It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovered in front of Navy Destroyer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Sounds like a story that was similar to the one Jimmy Carter told when he was at sea.

Turned out to be the moon. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Hahaha. Let's not forget "Peanut Brain" also reported Venus as a UFO when he was campaigning for Governor of GA.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by sir_slide

Why didn't it appear on radar?

Perhaps because it was an actual higher dimension ET craft?

If that is the case, then maybe the UFOs that do get caught on radar are actually

secret government craft?

Given My knowledge of the science of electrogravitics having been in black ops for over 50 years - and knowing it was producing antigravity and free energy - I am certain a large percentage of craft We call UFO are Human-made. I also am sure We are presently communicating with other races - and I therefore conclude that some of the craft are ET.

I am unsure of the effects of electrogravitics on radar, but there is some probability that it may interact differently, and might "cloak" to radar eyes. This last is speculation.

Wasn't that the whole purpose of The Philadelphia Experiment?
Project Rainbow - make the ships invisible to the German U-boats

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
reply to post by bussoboy

Sounds like a story that was similar to the one Jimmy Carter told when he was at sea.

Turned out to be the moon. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funny you bring up Jimmy Carter.
He told Shirley Maclaine to go right on believing in UFOs.
He has been to the hangers and has seen them himself.
----------
That sounds like S4 Papoose Dry Lake - Bob Lazar type hangers.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Another great contribution. What percentage do you believe would be human made if any? What kind of communication do you believe may be taking place? Very fascinating things to bring up, thanks for an awesome response in advance, Cheers mate

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It was obviously china
- Jokes aside it's a pretty cool thing to read about even though I doubt it was what they say it was. Probably VERY explainable.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Again, wow that is a truly amazing sighting you witnessed, cheers for bringing it up in the discussion. Did any other people report it or did anything come of it?

reply to post by galactictuan

That's actually an interesting thing to mention, maybe its possible that only human manufactured craft like that appear on radar and truly anomalous UFO craft seem to evade radar detection. Good thing to bring up, cheers

edit on 2-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

Taken as a whole the subject of radar image seems to be a matter of the UFO wanting to show itself on radar.....or not. Depending on some sort of dispensation of thier matieral at the time of sighting they can bounce waves back or not....or its just a matter of choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

I guess that's what happens to a lot of people who see them, they just overwhelmed by it or gently silenced, much easier to let it be. That is also a very intriguing thing to say in regards to the underwater ufo's, a lot of people have seen them come out of the water, Christopher Columbus included. There seems to be more and more credence to this...Thank you for sharing your stories!

Yes this is correct.....but if you want to make an issue out of it they will be happy to drop by and tell you to shut that yap about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old77

Probably a good move by your CO

Dont know that general quarters would result in much. I saw jets screem in on one of these white lights and there was no responce from the craft. 2 jets..... got at 12 and 6 oclock and just went around and around this thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

According to Bob Lazar the pilots in the spacecraft can turn the cloaking device on/off
like a light switch. Electrical power comes from a thermoelectric generator that surrounds
the manual load reactor. The DC power is converted into AC with an inverter.
Batteries provide DC power when the reactor is off line.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I would like to know....lol....how they go from zero to say 1000 mph in a fraction of a second without spilling their drinks all over the control panel.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Old77

Probably a good move by your CO

Dont know that general quarters would result in much. I saw jets screem in on one of these white lights and there was no responce from the craft. 2 jets..... got at 12 and 6 oclock and just went around and around this thing.

2 jets screamed in over the southwest end of Puerto Rico December 1988.
The F-14s lost.
According to witnesses on the ground, the F-14s were gobbled up.
The craft split into 2 pieces and took off.
--------------
We have come a long way since then.
I'm hoping we got the F-14s back by now.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I would like to know....lol....how they go from zero to say 1000 mph in a fraction of a second without spilling their drinks all over the control panel.

Well, the first thing you have to do is bring the reactor on line.
------------
The zero to 1000 mph maneuver is called a Delta Maneuver.
The other flight mode is called Omicron.
------------
Once the warp field is stable the craft is immune to Earths gravity.
This also allows the craft to make 90 degree turns at very high speeds.
It appears impossible but it is very easy to do if the craft is traveling in
non-linear time.

Does this make sense to you?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I think what you have said is very close to the truth. I think many of the Ufo's from other planets do have a higher technology to block our radar systems.

I also think we do have our own (space ships - we have built) that are taken out for testing from time to time.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why didn't they shoot!? Seriously... Parking your UFO in front of a destroyer is just straight up rude and deserves an attack...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yea I had forgotten about that and some other combats. Maybe we have come a long way...the gloves are off and fossil fule craft are getting shot down. LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Well, the first thing you have to do is bring the reactor on line.
------------
The zero to 1000 mph maneuver is called a Delta Maneuver.
------------
Once the warp field is stable the craft is immune to Earths gravity.
This also allows the craft to make 90 degree turns at very high speeds.
It appears impossible but it is very easy to do if the craft is traveling in
non-linear time.

Does this make sense to you?

Sure does. They certainly have some way to counter the effects of gravity and friction . As far as the non-linear time thing being a result or condition we have to establish that a mode of altering time so to speak would be necessary to over come gravitational physics....altering relatiivity you say?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Have you ever been on one of those Zero Gravity carnival rides that makes you sit back on the ride from the force? I'd imagine it would be like that,

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

Save for the fact that at UFO speed you would spead out like warm margarine all over the ship.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Ndnd: It is true what they say... Women are from Omicron Persei 7, men are from Omicron Persei 9.

I'm sorry Eurisko2012, please don't take this the wrong way

Your witness testimony is very much appreciated

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join