It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

behind the scenes of antisemitism and the ADL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Abe Foxman is the leader of the ADL and he is hard pressed to show Yo'av Shamir any cases of real antisemitism...Yo'av is a member of the jewish community and has gotten a behind the scenes look at the power that the ADL weilds around the world...he shows how the jewish children in israel are taught to hate other races and believe that other races are out to kill them....this video shows a president of another country kissing abe foxman's butt....and yo'av brings up the question of why people believe that jews have so much power and it's interesting how abe foxman replies to that...all in all it shows how the antisemitism claims and the holocaust rememberance is racket they use to keep jewish people hating other races.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

To be fair, there are plenty of anti-semites out there spewing vile racist bigotry, hell, there are tons of them here. The problem is, they make it extremely easy to apply that label to anyone who disagrees with Israel.

The problem lies in the fact that there is no separation or clear distinction between Jewishness and Israel.

Israel touts itself as a Jewish state, and as such, points to any criticism of their actions, valid or otherwise, as being merely antisemitic because they are jewish.

I agree however, that for the most part, the term is used to stifle discussions, which I myself have experienced way too many times.

Does one hate all Germans because they hate the Nazis? Surely not. Does one hate all Americans because they disagree with the actions of their government and military? Of course not.

It is used as a weapon and various officials have, by intent or otherwise, said as much in the media. True antisemites disgust me, but labelling all criticism of a government, even valid criticism, as antisemitic is equally disguesting.

Anyways, good luck with this thread, we both know where it will go, probably before i finish typing this post.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
"I am the third generation of holocaust survivors"...

Guess I can stop there...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Is this Anti-Semetic?

These provide a compelling argument.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
"I am the third generation of holocaust survivors"...

Guess I can stop there...

did you watch the video? it is definitely something you should watch....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bottom line is the Zionist game is alive and well and many people around the world are falling victim to it daily. Israel is not a very large country yet they manage one of the largest weapons stockpiles on Earth, the day may soon come when the Zionist aggressors start WW3? What makes me sick is the amount of money we give this country per year, it should stop right now, they are a blood sucking leech that needs cut off. Voting for Ron Paul would help the situation, but the Zionist run media will do whatever it takes to make sure that does not happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Bottom line is the Zionist game is alive and well and many people around the world are falling victim to it daily. Israel is not a very large country yet they manage one of the largest weapons stockpiles on Earth, the day may soon come when the Zionist aggressors start WW3? What makes me sick is the amount of money we give this country per year, it should stop right now, they are a blood sucking leech that needs cut off. Voting for Ron Paul would help the situation, but the Zionist run media will do whatever it takes to make sure that does not happen.

they just infiltrated ron paul's group, so we won't see any difference if ron paul wins...they have sent in bruce fein, a major zionist, and ron paul accepted him with all manner of open arms.....get ready for the same ole same ole no matter who gets elected.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't believe in large amounts of people all being evil/nefarious.

Israel/Jews are not evil. But they like almost every government on earth are controlled by globalists.
edit on 2-9-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
Abe Foxman is the leader of the ADL and he is hard pressed to show Yo'av Shamir any cases of real antisemitism...Yo'av is a member of the jewish community and has gotten a behind the scenes look at the power that the ADL weilds around the world...he shows how the jewish children in israel are taught to hate other races and believe that other races are out to kill them....this video shows a president of another country kissing abe foxman's butt....and yo'av brings up the question of why people believe that jews have so much power and it's interesting how abe foxman replies to that...all in all it shows how the antisemitism claims and the holocaust rememberance is racket they use to keep jewish people hating other races.....

If you were talking about how Muslim schools teach their children to hate anything Western, then I would agree with you, that type of thing is very well documented, but Jewish schools do not teach hatred. Liberal Jews are peacemakers, and they make a lot of compromises to avoid violence. While it is true that Conservative Religious Jews tend to try to keep their children from marrying outside the faith, they do not teach their children to hate. There are always exceptions, but teaching hate among the Jews is not the rule.

Is it not curious that there are black Jews, white Jews, Semetic Jews, and yet they are supposed to hate other races? I have met Jews from Scandinavia who are Aryan Jews; is that not curious?

I think what we have here is a case of "He said, She said or I heard someone say..." It's not very valid.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yochuna

If you were talking about how Muslim schools teach their children to hate anything Western, then I would agree with you, that type of thing is very well documented, but Jewish schools do not teach hatred. Liberal Jews are peacemakers, and they make a lot of compromises to avoid violence. While it is true that Conservative Religious Jews tend to try to keep their children from marrying outside the faith, they do not teach their children to hate. There are always exceptions, but teaching hate among the Jews is not the rule.

Is it not curious that there are black Jews, white Jews, Semetic Jews, and yet they are supposed to hate other races? I have met Jews from Scandinavia who are Aryan Jews; is that not curious?

I think what we have here is a case of "He said, She said or I heard someone say..." It's not very valid.

did you watch the video? i'm guessing not...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was responding to the statement about Jews being taught to hate; I was not referring to the video. There are exceptions to the rule, but it is not a common practice.

Video schmideo. I know a lot about Jewish culture, and why wouldn't I? I am a Scandinavian Jew, (Aryan). I was married to a Polish Jew. The best man at my wedding was a black man from Jamaica. My children are half Aryan and half Slavic, and they are Jews. I have friends who are Ethiopian Jews, (black). No racism here.

There are Jews who live in fear, and they are suspicious about those who they do not understand. Some Jews have been inside of Catholic Churches to attend a wedding where they see a tortured Jew nailed to a cross. They don't understand it and it makes them uneasy. I understand it and it does not bother me.

Videos can make all kinds of statements. They are always subject to the personal agenda of the producer. So what? I just saw a video where a man faked a fighter jet flying into a building, and he said it was fake.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

they just infiltrated ron paul's group, so we won't see any difference if ron paul wins...they have sent in bruce fein, a major zionist, and ron paul accepted him with all manner of open arms.....get ready for the same ole same ole no matter who gets elected.....

Anyone who believed otherwise is a damn fool to begin with and furthermore not very observant of the world around them.

The system of Government we currently have is a JOKE, the corruption is UNLIMITED and because of that, VOTING CANNOT HELP US IN ANY WAY, AND IN FACT, VOTING ITSELF IS CONTROLLED ENTIRELY BY THE GOVERNMENT, AND THE MEDIA'S REPORTS ON VOTE NUMBERS? YOU GUESSED IT, ALSO CONTROLLED ENTIRELY BY THE GOVERNMENT!

Voting CANNOT change the direction this country is heading in.

And please don't try and suggest that I am someone telling you to take up arms and go die in the streets, that is no solution either and will only result in martial law, brutal attacks against our own people, and an Orwellian police state nightmare.

I am not saying what the solution IS, because I do not SEE any solution.

I DO however see that VOTING IS NOT THE ANSWER! Do not waste your time playing their game and jumping through their hoops!

Change will not come from doing the same thing as always, REMEMBER THAT!

Originally posted by Yochuna

I was responding to the statement about Jews being taught to hate; I was not referring to the video. There are exceptions to the rule, but it is not a common practice.

Video schmideo. I know a lot about Jewish culture, and why wouldn't I?

This thread is directly related to this video. To simply say "video schmideo" and "I didn't watch this video and don't care what information it has, instead I will simply say it's wrong because I myself am a Jew" it not only a pathetic attempt, but just plain lazy.
edit on 9/3/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
what concerns me is some these kids will grow up and will take this to the next level, perhaps finding places of influence . The head of the ADL is a hate filled man who clearly shows behavior of mental illness . I think at one time the ADL served a noble purpose, but now it's nothing more than which hunters with double standers and creating REAL ANTI-SEMITISM . Yeap thanks to the ADL anti semitism is still in our society go figure .
What I found amusing about the vid is even Jews are afried of the ADL .
edit on 4-9-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

top topics

join