It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovered in front of Navy Destroyer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fascinating accounts. For those who are sure they are secret military aircraft, I have a question. It seems like a pretty inane maneuver to take a "secret" craft and hover above a US naval vessel, then demonstrate its propulsion capabilities by such rapid ascension. Not saying its not possible, but does this sound logical? You'd think that if a government was testing such craft, this would be one of the last things they would want to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Fascinating accounts. For those who are sure they are secret military aircraft, I have a question. It seems like a pretty inane maneuver to take a "secret" craft and hover above a US naval vessel, then demonstrate its propulsion capabilities by such rapid ascension. Not saying its not possible, but does this sound logical? You'd think that if a government was testing such craft, this would be one of the last things they would want to do.

logical?
Not logical to me.
However, even test pilots have a sense of humor.

" Hey Joe, see that ship? Hold my beer.. Watch this."
"Haw Haw!!"
" Did you see the look on their faces?"
" You shouldn't have done that Frank.. This thing is Ultra-Top secret."

"Who's gonna tell?"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This light appeared in many parts of the world round about Easter

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

logical?
Not logical to me.

"Haw Haw!!"

"Who's gonna tell?"

More like,

"Hey Joe, see that ship? Hold my beer.. Watch this"
"Bob! No! Bob! Bo..." *Phalanx CIWS sound*

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by sir_slide

Why didn't it appear on radar?

Perhaps because it was an actual higher dimension ET craft?

If that is the case, then maybe the UFOs that do get caught on radar are actually

secret government craft?

We can't really make these assumptions very strongly.

If it appears on radar or not has no real bearing on who operates it.

For example humans operate the B2 Spirit stealth bomber, and it will not appear on most radars. However it is fully human.

Other examples are during the 40's and 50's there were tons of radar hits of objects flying many times the speed of sound, and those were probably ET (at least some of them) maybe??

Point is, there is no telling who is flying the things until we actually get them to land, open the door, and come out for a little chat...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My sister and I witnessed something similar around 1968. The bright light was about a mile away, on the US side of the Canada-US border. We watched it for about 1/2 hour - it was perfectly still for much of the time but occasionally zoomed left and right, up and down, forward and back. We considered whether or not it was a plane (absolutely impossible) or a helicopter (yes on maneuverability, definitely not on speed - way too fast). ...When it disappeared, it shot upwards and backwards away from us - went from large bright light to gone in nanoseconds.

Nobody else saw it - we knew the border guards and they had no knowledge of it, which they should have from radar at least.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Very interesting, anything more you can tell us about it? Cheers mate!

reply to post by soficrow

Awesome sighting there friend, sounds amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it. Cheers
edit on 2-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Interesting read, one question though, as I do not know any members of the Australian Navy or any Navy for that matter.
--This craft was said to be hovering for about 30 minutes according to the accounts of the sailors. Are members of the Australian Navy not allowed to have cameras or smartphones with cameras? (EDIT:**Not trying to say pics or it didn't happen, just trying to figure out why nobody thought to take pics lol)

Hell, if I saw an unidentified light that wasn't showing up on radar, hovering for more than 10 seconds I would reach for the nearest recording device to capture the moment. I'm sure there's an explanation behind this...
edit on 2-9-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Very interesting, anything more you can tell us about it? Cheers mate!

reply to post by soficrow

Awesome sighting there friend, sounds amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it. Cheers
edit on 2-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

I was sailing the high seas at the time, but people tell me it lit up the whole town
for several minutes .
It was 1 or 2 hrs after midnight.
However no account of it appeared in the newspapers or television channels

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Reminds me of an old joke the EWO's like to tell us front seaters -

Q - "What's the last thing a back seater in a jet hears his pilot say?"
A - "Hey, watch this"

We've had methods of cancelling high G forces since shortly after WW2, "Thanks, Fritz". There are quite a few stories that the Aurora makes use of the latest version of this technology.

Knowing what little I do about how this tech works, how gravity shielding would affect the design of an aircraft and the use of active "stealth" (not passive stealth which is what every stealth aircraft you've seen photos of uses) - A "flying saucer" design is the best all around solution. To this day, I don't recall having seen a single "insider" mention the construction details of a UFO and why they would be shaped that way in terms of protecting the crew from lethal G forces.

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by BadNinja68

logical?
Not logical to me.

"Haw Haw!!"

"Who's gonna tell?"

More like,

"Hey Joe, see that ship? Hold my beer.. Watch this"
"Bob! No! Bob! Bo..." *Phalanx CIWS sound*

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WAIT - 30 minutes hovering around it and they didn't have anything to take a picture of the thing?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I wonder if it was anything like this?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by galactictuan

Maybe because it wasnt solid like ball lightening or some other kind of natural plasma phenomenon? a light is only an indication of some kind of energy , not that there was any kind of solid craft involved. But half an hour does sound like long time for ball lightening as most of the time it only lasts a few mins before quickly disappearing.

Thats assuming that what he is saying really happened. I would be happier if there was more than one witness to this 'sighting'. If it was there for 30 mins like he said then many people would have seen it. It would be great if some more people came forward and gave us their accounts of what happened.

edit on 2-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

There is probably more evidence that UFOs exist then ball lightning.

Funny how that never stops people from claiming it as a cause for a UFO sighting.

www.straightdope.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
wtf is going on. first the aurora craft is confirmed, yet no pictures of it are being publicly made. it can go from n.y. to l.a. in 12 mins.

think about that. 12 friggin minutes you crossed the country. it would take you way, way, way more time to check in than the actual flight.

you won't even have time to read the newspaper and you'd already be landing. forget about a drink. by the time the cart reaches your seat you'll be at your destination.

now ufo's are being reported all over the world and nobody's calling anybody crazy or insane for saying the saw one.

the world is at a tipping point of a major transformation of our existence in this universe.

i wouldn't be surprised if a late breaking news is broadcast on cnn and obama confirms the existence of ufo's.

just because they can't hide it anymore.
edit on 3-9-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Very interesting report of ufo activity. The description of the way it is stationary then zooms to the sky is typical of these orbs. They can do the opposite too, I once saw one coming towards us like a bullet and it stopped instantly about four feet from our eyes. We know these things exist, the question is why do the military and TPTB keep quiet about them and keep us uninformed?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Amaterasu

If that is the case, then maybe the UFOs that do get caught on radar are actually

secret government craft?

Given My knowledge of the science of electrogravitics having been in black ops for over 50 years - and knowing it was producing antigravity and free energy - I am certain a large percentage of craft We call UFO are Human-made. I also am sure We are presently communicating with other races - and I therefore conclude that some of the craft are ET.

I am unsure of the effects of electrogravitics on radar, but there is some probability that it may interact differently, and might "cloak" to radar eyes. This last is speculation.

Wasn't that the whole purpose of The Philadelphia Experiment?
Project Rainbow - make the ships invisible to the German U-boats

I think so, but I don't think the Philadelphia Experiment was specifically electrogravitics. It may have been, but I think it involved other esoteric science. Besides, EG does not make One invisible - it creates a gravity field and allows One to "defy gravity." It also, if configured properly, will produce overunity.

I was just saying that it might make One "invisible" to radar only. That is an unknown. But actual invisibility, no. That is why I think these were two different sciences.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

hello amaterasu
the possible overunity of the electrogravitic field, would you
say that maxwells original papers supporting the idea that torsional field theory
allowed the process of spin field energy to occur and attract energy from higher
dimensions?
the philadelphia experiment as i read it specifically focused on em manipulation.
with conflicts regarding testimony i am running on assumptions here.
heavy field transducers/generators ramping up a shroud of electromagnetic field
around the vessel.
at some point sympathetic resonance occured which excited specific particles
ie muons, gluons etc..
perhaps whilst climbing to these resonant frequencies,the wavelength was either
in sine wave parity with the particles resonance or at it's opposite. with reports of
semi-transparent sailors and personell sunk into the decks, there could be something
to it. if it did occur i would say it was quite a brutal experiment to run with
humans aboard. with 60+ years passed since, it would not surprise me if
some of the effects reported have been perfected with the aid of computing to control
and limit the effects of these fields.
f.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is going on. first the aurora craft is confirmed, yet no pictures of it are being publicly made. it can go from n.y. to l.a. in 12 mins.

think about that. 12 friggin minutes you crossed the country. it would take you way, way, way more time to check in than the actual flight.

you won't even have time to read the newspaper and you'd already be landing. forget about a drink. by the time the cart reaches your seat you'll be at your destination.

now ufo's are being reported all over the world and nobody's calling anybody crazy or insane for saying the saw one.

the world is at a tipping point of a major transformation of our existence in this universe.

i wouldn't be surprised if a late breaking news is broadcast on cnn and obama confirms the existence of ufo's.

just because they can't hide it anymore.
edit on 3-9-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

The Aurora is already obsolete. You will probably see one parked in a museum in about
5 years. It's basically just a replicated and optimized SR-71 Blackbird.
It has an advanced technology heat shield that keeps the windows cool as a cucumber at
Mach 5. They actually killed 2 birds with 1 stone using that technology. It was the
next logical step. - It's still obsolete -

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

secret government craft?

Given My knowledge of the science of electrogravitics having been in black ops for over 50 years - and knowing it was producing antigravity and free energy - I am certain a large percentage of craft We call UFO are Human-made. I also am sure We are presently communicating with other races - and I therefore conclude that some of the craft are ET.

I am unsure of the effects of electrogravitics on radar, but there is some probability that it may interact differently, and might "cloak" to radar eyes. This last is speculation.

Wasn't that the whole purpose of The Philadelphia Experiment?
Project Rainbow - make the ships invisible to the German U-boats

I think so, but I don't think the Philadelphia Experiment was specifically electrogravitics. It may have been, but I think it involved other esoteric science. Besides, EG does not make One invisible - it creates a gravity field and allows One to "defy gravity." It also, if configured properly, will produce overunity.

I was just saying that it might make One "invisible" to radar only. That is an unknown. But actual invisibility, no. That is why I think these were two different sciences.

Well, whatever they were doing it worked but the side effects were terrible on the crew.
They were used as guinea pigs.

-----------
We were basically children playing with matches back in 1943.
Desperate times breed desperate actions.
Nevertheless, i believe the U.S. Navy successfully warped spacetime for the first time.
That made us a post-warp civilization and worthy of a dialog with advanced alien civilizations
who have reached the planet Earth in numbers and diversity. The Greys...etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Humans can make crafts that do not appear on radar. If it is a ufo we do not know what it is and so it is more than likely an Earth craft, from another countries military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join