It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Domino's Pizza Moon Plan is All Topping, No Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I saw this video awhile back, of this Contactee being interviewed saying that the ETs love the human rectum. They love to taste it. I'm not making this up. I suppose I should try to find the vid -first-
So, therefore, Corporate pizza must remind them of it's musky aroma.........

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

That is a common misunderstanding really on both parts. They do not have recipes and are merely attempting to determine the ingredients of pizza. 98.4 % of probing victims have eaten pizza within 24 hours of the abduction.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

98.4 % of probing victims have eaten pizza within 24 hours of the abduction.

But --surely-- -not-- QUALITY pizza, such as from those old immigrant family owned businesses in New York City, versus corporate poopoo.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Imagine how long it would take, and the price of delivery, especially with fuel going up, 57million for a pizza from the moon, they`ll probably just make it in a kitchen somewhere local and wait for 3 fcuking days

I`m betting the 600,000,000 Ugandan dollars that mister uptupaglawotoo is going to put in my bank account absolutley free, that America will try to tax them for the land ...... imagine the arguements

edit on 2-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I am sure you must have meant Chicago and I suppose I can forgive the error

In an attempt to stay on topic I wonder how long until we see the 1st restaurants in space? Will one come with an orbital hotel? At this point it doesn't seem very near in the future

edit on 9/2/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join