It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M7.1 Earthquake shakes Alaska and HAARP monitor is showing THIS:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The magnetometer monitor is showing a disturbing anomaly in the last hours, which obviously will be refuted and discredited by the trolls and shills, as usual:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

For supporting the conspiracy theorists, who believe that HAARP is an environmental weapon, two prominent scientists who have dedicated to expose it:

Dr. Rosalie Bertell
Dr. Nick Begich

And Dr. Minoru Freund who, by the way, works for NASA and admitted for BBC that "EM disturbances in the ionosphere are related to earthquakes":

(...)One study looked at over 100 earthquakes with magnitudes of 5.0 or larger in Taiwan over several decades. The researchers found that almost all of the earthquakes down to a depth of about 35km were preceded by distinct electrical disturbances in the ionosphere. The analysis was carried out by Jann-Yeng Liu, from the Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research in Chung-Li, Taiwan. Demeter satellite (CNES) A satellite warning system could monitor for quake "precursors" Though full details have yet to be released, the BBC understands that scientists also observed a "huge" signal in the ionosphere before the Magnitude 7.8 earthquake in China on 12 May(...)

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You are a brave soul for posting anything to do with HAARP and earthquakes. I hope you are wearing flame retarded clothing coz nothing gets the flamers so riled up as one of these threads.

I for one believe that there is credible evidence linking earthquakes to HAARP. There are too many coincidences but like many things its impossible to prove, I still wish there would be more credible findings on HAARP and the Norway spiral since that was never conclusively proven to be a missile and all the anomalies were never fully explained away.

But maybe someday we can get some credible information like maybe a HAARP whistleblower. Heres to wishfull thinking.

Anyway thanks for the info I will be keeping an eye on the thread to see what info comes to light.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Can you explain, in your own words, exactly what the graph shows?

Like how the earthquake struck at 10:55 UTC yet the graph shows nothing at that time?

Cheers.

edit on 2/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Based on the time stamp on chart.. how can I see the exact time of EQ, related to this.. even by GMT it's off
based on this help me understand?

Jesse

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

Here you go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461409b093d9.png[/atsimg]
(Red line added to show time of quake)

Apparently, HAARP's Fluxgate Magnetometer detected (or created for the HAARPtards) nothing at the time of the 7.1 quake...

But it's ok, you can call me a troll or shill if you like...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

It seems it did hit Alaska

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Duuuuhhhhh..... Don't you see, someone was like "hey, there was an EQ off the coast of Alaska last night" and then someone else was like "Dude! Lets turn on HAARP for a bit, it will totally screw with those Harptards, then we can get on the interwebs and laugh at the reaction!"

Everyone calm down, it's just some guards at the HAARP facility trolling.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not here to call anyone anything.. just wanted to know time frames how it relates to this.. claim down.

After all, it's only the world that's moving..

I just need to know...

Jesse

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The HAARP magnometer is not actually measuring HAARP, it's measuring the Earth's magnetic field. You can look at other measurements of this:

geomag.usgs.gov...

The top five plots here are in Alaska, the first three show some activity building around the earthquake time at 10:55UTC (now refined to a Mag 6.8, nothing special)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92e439cf13a3.jpg[/atsimg]

USGS has this to say:

Are variations in the geomagnetic field somehow associated with earthquakes or vice versa?

The USGS supports an important National Earthquake Hazards Program. As a small part of that effort there have been studies attempting to correlate magnetic variations, or more precisely, electro-magnetic variations, with earthquakes. Electromagnetic variations have been observed after earthquakes for many years now, but What is less clear is whether or not there are detectable electro-magnetic precursors to earthquakes. It is worth acknowledging that geophysicists would actually dearly love to demonstrate the reality of such precursors, especially if they could be used for reliably predicting earthquakes! Unfortunately, no convincing evidence of electro-magnetic precursors to earthquakes has been found, despite decades of work. And it should be emphasized that isolated coincidences are not sufficient to demonstrate a relationship. What is needed to confirm an extraordinary claim is, of course, an extraordinary amount of evidence, which in this case would mean many repeated correlations of earthquakes with specific and identifiable precusory field variations. Such evidence simply doesn't exist.

Of particular not there:

Electromagnetic variations have been observed after earthquakes for many years now

Of course both earthquakes and geomagnetic variations seem pretty random in their timing, so it could just be coincidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Well it is interesting since the first run of a HARRP mechanism by Tesla coincided with the Tungska event,he tore the apparatus down immediately after the event.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

got any actual evidence for this extraordinary claim??

2nd

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, there was an Earthquake and something that measures the magnetic field of the Earth showed a fluctuation. What a shocker, I never would have believed it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Nick Begich is not a scientist, he is a snake oil salesman.

Dr. Rosalie Bertell has a PhD in biometrics and seems to have little knowledge of ionospheric science.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Most quakes over 6.0 and especially those that have knocked the earth off its axis that many claim HAARP is solely responsible for, cannot produce the type of energy to do that.

What can and does produce LARGE QUAKES and those above 6.0?

PLANETARY ALIGNMENTS cycles/phases.

And I submit this P.A.T (planetary alignment theory), also validates PLANET X / NIBIRU/ TYCHE etc... or in other words, why the conspiracy theory that there's a BROWN DWARF approaching, is no longer a theory.

The good news is that any question about this theory will be put to rest within 30 days.

The bad news is, most might literally not be around anymore to come back and debate it.

Fortunately though, as soon as TODAY and as late as 9/11, we may have more irrefutable evidence and validation before these catastrophic events shortly.

could be an interesting weekend.

edit on 9-9-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
wouldn't it make sense to have magnetic disturbances when there is an earthquake? the rubbing of the earth's rocks could cause a sort of charge, somewhat like rubbing wool socks on a carpet...

Maybe the accumulative charge before the quake and the discharge of the that magnetic energy could be a possible answer for the changes in the ionosphere???

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111
What can and does produce LARGE QUAKES and those above 6.0?

PLANETARY ALIGNMENTS cycles/phases.

And I submit this P.A.T (planetary alignment theory), also validates PLANET X / NIBIRU/ TYCHE etc... or in other words, why the conspiracy theory that there's a BROWN DWARF approaching, is no longer a theory.

The good news is that any question about this theory will be put to rest within 30 days.

The bad news is, most might literally not be around anymore to come back and debate it.

Well at least your conclusions is testable - I'll check back in a few weeks & see how you're doing

Fortunately though, as soon as TODAY and as late as 9/11, we may have more irrefutable evidence and validation before these catastrophic events shortly.

More?? Some would be good for a start before we have "more"!

could be an interesting weekend.

so how did it go for you??

Anything exciting happen? Any good theories confirmed? debunked? New ones formed??

edit on 13-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's all Alaska gets? A measly 7.1 for it's turn in the 188 day ring of fire earthquake game?

Oh man Cali is so cooked, it's our turn next. I'm not making plans to go anywhere on March 20th because major earthquakes really screw up traffic. Will stock up on water & fuel though.

Then around Sep 25 next year it's Mexico's turn to roll the EQ dice.
edit on 13-9-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You might find this video interesting. HAARP and VLF and earthquakes.....www.youtube.com... Mike at patrioticspace on youtube also triangulates HAARP towers to show they are killing the birds.

new topics

top topics

join