It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official ... we're all safe ... Fukushima released ONLY 10% radiation compared to Chernobyl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe this? Wait until we start seeing the double nose dolphins in the area.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by douggie60
I wonder how the Japanese government and TBTB can save face when it starts peeling off through radiation poisoning.

SORRY A BIG, 'FAIL".

Maybe if we ask nicely the Aliens might be able to fix it "#ashima"!! that is.

Nah.....they aren't co operating with them, are they.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The truth coming from a Japanese man.

This interview happened in june.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Negative, more like everyone has a 90% increased risk of getting thyroid cancer. This is terrible that their lying to the public!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The sad truth is guys, nothing matters. It is what it is. Life goes on. Nothing's going to change what they plan on doing, life here in Japan is still normal everyday things. Yesterday we were expecting a Typhoon, but it didn't come. Everything's normal here, life goes on, I go to school, etc. Everything's as is, even if we are getting that bonus radiation. Not much we can do, really.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The best way to cover the truth is make a lie. LOL, the OP is a great example. it's a lie people.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It won't be long now before an actual Godzilla begins attacking Tokyo! I guess then they will have to admit that there was a little more radiation than they claimed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
you know, this is one of those things that..how dare they come out and say that...they have lied from the begining or stretched the truth ALOT....how can ANYONE belive this report. then they go and pull on the 'heart strings' and say 'YOU are upsetting the japanse people'...what?!?!?!?! i think the radiation is upsetting the japanese people.......it would be interesting to find reports of ....recent hospital visits in japan...what are they for?? and damn me for not saving every link i read but, im sure i have read that the radiation is more than chernobyl.......that japan 'upped' the level of safe radiation. and then top that with..how many different ways can you asess radiation levels?!?!? i have been following from the begining and i sort of get all the different terms....is that purposefull?? to use so many terms and ways to break radiation down so that nobody understands the numbers or will quote numbers that are the wrong numbers to quote......its been a 'smoke and mirrors' thing from the begining and now they want us to belive this!?!?!

i wonder what terms and conditions they are gunna use to hide all the people that will be seeking medical treatment in the near and far future do to radiation sickness??? i wonder what kind of 'confidentiality' agrement the current fukushima workers had to sign? i wonder what kind of pressure the japanse govt is putting on hospital administrators about reporting radiation related illness??

the reports are not upsetting the japanese people, TEPCO and radiation are upseting the japanese people........................

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Oh thank the flying spaghetti monster, phew, we dodged a bullet there.

But wait, this poses an even bigger problem....

If the massive radiation release being detected all over the northern hemisphere isn't from Fukushima, where the hell is it coming from?

Where is the radiation that is being detected on Japanese exports? What about the radiation detected on the west coast of north America moving all the way into the central states and Canada? Right up to Toronto?

This isn't good news at all, this makes the situation much much worse.

OR.....

Like always, the Japanese are attempting to limit the reported damages to save face because they know they, through their lack of actions, have given thousands or more people a death sentence.

Don't worry though, all the thyroid cancers and various tumors that we'll see in the next 10 years are completely, 100%, unrelated.

It's probably man made global warming and the terrorists.

Less not forget Leukemias and Multiple Myelomas. The Japanese will keep me employed for awhile. Who knows, I might become a victim myself.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well that settles it! Japan is now safe so I will be moving to Fukushima prefecture to take up the job teaching English to rich Japanese kids.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think the Truth is somewhere between the lines,
it is not as bad as some People fear and said
but it is also not "HARMLESS"!

The Problem with this Story is that it is not over
and every moment the real Catastrophe can begin,
what we saw in March is Peanuts compared with the Dangers
that are still possible!

We can reduce the Harm by providing accurate Information
and a at least 75% Radiation-Screening of our Food.

As long as this is not happen we can't say: "Daijobu desu"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I like Jeff Rense's coverage of the Fukushima nuclear disaster...every day there is at least 3-4 damning articles.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Everyone can move back into their homes and carry on as before. Enjoy a nice glass of spring water.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Agreed fully. First thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was how BP at first lowered how much oil was leaking out. If anything, it probably worries me more. :/

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
10%? This is from the same researchers that lied to us about the severity of the melt down/through and when it occurred? How many times must they cry wolf!?
10%? I'll give them 10% of my foot in their a**.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
They've been lying and covering up the whole time, why is it people who have radiation detectors that don't work for the Japanese government report differently?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I wonder if this will turn out to be the fail of all fails? It would be funny if it was not so sad for all those concerned, my heart goes out to them, well all of us really as it has hte capacity to affect us all in a serious way. Kind of reminds me of when Obama said "leave politics to the professionals" enough said . . . . .

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
3 meltdowns that are still continuing and they can sit there with a straight face and say no more then 10% of the radition released in chernobyl has been released at Fukushima. Those responsibe for this propaganda should now be arrested and had up for manslaughter!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Propaganda at its most intoxicating. It appears we're living in 1984.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
GEE thanks Japan, I feel all better now..

I can't believe they are going to boldly LIE to the world like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join