It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Planning a Surprise Missile Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A retired Chinese general recently revealed that his country might be planning a surprise missile attack on the United States. The public comment of Xu Guangyu came in response to WikiLeaks revelations that last year Washington had warned its allies beforehand of China’s test of a missile interceptor.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in a classified cable sent last January 9th, instructed American embassies in Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zealand to notify those countries of upcoming Chinese launches two days later. The cable included details of the launch sites for the interceptor and the target, the models of the missiles, the purpose of the test, and the test date.

Yesterday, Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post carried comments from Xu, now at the China Arms Control and Disarmament Association, to the effect that American satellites would have detected activity at the launch sites but that some of the information in the cables—specifically the types of missiles and the day of the test—must have come from a source on the ground. WikiLeaks’s release of this cable, revealing one or more American spies in China’s strategic missile corps, is perhaps the website’s most significant compromise of US security to date.

The Hong Kong paper noted that Xu said that “if China could no longer keep secret its missile launches, it would not be able to launch a surprise attack on the US.”

Is China Planning a Surprise Missile Attack?

sorry if this don't belong here but there's a point here some much of this type of stuff is happening left and right
yeah I've heard fifty million times from people who don't belive in GOD or Jesus but more in the news then ever in my life time the uprisings, pledges , extreme weather conditions , rumorrs of war and wars everywhere but the mainstream news sites don't cover everything or go into media black outs
oh yeah must of made someone out there mad at me cause right after I made my last post a couple days of go my internet started going in and out and I went from 111 gigs to 107gigs and no more internet well make a long story short I got hit with some rootkit lol from outta nowhere well
I'm back posting more disturbing news
and I pray Jesus come back quickly

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i think this is already being discussed

thread
edit on 2/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
fear mongering mayhaps?

besides..china is in asia. not the middle east.

just sayin'...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
fear mongering mayhaps?

besides..china is in asia. not the middle east.

just sayin'...

Are you really surprised? We need more maps!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Typical dumb blonde response.

That was hilarious. God help our Education System.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will say yes China or Iran would use the nuke if they could or did have the need, China would use it on our the US navy forces, Iran would use theirs on Israel saying "it was self defense".
China would say"we used it for security of our seas, and now we will take Taiwan" in the long run it would be an ascendent " the ones in charge of our weapons acted on their own" says Iran defense minister.
China "it is a unfortunate that US ships were lost today, we have told the US that we would conduct open sea tests".
See how the use of nukes could be down played , listed as ascendents by over bearing war makers. What would we do? I will tell you... nothing Saying "it was all a mistake, by unseen happenstance, we need to take precaution for this to never happen again" say's HRC, USSoS, US Secretary of State.

top topics

join