It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens episode "Aliens and Ancient Engineers" kicked *SS!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

How then did they align the pyramids and other structures like Stonehenge with the star consellations with precision.

they didn't have iPhones. they didn't have televisions. they didn't go on vacations. they didn't fly to cancun.

they had nothing better to do than to look at the sky and make up stories (like some people do today) and then built buildings that point to the stars. is it really that interesting?

i still can't believe that people look up to these "ancient aliens" as if they are gods or even slightly interesting. let's just say all this is a fact. so...the ancient aliens came to earth and taught humans how to move really big rocks. they are really pretty to look at but utterly useless. well who would want to know these aliens with all their technology how gave you nothing.

and let's just say that those crop circles are really done by aliens. well they are by far stoopider then we are, because they give us symbols that cannot be disciphered by anyone AND they destroyed somebody's food source.

so yea you just keep worshiping these useless aliens...i personally think we'd be better off alone.
edit on 4-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

which none of you can do today without machinery especially when yo see the large boulders up in mountains or hills

let alone the complete carving of stone cities underground

like i said, if it was so easy mankind would have never moved away from stone

its very durable and lasts forever which is why this crap is still standing

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by lkpuede

which none of you can do today without machinery especially when yo see the large boulders up in mountains or hills

let alone the complete carving of stone cities underground

like i said, if it was so easy mankind would have never moved away from stone

its very durable and lasts forever which is why this crap is still standing

but i'm asking you...what do these structures do? they do nothing other than stand in the sand. what where they used for? near as we can tell, they were used to bury royalty. so not only are the great wonderful aliens giving you something totally useless, they are horrible at urban planning as well. you might think that any super advanced race might give you something that would actually be useful to your life. near as i can tell, they haven't done that. what they gave you are giant tombs, and giant churchs. all presumably to worship themselves, or wherever they came from.

that's how it looks to me. if i was a super advanced person, and i wanted to help you race come up, i might speak in your language, and then give you something you could actually use. i don't know...maybe if i was super advanced and you lived on an island, i might show you how to make a fishing pole, and how to use it. and then leave behind instructions in the language you understand so you could replicate that for future generations.

just sayin...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
there's a guy who made a thread about the Greys the other day, talking in all kinds of innuendo that would lead you to believe he hangs out with them every friday at the local bar. yet he doesn't posses one single clear photo. now...a camera is as common as a box of tissues, yet he cannot produce one clear picture. really? well, i'm a stoopid primative human, but if you want a photo of the people i hang out with at the local bar, i can produce it rather easily. in fact, you can find it on my facebook page any day of the week.

super advanced aliens come to earth (because earth is so important) to deliver an important message, however what they do is destroy somebody's crops with unreadable symbols. seems to me when i want to relay important information to an important person, i try to give that message in a language that important individual can easily understand. when my boss wants me to do something, he doesn't go and draw big circles in the parking lot, hoping that i find them, and then leave me to my own devices to figure it out. no...he sends me a memo with clear instructions. and he's a primative human.

super advanced aliens come to earth (because earth is so important) to help the ancient humans come up a little bit, and what do that teach them? how to move really big rocks. wow. doesn't teach them how to farm. doesn't teach them how to irrigate. teaches them how to move really big rocks. you'd think the super advanced aliens who are in possesion of super advanced secret information about the universe might even teach those primative humans how to at least make an XBox to pass the time.

The Galactic Federation Of Light is here to guide the humans, but they never hold a press conference and never leave behind a single solid of piece of evidence. and near and i can tell, judging by the artists renditions of them, they are all white, blond, with blue eyes, and everybody with them is white, blond with blue eyes.

The Reptilians and the Draconians are at war, but we never see a single missle hit our planet or any planet near us. we never see a dog fight. we never see a garrison stationed on earth. but they are super advanced aliens...what difference would it make to them if we see them? we are primative, remember? it's like me being worried an ape may be aware of my existance. oh dear lord, i'm trying to help the apes come up, but i don't want them to see me. yea ok.

get where i'm going? aliens are worthless, provide you with nothing, and can't even figure out how to speak one of the thousands of languages currently in use on earth.

aliens are only useful for those with very active imaginations and very dull lives.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

So if these Aliens were to touch down here you think they would help us advance as much as they are. No they would teach us some advanced things to get us started and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43c35e3cd8d1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/2/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I thought being obvious that 'Dr' Arlan Andrews, a disinfo agent and a fantasy book writer does not lend any credibility to that episode. it bewilders me why they used him in the episode and why they allowed him to make such bold claims about the nature of the technology used. His work on SIGMA and his pseudo science beliefs alone should alarm everyone who is concerned about disinfo agents. I mean this is the guy who thinks science fiction can strengthen national security.

The only great thing about Ancient Aliens is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos hair. Always cracks me up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/972558fa69f7.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by lkpuede

So if these Aliens were to touch down here you think they would help us advance as much as they are. No they would teach us some advanced things to get us started and nothing more.

no. my feeling is that humans don't need any help from anybody. and if humans really needed to be united, they need to unite themselves. don't hope some outside force comes along to unite you all. do it yourselves. look...if you and wife are not getting along, having a baby probably isn't going to help matters.

lots of people enjoy the point of view we are primatives. we are not. we are a typical planet among typical planets. but you can't tell people that. that's too much like common sense. no one would read that. if you told that people the truth, which is that all the planets in this Planetary have indiginous races, all just going quietly about their business, no one would be interested. so you have to come up with the Draconians, and the Lizard people and The Galactic Federation of Light and all other manner of nonsense.

if people told the truth about the Greys, which is they are just a race of humans, from this Planetary, who found themselves suffering from negative populations growth and other problems from overexposure to UV light, and earth humans are the only ones who have DNA close enough to their own DNA to help them survive, no one would beleive that. but if you told them the Greys are really secretly waging a war with the Lizard people or whoever, and earth is at the center of it all because earth is so precious, oh well people can beleive that.

get a grip already. you will never know the truth because it's too boring for you. so just keep up with the fantastic and outlandish stories so the smart people involved in this topic can get on with their work, totally unmolested.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I find that untrue. If you see all the violence that still goes on you will see that we havent changed. We are savages. narcissists and have this big ego because we have a mental advantage above other living things on our planet. In 200,000 years we still cant unite as a race.

I never mentioned anything about Reptilians. Dont assume that every Believer believes in such fairy tales. And me get a grip? Just because i think we have been Visited in the past from another race doesnt mean im any less in the Real World as you are so cut that out.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

I find that untrue. If you see all the violence that still goes on you will see that we havent changed. We are savages. narcissists and have this big ego because we have a mental advantage above other living things on our planet. In 200,000 years we still cant unite as a race.

I never mentioned anything about Reptilians. Dont assume that every Believer believes in such fairy tales. And me get a grip? Just because i think we have been Visited in the past from another race doesnt mean im any less in the Real World as you are so cut that out.

that's cause you don't understand, or refuse to understand, one or the other. earth is not savage. not as savage as many planets, anyway. and violence is nesscessary to the survival of the spieces. now...just up and killing someone because you don't like them is, in fact , savage. but without the ability to commit violence a race will be over run. and all races upon the earth engage in violence, even the plants that you see that appear to never move and appear as peaceful docile beings. well they are not. and if you don't beleive it, just do some research. and no, i'm not providing you a link. i'm not going to cook your meal and then eat it for you too.

civilizations on earth extend well beyond 200,000 years. i can't help that whole schools of thought have grown around this idea that earth is only 2,000, 4,000 or 200,000 years old. i'm not giving you a link on that either. but of course, that is super secret information that shouldn't even be talked about anyway. people have every right to continue in thier lives without the burden of knowing the truth, and moreover, they have no inherent right to know about what really goes on. look...there are people in this very room at this very time under the impression they are ready to be in contact with other off world civilizations. but these are the very same people that downgrade people because they are not of the same color as they are. or because they have a different religous beleif system then they do. but they are somehow ready to be part of the Planetary. yea ok.

here i'll tell you a secret. there lies a planet in another Planetary nearby that has a belief system that says no other planet can exist other then their own. they are a post apocolypic planet. well their belief is that Jesus (or their Jesus) came along just before the end of the world and led them down into the caves before God destroyed the Universe. and after millions of years they believed that. All their scientists believe that, all the politicians believe that, all proof to their eyes prove it is a fact, and it is written in text books to be a fact.

except it is not a fact.

and just like on earth, there is a small faction that knows full well it's not a fact. however, that planet maintains diplomatic and scientific relations with all the other planets in it's Planetary and meanwhile the populance goes about it's business, never seeing the sky as it really is, never know that there are 10 other civilized planets in it's Planetary, and Aunt Margie continues going to church every thursday and sunday, as she has done for the last 60 years, praising the Lord for saving her planet from his wrath.

do you think this planet is a uptopia? well, it is not. do you think they don't have poverty or death or corruption or deciept? well, they do. do you think that they want some human, who isn't even susposed to exist according to their systems of belief, showing up in Times Square? i doubt it. what do you think would happen to such a foolish individual that would land his/her ship on that planet in full sight of everybody? i might think the same thing that would happen to any being foolish enough to show up on earth in broad daylight where everyone could see it. it would be immediately taken into custody and then the full scale disinformation campaign would take place. for generations...if not ions.

do you think they are gonna print a front page article that goes something like "oh and by the way, the whole of the Planetary is populated and everything you ever believed has been an inadvertant falsehood"? prolly not.

do you think earth's interplantary agency is gonna print a front page article that goes something like "oh and by the way, the whole of the Planetary is populated and everything you ever believed has be an inadvertant falsehood."? prolly not.

as far as the Lizard people and the Dracions and the Galactic Federations of White People goes, i wasn't talking to you directly about the fairytales that exist...i was just sayin...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

True but for a race that has been here for 200,000 years we are still violent as hell. You dont see all the wars, senseless killings and all the chaos brought be humans in the last century?

And you do know that Homo Sapiens have been here for 200,000 years right? I never said the planet was that old. Read thoroughly before posting.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Movings a precisely cut 1500 ton stone 5 thousand years ago... and it's something that's not even possible today...

hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

And people dismiss this as this being done with Primitive tools and with a Primitive way of doing such amazing things. I think people are just blind to the Evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

His hair is hilarious and I love that still image and all the captions that have been added to it on the net. He looks SUPER baked at that moment, which he would have to be to go on TV and claim some of the wild things he does.

I mean this is the guy who thinks science fiction can strengthen national security.

Give them a break, its hard to find real scientists who will support their ideas, the best they can do is fringe folks because this is a fringe idea. I'm not trying to defend them, I'm just saying we can't expect many legitimate scientists to put a stamp of approval on an idea that has no solid evidential support and is upheld with flawed reasoning

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

True but for a race that has been here for 200,000 years we are still violent as hell. You dont see all the wars, senseless killings and all the chaos brought be humans in the last century?

And you do know that Homo Sapiens have been here for 200,000 years right? I never said the planet was that old. Read thoroughly before posting.

dood....do you see what i'm talking about? i just told you some of the deepest secrets of humankind, and do you ask "well, how old is this civilization?" nope. "what is their political system" nope. "do they eat food like we do?" nope. "do they have money like we do or is it more similar to a Borg society?" nope...didn't ask any of the important questions. your response is "well we are still violent. we kill each other". as if that only happens on earth but no where else. i'll tell you another secret. not that you will catch it, but i'll tell you anyway. this Planetary that we live in is actually 2 Planetaries. there isn't one sun here, there are 2. in other words, what we see as one solar system is actually 2 solar systems. and surprise of surprises? there was a war here. a rather nasty war, where people where actually killed. and guess what...world war one looks like hop scotch in comparision. now...i know you know nothing of that. there. i gave you two of the greatest secrets of all of humanity. no...i will not tell you where the boundary is. i won't tell you about NASA. i won't give you a link so don't ask. besides, do you really think there exists a link to this super secret advanced knowledge about your solar system exists? come on now...

but i guess your response to all this will be..."yea but we have wars and nobody else does." no we are at peace at the moment. wars do occur on other planets. interplanetary wars are waging even as we speak. i'm sorry you have such a bad idea about your planet. it's sad really, because earth is actually a pretty docile planet.

that also is way too boring an idea for you i suspose.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Dude....What the hell are you talking about? Your making no sense at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yet you only criticize the theory but you bring no Evidence as a rebuttal. We get it, you dont agree with the idea of Ancient Alien Visitation. Thats clear as day but insulting the AAH doesnt prove your point. You can do better than that bro.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i love this site. well...i love it today anyway. generally i hate all the bs that passes as truth around here, but whatever.

talking to that one fella made me realize, i don't even know what the DoD is so worried about. you could spoon feed these people the truth and they wouldn't believe you anyway.

shucks...i could drop all my secrets right here right now, with all the supporting documentation (yes, i have supporting documentation), i could show you all the ships (not white dots in the sky against black backgrounds either), could show you all the supporting theories that exist on earth that support the documents (actually there are only 4 theories that exist in the "main stream" that tells you all you need to know. the forth you could use, but by the time you see put the big 3 together, the 4th would be overkill), show you how earth is really a docile little planet that exists among other planets and along would come some stoopid saying "yea but we have pyramids. we must be special. no...you are not.

hell...NASA shows you all day every day the truth, and everyone rejects it. NASA didn't even need to blur all those pictures. in fact, those civilizations are non-visible to humans anyway. i guess it was just a knee jerk reaction, and now they know better. #...if you could only see the things they show you...

well someday perhaps calmer heads will prevail, and whatever you all decide the "truth" is will become widely accepted. maybe in one galactic year, if you all are lucky...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
lkpuede,

you have some good points, but do not forget:

The typical, "classic" AA theorist does not mix reptiloids, nordics and other nonsense into the theory. This is a total different and far end spectrum of UFO "research" and i think we need to differentiate between the religious UFO believers and nuts and the more serious researches, when it comes to UFOs and/or also when it comes to the AA theory.

For me, there ARE questions in regards to mainstream understanding of our history - those are some important BASICS and they have not been explained yet - and its LEGIT to have more speculative ideas when it comes to our history which differ from mainstream - AS LONG as there are such odd coincidences.

The key here is INCONSISTENCY of what many mainstream scientists tell us.

Let us start with the fact that many, many ancient (and/or still existing) cultures and religions are very clear in their traditional scriptures and very, very often state their (mankinds) origin is "from the heavens" or refer to "gods from the sky". (HECK, please realize that even our own belief (christianity) talks about someone who "came from the heavens" and attributed him all kind of magical powers etc.)

So now we have countless reports and historical texts referring to Gods in the heavens, sometimes even clearly described in what can only be interpreted as "craft" (indian vimanas etc.)..talking about battles in the sky and what not.

Why is it that so many cultures are clear in saying that their "creators" came from the stars...and why is it that many cultures are also saying "they" (whoever it is) might come back too?

As if this is not enough...we DO have depictions of astronaut-like beings on cave walls...or "Gods" which are said to have come "from the stars"...and they look strangely "non human" and very often what you would call "astronaut like".

So..those are the BASICS of the AA theory and you don't even need to go into details or start fantasizing about reptoids in UFOs since no serious researcher does that anyway.

And now add the fact that 10000+ years ago, at a time where there was neither writing/reading or even the most primitive inventions like the WHEEL - people spent obviously CENTURIES hammering and polishing TONS of stones, dragged 500+ ton stones miles and miles to build some structures....the fact that its done with an incredible precision does not strike you as odd in the slightest?

No please imagine a civilization 10.000 years ago working those hardest kind of stones/material..and again you don't see anything odd here?

(One question i personally have, for example, is that we know that for some of those projects there were thousands and thousands of people needed....so how did they get so many people...how did they communicate their project all throughout the country to get all those workers?)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Then why don't you go make a thread with all that evidence posted, then you can get back to the topic at hand in this thread which is ancient aliens.

So lets step back for a moment. Archaeologists have theorized about how man would bring big blocks up there with devices and man power. Then we have ancient alien theory, that aliens helped...how? Well I suppose they just made everything float its way up the pyramid right? Can they theorize at least how the aliens made them float? What is their theory on how the aliens moved the stones?
The show really leaves more questions then answers for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yet you only criticize the theory but you bring no Evidence as a rebuttal. We get it, you dont agree with the idea of Ancient Alien Visitation. Thats clear as day but insulting the AAH doesnt prove your point. You can do better than that bro.

i am not giving you evidence. in fact, if you pay very close attention to detail and look over all i've posted here, you can find your own evidence. i've told all of you how to see those cities. and NASA shows them to you all the time. they sit right there in the public domain. that's half the problem on this site...you expect someone to spoon feed you the truth.

i just posted, not 5 days ago, how and where you can see those civilizations, but it's not easy. you wanna see some civilzations? go to any NASA site. don't expect to see it right away...it's something you aren't used to looking at. it's not wholly different from earth engineering therefore it is not invisible.

but here you go...wanting somebody to take you by the hand. i guess i'm back to hating this bs site filled with people who don't even want to do they own leg work. you get what you deserve. go back to reading about the Galactic Federation of White People and the Lizard people and the Draconians and how earth is so important to the well being of the universe. that more suits your way of thinking.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join