It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian war: Mladic 1995 interview published by RT unknown in Hague

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i just saw this legit RT(i know it's made for anti-US bashing but it's a very legit video) video and here's what Mladic say about the regarding the 1995 Bosnian War. this video took place in 1995 in a secret interview.

How do you feel about this video now?
edit on 2-9-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
any comments guys?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

... the United Nations turned those safe areas into terrorist and fundamentalist bases from where our villages and towns were attacked ...

... given the fact that NATO aviation was pounding airstrikes on us, including civilian targets on the outskirts of Srebrenica and Zepa ...

Wait a minute...why am I getting Déjà vu...

edit on 2-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

... the United Nations turned those safe areas into terrorist and fundamentalist bases from where our villages and towns were attacked ...

... given the fact that NATO aviation was pounding airstrikes on us, including civilian targets on the outskirts of Srebrenica and Zepa ...

Wait a minute...why am I getting Déjà vu...

edit on 2-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Not true actually. As i remember didn't the Serbs started this war first? Ironic that Mladic talks about that 8000 men in Sbrenicam were KIA when in fact most of them are unarmed civilians.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Libya?

edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

We have a winner.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Mladic is responsible for the lives of tens of thousands civilians. In Srebrenica he rounded up 8,000 civilian men and executed them with their hands tied behind their backs. Words cannot describe how heinous this man was.

When his troops took over the "safe conclave" he rounded up thousands of people and told them that Allah cannot save you now. He handed out candy to kids whose parents he was about to slaughter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
Mladic is responsible for the lives of tens of thousands civilians. In Srebrenica he rounded up 8,000 civilian men and executed them with their hands tied behind their backs. Words cannot describe how heinous this man was.

When his troops took over the "safe conclave" he rounded up thousands of people and told them that Allah cannot save you now. He handed out candy to kids whose parents he was about to slaughter.

Well said, a lot of Serbs still tried to justify their actions against the people they are trying to kill. How sick are they? They are so nationalistic up their asses they won't feel guilt of their crimes. A lot of here feel bad when we accidentally killed innocents but the Serbs don't mind. Mladic started the war when he and his Bosnian Serb Army supported by Serbia and the Yugoslav people's Army attacked Bosnia and trying to root out non-ethic serb population. Mladic words described how he is a murderer since any Nazi leader.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I've never really studied the Bosnian war but this interview certainly has similarities to Libya and Gaddafi.

It makes me wonder how many leaders have been used as patsies by the UN and NATO.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

another one.What legitimacy does NATO propaganda have? NATO controlled corporate media is a bunch of proven liars.

new topics

top topics

join