It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens episode "Aliens and Ancient Engineers" kicked *SS!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Its theorized that if Aliens did influence our History they would of given us some type of Anti-Gravity Device of something of the sort.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

As you could see if your reading level was even at a 6th grade level i never quoted or responded to you. I responded to Titen-Skull.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
lkpuede,

you have some good points, but do not forget:

The typical, "classic" AA theorist does not mix reptiloids, nordics and other nonsense into the theory. This is a total different and far end spectrum of UFO "research" and i think we need to differentiate between the religious UFO believers and nuts and the more serious researches, when it comes to UFOs and/or also when it comes to the AA theory.

For me, there ARE questions in regards to mainstream understanding of our history - those are some important BASICS and they have not been explained yet - and its LEGIT to have more speculative ideas when it comes to our history which differ from mainstream - AS LONG as there are such odd coincidences.

The key here is INCONSISTENCY of what many mainstream scientists tell us.

Let us start with the fact that many, many ancient (and/or still existing) cultures and religions are very clear in their traditional scriptures and very, very often state their (mankinds) origin is "from the heavens" or refer to "gods from the sky". (HECK, please realize that even our own belief (christianity) talks about someone who "came from the heavens" and attributed him all kind of magical powers etc.)

So now we have countless reports and historical texts referring to Gods in the heavens, sometimes even clearly described in what can only be interpreted as "craft" (indian vimanas etc.)..talking about battles in the sky and what not.

Why is it that so many cultures are clear in saying that their "creators" came from the stars...and why is it that many cultures are also saying "they" (whoever it is) might come back too?

As if this is not enough...we DO have depictions of astronaut-like beings on cave walls...or "Gods" which are said to have come "from the stars"...and they look strangely "non human" and very often what you would call "astronaut like".

So..those are the BASICS of the AA theory and you don't even need to go into details or start fantasizing about reptoids in UFOs since no serious researcher does that anyway.

And now add the fact that 10000+ years ago, at a time where there was neither writing/reading or even the most primitive inventions like the WHEEL - people spent obviously CENTURIES hammering and polishing TONS of stones, dragged 500+ ton stones miles and miles to build some structures....the fact that its done with an incredible precision does not strike you as odd in the slightest?

No please imagine a civilization 10.000 years ago working those hardest kind of stones/material..and again you don't see anything odd here?

(One question i personally have, for example, is that we know that for some of those projects there were thousands and thousands of people needed....so how did they get so many people...how did they communicate their project all throughout the country to get all those workers?)

because this results from a lack of clear thinking. societies, and not just earth societies, get myth and science all mixed up and can't tell the back from the front. same thing happens on earth. i mean, we've seen it millions of times. science is an offshoot of religion, not the other way around. science only verifies myth. for example...earth scientists say "life" (whatever that is) can only exist within a certain range. we've seen that to be a complete falsehood. that is an offshoot of religion. God gave his only begotten son to earth. earth is within a certain range. therefore God can only give his breath of life to planets within a certain range, if they exists at all, which they cannot, because God gave his only begotton son to earth.

take that planet i told you about earlier. same thing with them. everything thing they see, tells them that they are the only planet in existence. the surface is destroyed. they cannot see the sky as earth does. unlike earth, they have forgotten how to create telescopes, and therefore cannot even see the sky. they are half blind like humans, but humans have developed the awesome ability to see into other spectums. that is an awesome ability that is unique to earth. but this other planet cannot do that. so science on that planet serves to confirm religion...as it does on earth. and any "mainstream" scientist who is unfortunate to figure it all about better would keep his/her mouth shut. it's just how it is. it's not unique. by the time science figures it all out, it's too late. myth will not allow you science to tell the truth. that's just how it is. on earth, and on all the other planets too.

sorry...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

That's the key right there. We have no way to even start to prove that theory, but we have a good understanding of basic wooden lifts and clever engineering that made moving stones easier.

How is man power and devices more invalid then ancient aliens. Sounds like an easy way out from explaining how ancient aliens built the pyramids: They just used anti gravity to move them up their easier.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Zeer0

How is man power and devices more invalid then ancient aliens.

With how impressive some of the structures we built are and with the asinine explanations of how these things were built i dont see how that was possible with the limited resources we did have.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

How is man power and devices more invalid then ancient aliens.

With how impressive some of the structures we built are and with the asinine explanations of how these things were built i dont see how that was possible with the limited resources we did have.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

That's the key right there. We have no way to even start to prove that theory, but we have a good understanding of basic wooden lifts and clever engineering that made moving stones easier.

How is man power and devices more invalid then ancient aliens. Sounds like an easy way out from explaining how ancient aliens built the pyramids: They just used anti gravity to move them up their easier.

to me it goes even deeper than that. why does this pervasive insecurity about yourselves manifest itself into some silly idea that aliens came to the earth thousands of years ago to teach you how to make tombs and churches. that makes no sense. why is it that not a single of you will say, "no...no alien built that. we, the humans, built that. we don't know how they did it, but the likely truth is that gravity was less during that time than it is now. is that possible? of course it's possible. gravity is not a constant. gravity isn't even what it's to be on the moon...or what the numbers say gravity should be on the moon. in fact, gravity isn't even constant on earth." please don't ask for a damn link. do you own work.

anyway...since aliens likely would not take time from their own business to teach some ancient humans how to do nothing more than move big rocks, then there must be something we don't understand. gravity is your likely culprit.

but do people think that? nope. they are so filled with insecurity and hopelessness, they need a God. and since they don't believe in God, they make up some other God. in this case, the "ancient aliens", which taught you nothing and left behind nothing of any significant value. worthless rocks all put together in a pyramid shape that do nothing.

just like crop circles...Super Advanced Race Comes to Earth and Leaves a Message Nobody Can Read.

whatever.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

How is manpower and devices more foolish then aliens made it float? I don't understand that reasoning, especially when it takes more time and effort to come up with an explanation to how man did it versus aliens.
edit on 4-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
homo sapien sapien has had the same size brain for something like 100,000 years. our ancestors were not dumb. every generation had a tesla or an einstein. why the popular media keeps spewing this lazy thinking is beyond me

"it looks tough, I couldn't do it myself so.......must have been aliens !"

poppycock
edit on 4-9-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Sorry bud, there is no Scientific Evidence of Gravity being lower than what it is now. Try again.

Like its stated. If Aliens did come down here they would probably lend us some Technology to start us off, or Breed with us or be here for resources and then leave when we were set.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by lkpuede

Sorry bud, there is no Scientific Evidence of Gravity being lower than what it is now. Try again.

Like its stated. If Aliens did come down here they would probably lend us some Technology to start us off, or Breed with us or be here for resources and then leave when we were set.

gravity is a constant? then why did both the former USSR and The United States overshoot the moon 4 times? i mean...they did have math models, didn't they? or were they just stoopid? what about the mass cons (that would be short hand for gravity being more than the models say it should be) that exist on the moon? do you mean they really don't exist?

what happened to those first probes that they sent to Mars? i guess some would say the aliens grabbed it, but some rational minds might say gravity on Mars is different from what our math models say it should be.

just sayin...

edit on 4-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
homo sapien sapien has had the same size brain for something like 100,000 years. our ancestors were not dumb. every generation had a tesla or an einstein. why the popular media keeps spewing this lazy thinking is beyond me

"it looks tough, I couldn't do it myself so.......must have been aliens !"

poppycock
edit on 4-9-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

somebody give this man a star please.

link   
reply to post by lkpuede

There is such a thing as mistakes and bad math. We are only human after all.

link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Earth's Gravity is certainly not like the Moons Gravity (which has 1/6th of Earth Gravity)

edit on 4-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

Earth's Gravity is certainly like the Moons Gravity (which has 1/6th of Earth Gravity)

so...the logical outcome is: gravity on moon is sometimes more, sometimes less, than math models say it should be. therefore, gravity on earth is sometimes more, sometimes less than the math models say it should be.

therefore...gravity cannot be a constant.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I never said that. GOD its like arguing with a kindergartener..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

There is such a thing as mistakes and bad math. We are only human after all.

there was no mistake. the math was correct within itself. but the moon does not conform itself to the assumptions of earth scientists. there are, in fact, gravity "anomolies" on earth and moon.

google it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

Earth's Gravity is certainly like the Moons Gravity (which has 1/6th of Earth Gravity)

you didn't say the above? somebody hacked your account?
edit on 4-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Forgot to put "not"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Did you double check the math itself? Did they admit that the math was perfect and no mistakes were made? There are always mistakes made, even by the top physicists, there might of been some variable not accounted for, it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join