It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided to stop lurking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Howdy everyone! Tbone here, except it was already taken.. so tbonedude works too. About two months ago I was google'ing some conspiracy stuff, and stumbled upon what is known to y'all as GLP... and.. it was.. well medicore.. so I continued clicking around.. and wow, my thoughts were answered! ATS!

Shablam. So I was lurking for about a month or so now, and was reading a topic on egypt.. and I just HAD to reply to the OP and share some of my knowledge with him.. so here I is.

About me?
Well, im 22, im quite a computer geek, hardware/software, modifications and repair.. games.. consols.. you name it im an all around geek. (Nerds don't get laid haha)

Born and raised in the "not so" good ol' USA. I've always had a passion for history and science, got into computers at a young age, and just let my wings spread from there. Uhm.. what else...hmm.. drawling a blank at the moment so anyway, this is me
I love ATS thus far, and I cannot believe i've not found it sooner. I hope to get to know a few members and maybe expand and share some of my personal theories and maybe learn some new ones in exchange

Cheers, Tbone

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
heya buddy, welcome.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
From one computer Geek to another welcome to ATS...

Have fun....

Trust no-one

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments, was wondering.. is there anyway to go back to a thread, where you last posted? Basically to esentially catch up on what you've missed? I've tried using the search.. but maybe im looking for the wrong keywords.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonedude

Hi tbonedude, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonedude
Thanks for the comments, was wondering.. is there anyway to go back to a thread, where you last posted?

Above in the blue tab you see myATS click that, also you can subscribe to threads or forums of your choice.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes yes, I saw that, and subscribed to a few.. but say.. im talking about topic A, which is 4 pages in... and my last response was on page 3, is there anyway to link right to where I left off insted of trying to search around?

new topics

top topics

join