It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice Anything Wrong? - A Video Puts It All Into Perspective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Pondering where to place this video, I decided that no better place than the NWO forum. This is a video that places many clips into one solid, hard hitting short film, that shows a current agenda for a modern day NWO. Enjoy.

Germans who warned of the 3rd reich were passed off as alarmist. The public have been led by the nose, duped by lies. www.georgewalkerbush.net... Do we need a space force? www.au.af.mil... There is something very wrong. Notice anything familiar? Do not give into fear that is exactly what this system wants. From my experience, and the reason why I stopped playing video games several years ago, was because video games desensitize people to violence. There is nothing sane about war. Live free or die. I am putting together clips for my documentary remake Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud. I am not trying to creep anybody out but take a look at history. My youtube channel is: www.youtube.com... Take action the Empire does not need to take over everyone's lives. The empire is the global government Stephen Harper talked about when he said it was a loss of national sovereignty. Stop feeding the beast don't pay income taxes, what law says you need to pay income taxes? Income taxes support illegal wars and goes to the international monetary fund (American bank racketeering and extorting countries around the world) Legalizing marijuana/hemp will bring remedy to the situation. Reich literally means wealth. The war on drugs was created to engage in war against those opposing unjust wars! Hemp will sustain communities and civilization around the world it provides 1800 gallons of ethanol per acre, a lot more than any other alternatives being used. Hemp is an efficient crop that uses less energy. Energy companies, big pharma, just want to keep making profits, that is why hemp is illegal. The swastika is NOT a political symbol, it is the symbol if a spiral galaxy, and if you are paying attention, thunderstorms create antimatter spiraling out on earths magnetic field. In Japan temples have swastikas, most cultures around earth also used the swastika which is an ancient symbol.

edit on 2-9-2011 by oconnection because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
While the general idea of the video is probably correct...it has terrible evidence, absolutely terrible evidence.
A lady says the government is going to stage an alien invasion so they can build space based weapons, yet they've been building space based weapons since 1977? Why would they need to stage an invasion? Why not just say, hey we have space based weapons, deal with it. Because once the space based weapons are built...there's not much anyone can do about it, right?

Wow, Comparing kids in a choir singing about "hope and change" to kids in school being forced to sing "Hitler is lord." C'mon.

Then the stuff at the end about legalization of weed...
I'm probably the biggest support of legalizing it, but it's completely irrelevant(to a casual viewer of the topic) to the rest of the video.

It looks as if this whole video was meant to deter people from believing in the NWO.
By people, I mean people who don't frequent this website and know about these topics. Anyone who has no prior experience will think whoever made that video was stoned and crazy.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Excellent Vid.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ghost375:
I'm going to sit here and dissect your post, rather I will say this: If you enjoyed it, awesome, if you don't get it, oh well. It is what it is and it's not like my reputation or life depends on if you like it. Good luck. =)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Stephen Harper makes me sick. He is an arrogant assclown. When I lived in SW Calgary he was my neighbor (lived like 4 houses down).

Interestingly enough his MP office in Calgary is smack dab in Jew central. You know for the conspiracy nuts that think the Jews control everything... haha.

-Lightrule

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I do agree with everything the video says...it's just that anyone who doesn't know what we know will be put off by the topics raised.
It starts out by criticizing the military. Bad move. with all the "support the troops" propaganda, the sheep(I hate the term) will stop watching.
Unless the viewer is already awake, the video is junk and will probably turn them away from the NWO topic.
It looks as if it was intentionally designed as such.

I definitely get the video, I was trying to say that those still in the system(S.i.t.s) won't.

Does anyone else like SITS instead of sheep as much as I do? Sheep has such a derogatory undertone.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule

Stephen Harper makes me sick. He is an arrogant assclown. When I lived in SW Calgary he was my neighbor (lived like 4 houses down).

Interestingly enough his MP office in Calgary is smack dab in Jew central. You know for the conspiracy nuts that think the Jews control everything... haha.

-Lightrule

Yea...."smack dab in Jew central"..... wow

Not all "conspiracy nuts" believe Jews control everything, such as myself.

Rather I'd like to believe the really interesting conspiracies with shades of truth, have a vibrant, diverse, many times unpredictable nature.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Chill Holmes, it was just a light joke. His office is there because he lives in that area, or lived in that area as an MP.

It just so happens that the area in which he lives is one the most expensive in the city and upwards of 80% of the houses are owned by Jewish people, across the street from his office they built a multi-million dollar private (Jewish people only) recreation center/synagog/school.

Just the facts.

-Lightrule

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

good thread....hemp also requires no pesticides as the thc content does that,50% of the worlds pesticides are used on the cotton industry alone...cotton was used the as the main replacement for hemp when the authorities made it illegal,on top of that as hemp grows a large canopy there is no need for herbicides either as the canopy shelters the majority of the sunlight so weeds cant grow successfully....

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I stopped reading at the "stop playing video games part"

Bite me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

First to the OP good video it gets right to the point...

Now as far as not using the word sheeple i agree, i don't like that word either altho i have some times slipped up and said it myself the word can have mixed meanings from what it's intended which is people not wise to the system to it having negitive Biblical contentions, i perfer to use the word cattle as it gets the same point across.
edit on 7-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join