It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The C.I.A. Stiffing It's Creditors ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You would think if you were going to run a "covert operation" you would not let your creditors take you to court for non payment.

I now know just how bad the government debt crises has become.

At issue is the $874,000 awarded to Richmor by a New York State appeals court to cover unpaid costs for the secret flights. Richmor claims that it has still not been paid in full and that SportsFlight owes more than $1.15 million for at least 55 flights chartered for government use.

You can find this at : www.politico.com...

Also from in the article :

According to records between 2002 and 2005, private firms provided flights for U.S. officials between Washington Dulles International Airport to a host of other international destinations, including Guantanamo Bay and other airports near where CIA “black sites” are known to be operated, such as Kabul, Bangkok and Bucharest. Those traveling on these flights carried State Department transit letters that provided diplomatic cover for those on board.

So much for remaining covert !

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You would think with all the money the CIA makes from illegal trafficking of whatever is illegal, they could pay off their debts easier than the United States government.

What's next? CIA becomes a charity asking for donations?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Maybe a "bake sale."

How about some C. hocolate covered I. ndian A. pples ?

You know two for a dollar, or three for five.

That"s the way you do government accounting you know !!!

join