed away from your space. It's very important to not be a victim of overwhelming fear and despair.

I find that it is yourself that ruins it for yourself. Hate to sound self centered, but I discovered that all the negative entities were my own creation to limit my 'game' and control my experience. It's sort of like building a labyrinth, filling it with obstacles then forgetting everything and diving in!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

I remember my dog duly followed me about taking different forms himself.

Lol that must be a special dog, what kind of breed is it.

He is an Australian Shepherd (Red Tri colour configuration). Him and my last dog, both 'found me' in times of need. You could say he's my familiar, very smart, and travels with me everywhere:

This is his appearance. Though the only pictures I have are on facebook and I'm not linking those:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Honest question. How is the sex there?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

The Tibetan Buddhist monks in Lhasa study this 4th dimension and regularly astrally project for it is from hence we as souls originated from and will return to when we pass away from this 3 dimensional physical plane.

Not, it is not. The astral plane is merely one of seven planes of consciousness. The natural home of our souls is the fourth plane, not the second. You need to distinguish between the immediate post-mortem state (the astral plane) and the true heavenly realms.

Originally posted by nh_ee
This is the foundation of our existence and why we are here which is to learn as well as to contribute to the education of less developed souls.

No, it is not. The astral plane is an intermediate, preparatory plane where we learn the lessons of our last life in a physical body and prepare for entry into the various heaven worlds. Some more highly evolved souls do not even arrive in the astral plane but pass over immediately into the third and fourth planes of consciousness.

www.summum.us...
edit on 2-9-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ah, a sheepdog, that explains a lot, give him a hug from me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Odd, but your post paralleled what I had just sent to a researcher in MI., Your feeling of being wobbly and disconnected is not a good one and it has taken a few days for me to get fully reconnected. This also happens when you relax and expand yourself beyond your body while awake, a form of astral projection which I did one day to locate some lost keys. I could not even walk for the rest of the day, I had to stay seated as in a dream. On another occasion, I was jerked around within this body and given a message and it really screwed me up for a few days.

One thing to know and I don't mind getting flamed here as this is not my post anyhow, but abductions are carried on in this plane which happened to us recently. Also from a good source, the government is fully aware of this and uses it as well, the veil is quite thin.

As mentioned here, there are not so nice folks hanging around in the other dimensions and I know this from a person or at least a grand sons experience, so use some higher connection however silly it may seem, I have recently been beyond just the 4th dimension, blew my mind.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Odd, but your post paralleled what I had just sent to a researcher in MI., Your feeling of being wobbly and disconnected is not a good one and it has taken a few days for me to get fully reconnected. This also happens when you relax and expand yourself beyond your body while awake, a form of astral projection which I did one day to locate some lost keys. I could not even walk for the rest of the day, I had to stay seated as in a dream. On another occasion, I was jerked around within this body and given a message and it really screwed me up for a few days.

One thing to know and I don't mind getting flamed here as this is not my post anyhow, but abductions are carried on in this plane which happened to us recently. Also from a good source, the government is fully aware of this and uses it as well, the veil is quite thin.

As mentioned here, there are not so nice folks hanging around in the other dimensions and I know this from a person or at least a grand sons experience, so use some higher connection however silly it may seem, I have recently been beyond just the 4th dimension, blew my mind.

No flame here. I completed agree. I read about government programs that use AP to locate enemy coordinates in caves in the middle east so they can rocket them. But honestly I've only had a few experiences, almost none I remember, and this one was quite different, more like dimension/reality hoping and I'm not very familiar with AP and OBE, which I've only had 1 of but was nothing significant. Not like I could find my keys if I lost them lol. That's what the dog is for.

Today I've had a pinched nerve since this morning, my legs hurts like it was frozen and cracked. Me left hip too. So I hope that even out. My bones in my leg hurt, hurts to bend it, got people cleaning my house today and I'm not helping =C

ouch, it's numb and hurts. Computer all day (-.-)

Hug given, he gives kisses!

top topics

join