It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would an option to see who has flagged a thread be of use ? It would to me !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Mods ... I've just seen a new thread created by a new member that has a simple intro followed by a description of a weather observation made by the OP. Basically NO info of importance was presented (no pics) and yet with NO responses (except for my own), this single post thread already has 5 flags !!

I see OP's point quite well. Its something I would want to get to the bottom of,,,,BUT,,,I guess I dont always get what I want.........and by the way ...are we really this bored!!! LoL

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Yeah I agree with you, but anyone is allowed to flag what they see important.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Why not just make the flaggers wear yellow stars on their chests.

The starers could get by with half stars on their chests.

Then you'd know just who to point your finger at.

Very eloquent post! Next thing you hear will be people asking for RFID chips in their shoulder because they have "nothing to hide" and it will protect them from the "terrorists". The only terrorists I am aware of are the governments, banks and multinational corporations.

this is way off topic here and maybe someone can point me in the right direction... but WHY do you say "shoulder" for where the rfid chip is implanted? is the shoulder a standard place to implant it? forgive me for not knowing much on this... and mods, direct me to an appropriate thread if i am way off topic here... or someone send me a U2U... cuz i am SERIOUSLY asking this question...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
NO!
sounds like a conspiracy.
I like to keep some secrets.
they should have a vote to say you dont like some thing.
THEM of ATS keep all the numbers any way.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I flag every thread I read. I would flag this one if I could, just seems like the polite thing to do. I give out stars like candy, stars for everyone!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
D.P.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ProfessorVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank s for the post OP. I have thought about this myself.
I would love to see who flags what but I recognize that as being in my human nature. Do I want to see it implemented? Not really.

<< 1   >>

join