It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovered in front of Navy Destroyer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You see the thing about secret military projects is that they are usually kept secret.

They keep them at high security facilities and only test them in designated areas, instead of landing them now and then at Heathrow Airport and flying them over cities from time to time. .

But for the benefit of shoehorning the "black project" explanation into a UFO sighting, all of is conveniently thrown out the window.

Ball lightning? Secret Human craft?

How about an alien spacecraft? The process of correctly identifying a UFO should not allow the weight of possible public and institutional reaction to effect the outcome. If something points towards originating not from Earth, they should just come out and admit it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr
Interesting read, one question though, as I do not know any members of the Australian Navy or any Navy for that matter.
--This craft was said to be hovering for about 30 minutes according to the accounts of the sailors. Are members of the Australian Navy not allowed to have cameras or smartphones with cameras? (EDIT:**Not trying to say pics or it didn't happen, just trying to figure out why nobody thought to take pics lol)

Hell, if I saw an unidentified light that wasn't showing up on radar, hovering for more than 10 seconds I would reach for the nearest recording device to capture the moment. I'm sure there's an explanation behind this...
edit on 2-9-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

I talked to a MUFON investigator that told me of interviewering guys that took photos of UFOs durring the first gulf war. He said the next morning guys came into the unit and took all flim, went through all belongings even went through tanks looking for cameras.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Fascinating accounts. For those who are sure they are secret military aircraft, I have a question. It seems like a pretty inane maneuver to take a "secret" craft and hover above a US naval vessel, then demonstrate its propulsion capabilities by such rapid ascension. Not saying its not possible, but does this sound logical? You'd think that if a government was testing such craft, this would be one of the last things they would want to do.

Unless the science there is so far out that just watching one would bring the observer to zero conclusions.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by sir_slide

Very interesting report of ufo activity. The description of the way it is stationary then zooms to the sky is typical of these orbs. They can do the opposite too, I once saw one coming towards us like a bullet and it stopped instantly about four feet from our eyes. We know these things exist, the question is why do the military and TPTB keep quiet about them and keep us uninformed?

They dont want us knowing by their own acknowlegement that there are higher powers present on the earth.....things they have no control over.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by Amaterasu

hello amaterasu
the possible overunity of the electrogravitic field, would you
say that maxwells original papers supporting the idea that torsional field theory
allowed the process of spin field energy to occur and attract energy from higher
dimensions?

I am hazy at best on this, but I don't get "higher dimension..." I feel this energy is here in this dimension - but where it emanates from, I have no clue).

the philadelphia experiment as i read it specifically focused on em manipulation.
with conflicts regarding testimony i am running on assumptions here.
heavy field transducers/generators ramping up a shroud of electromagnetic field
around the vessel.
at some point sympathetic resonance occured which excited specific particles
ie muons, gluons etc..
perhaps whilst climbing to these resonant frequencies,the wavelength was either
in sine wave parity with the particles resonance or at it's opposite. with reports of
semi-transparent sailors and personell sunk into the decks, there could be something
to it. if it did occur i would say it was quite a brutal experiment to run with
humans aboard. with 60+ years passed since, it would not surprise me if
some of the effects reported have been perfected with the aid of computing to control
and limit the effects of these fields.
f.

I can imagine that the method used was electromagnetically linked. I just don't feel it was specifically electrogravitics that was used. EG seems more a propulsion option and overunity creator, than any visual shifting method.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I talked to a MUFON investigator that told me of interviewering guys that took photos of UFOs durring the first gulf war. He said the next morning guys came into the unit and took all flim, went through all belongings even went through tanks looking for cameras.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Logarock because: sp

Of course they did...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

They dont want us knowing by their own acknowlegement that there are higher powers present on the earth.....things they have no control over.

Yep that's it...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Listen to this guy he is an Alien...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Good point. That's true too.

But... here's the thing.

a) We know that nature can produce varying phenomena in our atmosphere to explain UFOs
b) We do not know there's other intelligent life in the universe that travels in UFOs
c) In the absence of proof, we lean on past experience

Conclusion: Go on what we know and explain it that way until we know better.

That does not mean there're cases that would be better explained as something else. If you take some of the eyewitness accounts at face value, like those in Blue Book listed as UNKNOWN, then in many instances the phenomenon is better explained as an intelligently controlled craft. We do not know other intelligent life exists that travels in UFOs. But we DO know that humans travel in many different kinds of craft. So the suspicion in many of these UNKNOWN cases is that there's an unspecified, secret human group that has developed advanced craft that're able to outmaneuver and outperform all known conventional craft. This follows the rules I listed above.

There're many cases between 1950-1985 that challenge natural phenomena explanations.
edit on 5-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Your reply is more than strange but I find it to be fact, not fiction. How did you aquire this information since it highly classified.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Read about the degaussing systems they are putting on Navy ships.

The magnetic fields on those suckers might make you see the devil himself. (magnetic field messing with the brain) Nobody will talk about those systems or what they are really for.

Just saying....they would make you see things. Hence the hush hush on ships logs. Degaussing technology testing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

feel free to swap 'higher dimension' to 'unknown location'.
i suspect em and eg are only a notch or two away from each other on the resonance dial.
f

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Listen to this guy he is an Alien...

Who? Me? Or were You indicating someone/thing altogether different?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Good point. That's true too.

But... here's the thing.

a) We know that nature can produce varying phenomena in our atmosphere to explain UFOs
b) We do not know there's other intelligent life in the universe that travels in UFOs
c) In the absence of proof, we lean on past experience

Conclusion: Go on what we know and explain it that way until we know better.

That does not mean there're cases that would be better explained as something else. If you take some of the eyewitness accounts at face value, like those in Blue Book listed as UNKNOWN, then in many instances the phenomenon is better explained as an intelligently controlled craft. We do not know other intelligent life exists that travels in UFOs. But we DO know that humans travel in many different kinds of craft. So the suspicion in many of these UNKNOWN cases is that there's an unspecified, secret human group that has developed advanced craft that're able to outmaneuver and outperform all known conventional craft. This follows the rules I listed above.

There're many cases between 1950-1985 that challenge natural phenomena explanations.

I have reason to believe that some are of Human origin, and some of ET origin. As to knowing for sure...just an educated guess.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

feel free to swap 'higher dimension' to 'unknown location'.
i suspect em and eg are only a notch or two away from each other on the resonance dial.
f

That may be... I think they are more likely different approaches to accessing the same phenomenon, resulting in different end results.

Thanks for Your intelligent responses. [smile]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There are two accounts in the bible that remind me of UFO encounters.

The first one is where the star leads the wise men to Jesus in Bethlehem. The biblical account said the star moved and stationed itself over particular places. The UFO of light that stationed itself near the naval ship sounds no different.

The second account is where the Israelites are camped around Mt. Sinai. God said he was coming down upon the mountain in a dark cloud. Later Moses asks to see God’s face but is denied because the sight would kill him. He grants his wish, partially, by letting him see his after glow. This to me sounds just like a really bright UFO that has rays so bright it could vaporize a man. This makes sense as to why the entity came down in a dark cloud so as to mask the deadly brilliance.

This second part reminded me of a scene from the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
If you advance the Youtube video to 1:55 you’ll see the cloud forming to hide some of the bright UFO’s.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind video clip

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

may i suggest you read daniel and ezekiel? these biblical accounts could perhaps be construed as contact.
2nd line.
fakedirt

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

sorry for asking but what is breaking news about a story that is decades old.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen. jesus christ this is 2011, and the ufo was there for 30 whole minutes, if this was real there would be pics... moving along.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join