It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge glowing bubble-shaped floating object was spotted in many cities in China!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What happen in China? Too many sightings in these days. The last one is really weird and amazing. From different locations and from different witnesses, the same huge glowing bubble floating object.

On Aug. 20, a pilot of China Southern Airlines posted on the microblog that the unidentified flying object was more than 10,000 meters above Shanghai when it was spotted. He said he was in the cockpit when he saw the object. Later his post was followed and forwarded by many internet users.

"It was so big and so round! At first I thought it was just an illusion, but the copilot asked me whether I have seen the bubble too," the pilot said, "At least 10 pilots in this area reported the object to the air control traffic bureau when I reported it."

What?

english.people.com.cn...
english.people.com.cn...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So many people and NO PICS

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Pretty Crazy to say the least, I looked around for sightings on that date.
What do you know? This is probably what your talking about.

Or

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: to add source

edit on 2-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That looks incredible.
Many are claiming it to be 'CGI', project blue beam.. whatever.

Either way, looks cool.
edit on 2-9-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I believe it. Nothing too shocking. The universe is MASSIVE. It would be ignorant to believe we are the only beings sustainable of life.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

EDIT:

Source Page finally loaded - Meh. At first I thought this was a separate incident to the CGI crap posted earlier. Apparently it is not.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
this is a CGI project from a couple of years ago.

this is from 2008. same type of craft..

debunked

edit on 2-9-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Reminds me of

But yes, this china one is well made if its a fake.. could be real, cant tell the diffrence anymore

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
But yes, this china one is well made if its a fake.. could be real, cant tell the diffrence anymore

Actually its fairly easy. All these modern CGI vids like these have overly complex UFO's sporting blatant Hollywood sci fi ship design like you see in the movies (ie clearly designed by a human designing a spaceship. Nuts, bolts, panels, pipes, vents etc etc). When the majority of old UFO sightings usually contained a craft that is smooth and mostly featureless, mostly a disc or ovoid, or just an illuminated form or mass... a hoaxer would consider that to retro and no challenge to their artistic skill, a ship with bits and bobs all over it lets em show off their talent.

Thats how you tell CGI from possible genuine footage or at least use as a start in sifting the obvious hoaxes from the harder to define.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I think this is what they are talking about rather than the"alien ship"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I wonder if China knows how many bs ufo sightings are on the internet with their names on it. Everything has to be cheap looking fakes too huh?

the second sun
the second moon
ufo attack
now a giant bubble?

what's next??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The news posted is not about your presumed CGI video, but on another event, sergeant, even if, in the article, the report show some of your image.

The news referring to this one.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Reminds me of

This was on Secret Access UFO's. A visual effects expert made very good points. - The tree on the left is an exact copy of the tree on the right.

Also for all UFOs you would NEVER see so close UFO and think it is real. The first thing you should think of when seeing so much details is - HOAX

Listen to what the better investigators than you are saying 90% or more are hoaxes, dont believe everything.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This thread is not on your fake/hoax/CGI video.

The news is on other news.

Mod please....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks pretty much the same as this one caused by Atmospheric flare from a minuteman missile .

vimeo.com...
edit on 2-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add link

new topics

top topics

join