It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig born with 'alien' head freaks out farmers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is sad, actually. Looks like the poor little pig was born with a birth defect. He has no eyes or nose.

Oh well, he was probably going to be eaten anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

After I saw the video I think its safe to say whatever it is, its a deformed pig. I dont think we should jump immediately to aliens immpreggnating a pig with alternate DNA but I do think that it should be examined because whatever it is it is not natural.

As someone else stated they said it is caused from water in the skull, and yes i think that may be an explaination to it, but not the reason. The head of the pig is unlike any other pig ive ever seen!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's clearly a man-bear-pig

Half man, Half bear, Half pig

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
pig man baby pig man!!!!!!!!!!
the goverment has been experimenting with pig man since the fifties

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-9-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-9-2011 by icecold7 because: to add pigman vids

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's ManBearPig!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is NOT ET, try GMO and a hideous lowering of earth's frequency as their goal. But it is not going to stop the progression.

They are so desperate because they've already lost. They're going to give it all they've got. They know they've lost. I rejoice with the Light and the Coming Uplifting Change that will Transform this planet., the allignment.

They, the Rockefellers, Kissingers Bushes, Rothchilds, Windsors have to get this in their heads, the way is to repent and pour out your transgressions and put all of the assets and stolen knowledge at the disposal of humanity, and quickly strive to equalize this planet and make it become a level one. That is their way to mitigate things.

But there IS NOTHING THAT WILL STOP THE PROGRESSION. They know what earth is becoming.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
so was it born like dead or what?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be horrid if the hybrid Human Pig/Human Rat/ Human cow ended up with some lab animals being sold in countries where they are not monitored well and their messed up DNA escapes to the wild, like the GM Corn, rice and soy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow that is really creepy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join