It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide EAS Test to Last About 3 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
EAS (emergency alert system)
"More technical details about the upcoming national EAS test are trickling out of the FCC.

For one thing, the commission is confirming that the test on Nov. 9 will last for about three minutes, something of an eternity in modern-day radio."

out of all the possible number combinations, this one strikes me as significant. i cant find a time of day but doing it on the 9th of the 11th month raises my eyebrows a little. is it because it is a terror anniversary? do they want to keep those numbers on the boil so to speak? certainly kissinger would approve.
does anyone else think its significant?

story here;-

Nationwide EAS Test to Last About 3 Minutes

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

For one thing, the commission is confirming that the test on Nov. 9

out of all the possible number combinations, this one strikes me as significant.

i cant find a time of day but doing it on the 9th of the 11th month raises my eyebrows a little.

is it because it is a terror anniversary?

does anyone else think its significant?

I think you are making a common error.9/11 equals September 11th not November 11th.
I live in Australia and here September 11 would be writen as 11/9 instead of the American and European way.November 11th would be 11/11. November is the 11th month in the Julian calander.How ever November means 9th month in latin Nov meaning 9.So this could then be inturpreted as 9/9.Confussed yet?
Just as messed up as righthand/lefthand drive vehicles.Why aren't such things universal?
Regardless of the date,this is still of interest.I feel between now and November 11 there will be many things to be alarmed about!

So what's your location OP,I'm curious.

Your friend
edit on 2-9-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
um who know have to wait and see i dont think theres a conspiracy here

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

northern rivers area in oz. i'm presuming most ATS'ers are aware of the whacko psychopathic zionista's fascination with particular numbers. these latest numbers stood out to me. (hope you dont take me for a WPZ, lol)

another interesting guy was/is sollog. he claimed to have published on his web site the numbers 911 or something connected to that event. he claimed it was timestamped. i did not bother to check it out. however, i did note down his numbers for the future. they were the numbers 113. i read the article at least 2 years before it manifested. the madrid train bombing took place on 11th of march.(2004). so that was a pretty good intuition of his. strangely, the fukushima earthquake also occurred on march 11th. 7 years later if my maths is correct.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

November 9th is described as 11/9 in The United States of America. Your confusing post proves either you're an idiot or a shill.

How much do you get paid? Tell your boss you know a guy that can do your job better for a lower price.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

that address did not show up properly, if this one does not work, just copy and paste it.

radioworld.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

i guess you're easily confused, my brother, i'll pray for you.
s e c o n d

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by litterbaux

i guess you're easily confused, my brother, i'll pray for you.
s e c o n d

So November 9th isn't 11/9? How am I confused? Am I wasting my time?

I take back my offer of less pay. Pay them more! A lot more!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

November 9th is described as 11/9 in The United States of America. Your confusing post proves either you're an idiot or a shill.

How much do you get paid? Tell your boss you know a guy that can do your job better for a lower price.

Duh, that is exactly what I said.So who's the idiot now? Read before you mouth off!
So a simplistic post confuses you, how pathetic.
How much do I get paid? Not enough to put up with idiots like you,fool!

new topics

top topics

join