It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just woke up from: 3 planes crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Staring out a large plateglass window 3 airliners flying very low pass over the horizon one after another. I turned away from the window after they were out of view and almost immediately I hear and feel 3 big booms. Being at work the first thing I could think was it was time to lock up and get home with an incredible sense of urgency.

I've already looked up the meanings of airplanes according to a dream dictionary I use and am still trying to find what subconscious connections may be made but this dream knocked the wind out of me and I had to get it posted. I have not been reading any 9/11 stuff lately, and have had the anniversery at little more than a footnote in my mind.
edit on 9/2/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I presume there's more here...? Clicked the wrong button?

Rather blank in the OP as I type...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Coded message?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Don't worry OP. Sometimes I forget my dreams too when I go to write them down.

Looks like you really drew a blank there.

ps: sorry for cheesy joke at the end

Edit: Interesting dream. The most recent one I had involved me walking around in the forest behind my house (which has many old mine shafts, and is part of the old wagon trail). Well after finding a fairly stable one, I went down into it, and it seemed like I walked for hours, I would say just over a half days walk. At the end I found massive nukes sitting upright hanging above a gigantic hole that when I threw penny I had in my pocket down it, I never heard it hit bottom. I woke up right after, but thought I'd share that one since I replied so quickly.
edit on 9/2/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Everyones always so quick.

Yes, typing from my phone at the moment, thumbs are not too nimble.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've had dreams of airplanes crashing too. Pretty horrific. I looked up and saw the plane explode and people falling out of it. I don't think it means anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I had a similar dream and posted my own thread about it. I also saw another person's thread that was similar posted yesterday. I am not good at posting links but they are under dreams and predictions.

My dream in a nut shell was seeing a low flying plane in the mists of other low flying planes crashing. Feel the boom and everything, very realistic.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I've had dreams of airplanes crashing too. Pretty horrific. I looked up and saw the plane explode and people falling out of it. I don't think it means anything.
yes I hope so. Some months back I posted a dream about seeing the gulf of mexico's floor covered in oil and about a week ago a pair of threads popped up with information that oil was once again leaking from the well.

It may be coincidental, I hope it is. But I cannot discount the odd precognitive dream I have had before. I hope it means nothing but I want a record of it and my journals gone missing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry to go off-topic a bit, but please bear with me.

All of my life I never really had a "real" feeling dream. I never really knew what a "real" feeling dream would feel like. Well since the beginning of this year, I have been able to feel my dreams, which is entirely new to me. What's even more weird, is that never in my life have I been able to know that I was in a dream. The most recent dream which I described above, I knew it was a dream about halfway into the dream. I'm not sure how I knew, but I just knew. I remember this very clearly as I scratched myself while in the dream, and I felt the pain of it. I touched the walls, the pressure of my weight upon my feet while I walked. I could even smell the dirty dusty air. During that whole time while knowing it was a dream, I was still unable to wake up. I just kept moving along in it and simply waited to wake.

The person above about feeling the boom in their dream is what triggered the rest of my memory of the dream I most recently had, so for that, thanks.

Now after sharing that, I'm curious. Does everyone else's dreams feel more real this year, or is it just me? Like I said, I never knew what a real feeling dream was like until this year. I am wanting to say that my dreams this year were in full color, but I am not so sure about that one. I will just have to hope that I will remember to remember once waking up from a dream if it was in color or not.

Could be something, could be nothing. Could even be poor memory of dreams from before this year, but I have a gut, well instinctual feeling that it's not.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Adding: when I went to my dream dictionary I checked the airplane definition without bothering to check for explosion. Definitions follow.

To see an airplane in your dream indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something.

To hear the sound of a loud explosion, but you did not see it indicates that something is about to be exposed or come into consciousness.

Bit of a relief for me, and possibly anyone with similar dreams: key being hearing the explosion and not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

Yes, this year my dreams have been more real, including feeling, hearing, smelling....in my dreams I do know I am dreaming and feel as though I am awake, yet asleep. Someone here might mention it, but some people believe that we are coming into a conciousness, becoming more of an aware society. I do not discount anyone's dreams. We have them for a reason, and sometimes it might not seem important in the moments after you wake up, you may find that in the future you will recall the dream and it will be relavent. Sorry, I know my spelling is terrible.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Everyones always so quick.

Yes, typing from my phone at the moment, thumbs are not too nimble.

[smile] Not a problem.

Interesting dream! I have no clues on symbology in dreams - I always presumed that the One dreaming has the best clue of what a symbol means TO THEM. There may be overarching symbolism, but I have seen little evidence that this is so.

What does this dream mean to You?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
Now after sharing that, I'm curious. Does everyone else's dreams feel more real this year, or is it just me?

I rarely awaken with a sense of having been dreaming, let alone with memory of a specific dream - none so far this year, in fact. But if I do remember, I will be able to tell You whether it was more or less "real" than the past. (I remembered My dreams vividly until about the age of 20...now? Nothing.)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not to sound like a fortune cookie; but I believe a business venture is about to take off.

IE it hits the world and expands into the global consciousness as it were. I am still wondering about the significance of 3.

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc.Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm.

That is the definition of three, but this was not a dream about 3, but of 3 objects so might it be 3 separate incidents being represented?
edit on 9/2/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I hope it is true. [smile]

It sounds like You might have success if it's true.

top topics

join